Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:
    How exactly is this possible? A batch of over 23,000 votes all for Biden? 

Trump voters were mailed Sharpies with their ballots.
    So one attempted joke and no other responses? I guess you're all thinking what I'm thinking: weird for 538 to give an approximate amount of how many Luzerne County votes Biden got, and say all 23,000ish in Philly were for Biden. 
    I Don’t think it’s weird that a block of votes from a heavily D area all went to joe.  
    Well I sure do. 23,277 votes ALL for Biden? It's impossible. No matter how "heavily D" it is.  Either 538 is being irresponsible with how they're reporting that. Or...well...you know. 
    No I don’t know. A huge portion of ballots that everyone thought would go D went D?
    Funny. If you look at the returns by county from 2016, particularly deep red states, you see Hillary didn’t get a single vote. But you didn’t have anyone on here whining about it.
    Demographics mean nothing when you are hungry for a conspiracy
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

So one attempted joke and no other responses? I guess you're all thinking what I'm thinking: weird for 538 to give an approximate amount of how many Luzerne County votes Biden got, and say all 23,000ish in Philly were for Biden. 
    I Don’t think it’s weird that a block of votes from a heavily D area all went to joe.  
    Well I sure do. 23,277 votes ALL for Biden? It's impossible. No matter how "heavily D" it is.  Either 538 is being irresponsible with how they're reporting that. Or...well...you know. 
    Silver is a Trumpy, or at least a conservative.  (He once whined that the libs can’t let Trump enjoy any success).  So irresponsible reporting might be possible.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Biden
    The Republican candidate who ran against Little Finger in Baltimore didn't get many votes, either. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

No I don’t know. A huge portion of ballots that everyone thought would go D went D?
    Funny. If you look at the returns by county from 2016, particularly deep red states, you see Hillary didn’t get a single vote. But you didn’t have anyone on here whining about it.
    I’m not hungry for a conspiracy. That’s a lot of votes in one batch to all go to one candidate. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

Silver is a Trumpy, or at least a conservative.  (He once whined that the libs can’t let Trump enjoy any success).  So irresponsible reporting might be possible.
    Sure it could. I much prefer "Silver is a hack" to election fraud. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

I’m not hungry for a conspiracy. That’s a lot of votes in one batch to all go to one candidate. 
    Like I said if you have several batches that lean that way I’m suspicious.  If one out of many batches in a heavy d district leans that way that’s not surprising. About as surprising as all the mail in ballots in rural TX going to trump would be.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    PA went from 165k overnight to 146k just reported. This is a massive slowdown in Bidens momentum catching trump
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    Biden
    PA is a lost cause.  Philadelphia cant be counted on for squat.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    Biden
    Vegas baby.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

you are correct. as with most things, i'm sure there's a logical explanation, we just haven't been told it yet, and by the time we are, i'm afraid the conspiracy theories about it will have taken such a hold that the truth will sound made up. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165
    At this point this will be the last time I vote in any election in this god damn country! Fuck this system never again..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

I'm alleging the possibility of the ballots in that "batch" being opened prior to election day, and Trump ballots being discarded. And I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist. But when they report two new batches of votes, and one (Luzerne) has a reasonable and expected proportion of Biden versus Trump votes, and the other batch (Philly) has thousands ALL for Biden, it's suspicious. Whatever, though. Trump's cheated his entire life so it'd be funny to see him cheated. But come on, if this tweet from 538 said a batch of thousands of votes in a swing state ALL went for Trump, you be singing a different tune here. 
    The most recent data I saw that wasn’t from Nate silver was that the batch was roughly 75/25 Biden.  Still felling fraud vibes if that is the case with these ballots?
    Scio me nihil scire

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,076
    edited November 2020
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Who has any confidence in this ending the correct way, we have a cheating president who has proven over & over that his administration can’t be trusted at all! 
  • Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

I'm alleging the possibility of the ballots in that "batch" being opened prior to election day, and Trump ballots being discarded. And I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist. But when they report two new batches of votes, and one (Luzerne) has a reasonable and expected proportion of Biden versus Trump votes, and the other batch (Philly) has thousands ALL for Biden, it's suspicious. Whatever, though. Trump's cheated his entire life so it'd be funny to see him cheated. But come on, if this tweet from 538 said a batch of thousands of votes in a swing state ALL went for Trump, you be singing a different tune here. 
    The most recent data I saw that wasn’t from Nate silver was that the batch was roughly 75/25 Biden.  Still felling fraud vibes if that is the case with these ballots?
    A 75/25 split would make perfect sense. Hell, a 95/5 split would make sense. Fuck, a 99/1 split would make some sense. But you were trying to justify a 100/0 split, which makes no sense at all. 

So where's this data you saw? Is it the same batch that Silver was referencing? 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Biden
    Who has any confidence in this ending the correct way, we have a cheating president who has proven over & over that his administration can’t be trusted at all! 
    I don't think anyone is going to allow him to cheat.  He's toast.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • I'm sitting this one out
    Why arent they calling alaska?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Republicans.

I don't think anyone is going to allow him to cheat.  He's toast.
    Damn I wish I could feel as confident as you 

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

why dont you guys go with official sources.
    perpetrating fraud with party observers on site? GTFOOH

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

A 75/25 split would make perfect sense. Hell, a 95/5 split would make sense. Fuck, a 99/1 split would make some sense. But you were trying to justify a 100/0 split, which makes no sense at all. 

So where's this data you saw? Is it the same batch that Silver was referencing? 

A lot doesn’t make sense. Almost 200,000 more Miami Cubans voted for trump this time? How many new voters? How much sex are they having down there?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    bucks county just flipped blue. biden up by 1% in bucks......
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    DewieCox said:

I don't know if this is the same story or not, but I heard the same thing. But then heard it was a typo, they added an extra zero when entering the data which made it look like over 100,000 ballots. Which in itself is scary and suspicious, even if the mistake was caught and corrected. 
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

Its like that kid who is failing and cheats on his final exam and gets a 100%. At least get a couple wrong to make it not look so obvious!
    The Endless Search For Conspiracies. 
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

Its like that kid who is failing and cheats on his final exam and gets a 100%. At least get a couple wrong to make it not look so obvious!
    For the life of me I can’t find anywhere that is reporting that Joe got 100% of the vote in any batch.  Again I would not be surprised if it was in a heavy blue district and it was one batch.  I can’t find one reputable source that claims Biden is getting 100% of any batch.  I think you guys are looking for a reason to call fraud.  It’s ridiculous. Please link me an article of what you are alleging can be corroborated. 
    Scio me nihil scire

• static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

For the life of me I can’t find anywhere that is reporting that Joe got 100% of the vote in any batch.  Again I would not be surprised if it was in a heavy blue district and it was one batch.  I can’t find one reputable source that claims Biden is getting 100% of any batch.  I think you guys are looking for a reason to call fraud.  It’s ridiculous. Please link me an article of what you are alleging can be corroborated. 
    Did you try PMing Roles? The truth will set you free.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

Did you try PMing Roles? The truth will set you free.
    My mistake. I went to the Philadelphia inquirer and other local Philadelphia sources.  Should have hit up Roles.  Maybe they are making ballots in the basement of their pizza palace with their child slaves while they take a break from harvesting adrenochrome
    Scio me nihil scire

static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

I was just responding to LedBetterman, I don't know the details of that story beyond what was posted here. I did find pretty easily last night a similar story of 128,000 ballots. I forget which state. But the officials came out and said it was a typo when entering the data and it has been corrected. 
    Any group of ballots larger than a few hundred, it would be very suspicious if all were for one candidate. A small town of 500, maybe. 20,000 there is no chance. 
    edited November 2020
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

Google search "ballot dump Biden" and you get lots of stories. This is the one I referred to. 
    https://www.thatsnonsense.com/did-joe-biden-receive-100-of-a-mail-in-ballot-dump-in-michigan-fact-check/
    That was just the first search result. Feel free to search for a more recognizable source. 

I also saw more stories popping up than I did last night. One other explanation was that some states enter data one candidate at a time. If thats true, you will see Trump dumps too. 
    Pretty weak explanations, but not convinced its a large scale fraud yet. 
    Post edited by mace1229 on