Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,843
    Biden
    so the guy admits he was wrong (or would be this time) and he gets jumped all over. come on. 

you want to chase people like him BACK to voting for trump next time? Jesus. 

"DO WHAT WE WANT, OR DO THE OPPOSITE, BUT BY GOD, MAN, DON'T DO SOMETHING THAT HARMS NO ONE!"
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited October 2020
    I can no longer bring myself to the check the box for Trump.  I'm terrified of the risk with Biden/Harris but we know what we have with Trump, a babbling buffoon. First time ever, voting independent.
    thanks for the vote to maintain status quo.
    I voted for your mother.  You’re welcome!
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,104
    edited October 2020
    I'm sitting this one out

Why would anyone vote for Trump, for any reason. At any time. 

I don't think people need to be shielded from the fact they are doing bad choices. As if they were children.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    JimmyV said:
    dignin said:
    JimmyV said:
    Republicans won't just try to steal this election and stop. With a stranglehold on the Supreme Court and FOX News providing cover, they will try each and every cycle. What we are seeing today will be the new norm going forward. 
    Since 2000.
    That's fair but in 2000 they were still concerned with appearances. They may have been willing to steal an election but they didn't want to look like they were stealing an election. Not anymore. They know longer care what it looks like and they feel no need to hide it. 
    True.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    Biden
    I can no longer bring myself to the check the box for Trump.  I'm terrified of the risk with Biden/Harris but we know what we have with Trump, a babbling buffoon. First time ever, voting independent.
    Good for you bud!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Biden
    my question is, what are all of these democrats being helped by project lincoln going to owe project lincoln in the end? anything? seems strange that they would be altruistic about spending all this money and making all of these ads for democratic candidates.

They'll owe them nothing.  All the money that the Lincoln Project is spending is generated from Democrats, or at least 95% of it.  It's a relationship that works right now.  Eventually it won't, and that's that.  They'll need to get their money from reformed Republicans at some point.  Or be gone. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Good for you bud!
    Seconded.

Would love a Biden vote, but beggars can't be choosers.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,987
    Biden
    so the guy admits he was wrong (or would be this time) and he gets jumped all over. come on. 

"DO WHAT WE WANT, OR DO THE OPPOSITE, BUT BY GOD, MAN, DON'T DO SOMETHING THAT HARMS NO ONE!"
    My comment related more to the terror of voting for Biden...as if Biden would be worse that the person he/she voted for
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,987
    Biden
    Our mailman (at our office..which is a walking route) told us today that they are now required to stop at every home on their route to check for outgoing mail/ballots.  Normally they just have to stop if they see a flag up or have actual mail to deliver.

That's a positive.  I'm in Indiana but I assume that is nationwide. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    Damn people calm down it didn’t seem like anyone jumped down this poster throat! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    Biden
    PJPOWER said:
    fortunately for you my mom is not running. you're welcome.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Biden
    my question is, what are all of these democrats being helped by project lincoln going to owe project lincoln in the end? anything? seems strange that they would be altruistic about spending all this money and making all of these ads for democratic candidates.

I think their long-con is to be perceived as no BS truthtellers -- and when they turn on democrats next time around for republican gain, you all spreading their tweets and videos will stand there with skägget i brevlådan. 
    i think most of them know that project lincoln are longtime republican operatives. some have left the gop but are still conservative.

sooner or later they will go back home. maybe 2024. maybe later if trumpism i still the dominant philosophy of the gop in 2024.

either way, they are way ahead of dems with messaging and ads. dems have a long way to go if project lincoln end up turning on the dems.

One of the founders was on the news this am and she said their plans are to keep LP going long term.

Her point is they are also against Trumpism, which will still be here even if trump loses.
    it isn't going away.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    PJPOWER said:
    Classless to bring someone’s parent into the convo!

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Biden

i hardly consider a good natured ribbing as jumping all over someone, but ok, i am sincerely sorry to that poster.

• Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

They'll owe them nothing.  All the money that the Lincoln Project is spending is generated from Democrats, or at least 95% of it.  It's a relationship that works right now.  Eventually it won't, and that's that.  They'll need to get their money from reformed Republicans at some point.  Or be gone. 
    its the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing.

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJPOWER said:
    Damn, I guess I really did throw my vote away!
  • Options
    Biden
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Damn, I guess I really did throw my vote away!
    my mom will be happy to know someone wrote her in!  lmao

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    When you vote 3rd party, the only message you send is: "I don't understand American politics"
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,153
    PJPOWER said:

I voted for Joe Mama, you’re welcome! Riden with Biden!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Biden

I was going to disagree with this, but then I went back and looked at some of the things he has posted. He seems like he was pretty hardcore into Trump, or just really hated the media and democrats. Either way. So, for someone like that to come on here and admit he made a mistake in supporting Trump is a pretty big deal, whether he voted for third party or not. So good for you, @jimjam1982. I hope you are emblematic of a decent chunk of Trump's base!

God bless!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    You have my respect for being a R that won’t vote for Trump @jimjam1982
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    edited October 2020
    Is tony bobulinski a liar? 
    A guy who was in the navy with high level security clearance level 
    Post edited by KingJeremyD on
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    Biden
    High security clearance = trustworthy and truthful?
    :lol:
    C'mon man...
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    So now you are calling this guy a liar? 
    even though he has all the evidence via text or emails 

you don’t get that clearance by being a known liar  

• Options
    Biden
    Is tony bobulinski a liar? 
    A guy who was in the navy with high level security clearance level 
    Isn't he deep state? Did Colonel Vinman lie about Trump?  
  • Options
    Tony is a Democrat 
    my goodness 
    If Biden stated 2+2= 5
    most of you would believe it 
  • Options
    Biden
    Tony is a Democrat 
    my goodness 
    If Biden stated 2+2= 5
    most of you would believe it 
    He's a democrat who went to the debate as a guest of Trump.  Yeah,  sure buddy.  Next you're going to tell me the pandemic is over and Trump saved us.  Oh wait...

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/523013-white-house-science-office-says-trump-ended-covid-pandemic-as-us-hits

• Options
    So now you are calling this guy a liar? 
    even though he has all the evidence via text or emails 

you don’t get that clearance by being a known liar  

Who?

Do you ever think this critically of the dear leader?

Move on man, the smear didn't work. Nobody but Trump's most loyal supporters care.

Now back to your regular scheduled programing of caravans full of rapists, the black people moving into your suburbs, Hillary's emails, lock her up and Benghazi. Play the hits! I want to hear Jeremy!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Yes because tony got in contact with the fbi

The truth is going all come out 
    Way way too much evidence out there against the Biden family/joe 

Post edited by KingJeremyD on
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    Biden
    I'm not debating Tony Bologna. You made the correlation that high security clearance equals truthful.  I call bs on that. 

Is tony boloney more going on about the laptop?

Dude....nobody who is running for president is more corrupt than your orange leader.  Finding dirt on Biden would not begin to stack up on everything already laid out on Orangey McDonald.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved