Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Biden
    We’re good?

• I'm sitting this one out
    Funniest thing I read the last days 

".. Tough news cycle today.   
    In fairness, I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in lies and twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, and has a lot of money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing we can do about it. I know it’s possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is really turning things around in Tampa.... "
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    mvw said:

Joke. Or zero self awareness?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    Biden is still projected to win PA by 60K+ and that is being conservative with the number. Things can swing on a dime obviously but I think we have enough of a trend from the mail in ballots to say that comfortably. 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    Armed protesters show up at election board in Arizona and PA hasn’t released a vote update since then. Been stuck at 164k since midnight. My understanding PA was counting 24/7.

GA closed a little to 18k and 0.4%, but the pace of catching trump slowed by a bit. 
    PJNB said:
    Biden is still projected to win PA by 60K+ and that is being conservative with the number. Things can swing on a dime obviously but I think we have enough of a trend from the mail in ballots to say that comfortably. 
    today nevada is to be close,so we will know the president before PA final 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    How exactly is this possible? A batch of over 23,000 votes all for Biden? 

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    edited November 2020
    PJNB said:
    today nevada is to be close,so we will know the president before PA final 
    Even though AZ has been confirmed as Bidens by some media sites there is still a chance it flips since Trump is within that margin. I do not think it will but it is still too early imo.  However if it does flip he he needs PA or GA/NV. 

Here is what he needs. 

1. PA by itself
    2. Any combo of the two with a PA loss AZ/NV  AZ/GA  GA/NV
    3. If the above fails NC could still swing back though unlikely. We will not know until Nov12th for NC.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,424

Trump voters were mailed Sharpies with their ballots.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    DewieCox said:

How is it possible PA has released zero updates in 9 hours in this key moment in time?
    edited November 2020
    DewieCox said:

How is it possible PA has released zero updates in 9 hours in this key moment in time?
    I’ve read the National Guard is moving into some counting centers and assisting in a sting operation involving fake ballots, set up by the WH. Of course this was a short passage in a longer article which included mentions of pedo Joe and other Qanonsense. 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    Biden
    DewieCox said:

I believe they stop overnight. I know the night before they did.   
  • Here's a cold comfort the crowd - Biden now has to negotiate with McConnell on the next relief package instead of Trump negotiating with Pelosi. 

Last we left them -

Pelosi was at about $2.5 Trillion with State bailout and other goodies included
    Trump was at about $1.8 Trillion (And rising) just removing much of the State bailout and goodies (though I suspect he would have caved on some of the State bailout if it has been pre-election)
    McConnell was at about $800 Billion (And thinking that was too much)

Nancy overplayed her hand as many moderate Dems in the House and Senate were telling her.

Enjoy being back in the meaningless Paris Accord without the Senate funding.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Biden
    Hope to enjoy having a President who cares about something other than his next scam and how attractive his daughter is.
    A President who can complete sentences.
    A President who does not stay up all night sending tweets.
    A President who will consider Science over Religion, and Science over outright Bullshit.
    A President who will not average 50+ false or misleading claims per day.
    As far as the House, Senate, and President badgering back and forth?  That is busted up American politics, as usual.

Still time for Trump to steal this with his "count here" and "don't count there" bullshit. 
    Count the votes.  If the people want Trump, give them Trump.  If the people want the other guy who can barely walk, give them Biden.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    Biden
    DewieCox said:
    DewieCox said:

I’ve read the National Guard is moving into some counting centers and assisting in a sting operation involving fake ballots, set up by the WH. Of course this was a short passage in a longer article which included mentions of pedo Joe and other Qanonsense. 
    Isn't the governor a Democrat? Why would he activate the guard for such nonsense?
  • Biden
    DewieCox said:

So one attempted joke and no other responses? I guess you're all thinking what I'm thinking: weird for 538 to give an approximate amount of how many Luzerne County votes Biden got, and say all 23,000ish in Philly were for Biden. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    DewieCox said:

Isn't the governor a Democrat? Why would he activate the guard for such nonsense?
    Not sure which state the “article” I read was referring to, but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s totally made up but will be spread ad nauseum and applied to every place Trump loses.
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    DewieCox said:

So one attempted joke and no other responses? I guess you're all thinking what I'm thinking: weird for 538 to give an approximate amount of how many Luzerne County votes Biden got, and say all 23,000ish in Philly were for Biden. 
    I Don’t think it’s weird that a block of votes from a heavily D area all went to joe.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    The Senate runoffs in Georgia are going to be insane.  The one time Democrats don't care about popular vote!  ha.

I don’t want another month of uncertainty.  Let’s wrap this up.  
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    Biden
    Here's a cold comfort the crowd - Biden now has to negotiate with McConnell on the next relief package instead of Trump negotiating with Pelosi. 

Last we left them -

Pelosi was at about $2.5 Trillion with State bailout and other goodies included
    Trump was at about $1.8 Trillion (And rising) just removing much of the State bailout and goodies (though I suspect he would have caved on some of the State bailout if it has been pre-election)
    McConnell was at about $800 Billion (And thinking that was too much)

Nancy overplayed her hand as many moderate Dems in the House and Senate were telling her.

Enjoy being back in the meaningless Paris Accord without the Senate funding.
    Can I also enjoy restarting the JCPOA?  Can I enjoy rejoining of the TPP?  What about holding NK actually accountable rather than using Kim as a pen pal?  Hey about trying to negotiate an actual fair resolution of the settlement problem in the middle east.  Yeah, I think I would enjoy watching that happen, so thanks for the good wishes. 
  • Biden
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

I Don’t think it’s weird that a block of votes from a heavily D area all went to joe.  
    Well I sure do. 23,277 votes ALL for Biden? It's impossible. No matter how "heavily D" it is.  Either 538 is being irresponsible with how they're reporting that. Or...well...you know. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:

Biden
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

Well I sure do. 23,277 votes ALL for Biden? It's impossible. No matter how "heavily D" it is.  Either 538 is being irresponsible with how they're reporting that. Or...well...you know. 
    No I don’t know. A huge portion of ballots that everyone thought would go D went D?
    Scio me nihil scire

Biden

Scio me nihil scire

• Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

No I don’t know. A huge portion of ballots that everyone thought would go D went D?
    I'm alleging the possibility of the ballots in that "batch" being opened prior to election day, and Trump ballots being discarded. And I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist. But when they report two new batches of votes, and one (Luzerne) has a reasonable and expected proportion of Biden versus Trump votes, and the other batch (Philly) has thousands ALL for Biden, it's suspicious. Whatever, though. Trump's cheated his entire life so it'd be funny to see him cheated. But come on, if this tweet from 538 said a batch of thousands of votes in a swing state ALL went for Trump, you be singing a different tune here. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

I'm alleging the possibility of the ballots in that "batch" being opened prior to election day, and Trump ballots being discarded. And I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist. But when they report two new batches of votes, and one (Luzerne) has a reasonable and expected proportion of Biden versus Trump votes, and the other batch (Philly) has thousands ALL for Biden, it's suspicious. Whatever, though. Trump's cheated his entire life so it'd be funny to see him cheated. But come on, if this tweet from 538 said a batch of thousands of votes in a swing state ALL went for Trump, you be singing a different tune here. 
    Depending on the district.  If you told me a batch of mail in ballots from Waco,TX all went to trump I wouldn’t bat an eye.  Now if 6 batches all went that way I’d raise an eyebrow.  One batch of many I could still chalk up to a statistical anomaly.
    Scio me nihil scire

• static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

Funny. If you look at the returns by county from 2016, particularly deep red states, you see Hillary didn’t get a single vote. But you didn’t have anyone on here whining about it.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©