Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,618
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Question:

If everyone who has a child who did something or might have done something wrong was disqualified from their job because of that, how many more people would become unemployed or unemployable?

This Hunter Biden thing is a sheer act of desperation by a losing party.
    Its not about Hunter. Most don't really care about him. But his former partner has admitted that Joe was referenced in some of those emails. And if that's true, wouldn;t you want to know?

No, I don't buy into desperate measures and conspiracy theories.  Besides, we already know WITHOUT conspiracy theories that Biden's opponent is a liar, a crook, an ego maniac, a narcissism, and a crude individual.  Call it lesser of two evils if we must, but the more evil man is massively more evil and though he may have flaws, I don't think Biden is an evil man.  
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Biden
    mace1229 said:
    tbergs said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Question:

If everyone who has a child who did something or might have done something wrong was disqualified from their job because of that, how many more people would become unemployed or unemployable?

Its not about Hunter. Most don't really care about him. But his former partner has admitted that Joe was referenced in some of those emails. And if that's true, wouldn;t you want to know?
    Oh Christ, more email conspiracy bullshit.
    This has nothing to do with Hilary, so its not "more email conspiracy." DO you deny the laptop has been confirmed? DO you deny the emails have been confirmed? If so, why? If not, then why don't you care?

Are you a Trump supporter?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• I'm sitting this one out
    mace1229 said:
    I just find it funny I mentioned a few facts. The laptop has a paper trail back to Hunter. His former partner has confirmed the emails are real. And that somehow means I think Trump is perfect, I'm clearly bias, means I don't care about anything Trump does wrong.

Why only the extremes? I don't like Trump. He's embarrassing and has done things I don't agree with. I can say that and still be critical of others. Seems like many hear have to defend Biden at all costs or it means you're hard for Trump.
    Did you vote for Trump in 16?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    edited October 2020
    mace1229 said:
    I just find it funny I mentioned a few facts. The laptop has a paper trail back to Hunter. His former partner has confirmed the emails are real. And that somehow means I think Trump is perfect, I'm clearly bias, means I don't care about anything Trump does wrong.

Why only the extremes? I don't like Trump. He's embarrassing and has done things I don't agree with. I can say that and still be critical of others. Seems like many hear have to defend Biden at all costs or it means you're hard for Trump.
    Does matter who he voted for 
    he’s not ignoring the fact 
    that the evidence is out there supporting joe is corrupt 
    Post edited by KingJeremyD on
    mace1229 said:

that the evidence is out there joe is corrupt 
    Who's most corrupt do you think - Trump or Joe?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Question:

Nope I’m voting Biden tomorrow and all Democrats down ballot, I’d vote twice if I could to put it mildly i don’t give Giant F?!$ about some laptop, you can run with this all the way to Alaska! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    tbergs said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Question:

Oh Christ, more email conspiracy bullshit.
    This has nothing to do with Hilary, so its not "more email conspiracy." DO you deny the laptop has been confirmed? DO you deny the emails have been confirmed? If so, why? If not, then why don't you care?

Are you a Trump supporter?
    Closet one most likely lol 
    Biden
    mace1229 said:

There is only one answer for anyone even half aware of what in the world is going on!  But maybe Trump lover's don't care much about reality.

edited October 2020
    mace1229 said:

Joe will be labeled corrupt soon officially 
    Post edited by KingJeremyD on
    mace1229 said:

Joe will be labeled corrupt soon 
    What’s the D stand for King?
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

Joe will be labeled corrupt soon 
    What’s the D stand for King?
    First official of last name 
    n s the big interest 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden
    mace1229 said:

I mean, that's probably true. Trump's second term is going to be a revenge tour and a lot of people that have spend time in his way are probably going to go to jail regarless of whether they ever did anything.  Meanwhile, the administration is going to be stealing money from the people they are "serving." Right in the open. The answer of which one is more corrupt is staring us right in the face. The second term will be interesting. Anyone who isn't under Trump's spell knows he's a narcissist.  So will the corruption, the work for Russia, the kleptocracy, get worse without a third term to run for or will he act the same (reserved, I guess) and try to preserve it for the only other person he might care about aside from himself, Ivanka.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    I’ve been a pj for many years
    been to over 50 shows 
    Furthest i traveled was Brazil to see em 
    the Democrats have went way far left in recent years 

with the band supporting this 
    will make it petty hard for me to support the band 

you can bash me all you want
    imo
    been to over 50 shows 

imo
    Don’t let the door hit you in your capital D
    What’s a pj? 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden
    been to over 50 shows 

imo
    I just don't get how they've gone "so far left." What's really changed since Reagan decimated the corporate taxes?  Gay marriage, I guess. But that's about it.  Otherwise, it's just louder amplification of the term "liberal" as a pejorative and the love of politics as sport.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    been to over 50 shows 

imo
    Wow beautiful response lol
    Biden
    What’s a pj? 

Pajama.  :smile: 

I'm a onesie myslef. 

• what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Question:

Nope I’m voting Biden tomorrow and all Democrats down ballot, I’d vote twice if I could to put it mildly i don’t give Giant F?!$ about some laptop, you can run with this all the way to Alaska! 
    Most people don't give a Giant F?!$ about some laptop, or emails. It's generated drama to keep people’s eyes off the real issues that matter . . . The long list of ways this administration has rolled back every protection for the earth, for workers, for human rights. They don't want the media talking about their record because they know if their record was actually covered by the media, their party would sink in its own toxic sand pit. 
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

I mean, that's probably true. Trump's second term is going to be a revenge tour and a lot of people that have spend time in his way are probably going to go to jail regarless of whether they ever did anything.  Meanwhile, the administration is going to be stealing money from the people they are "serving." Right in the open. The answer of which one is more corrupt is staring us right in the face. The second term will be interesting. Anyone who isn't under Trump's spell knows he's a narcissist.  So will the corruption, the work for Russia, the kleptocracy, get worse without a third term to run for or will he act the same (reserved, I guess) and try to preserve it for the only other person he might care about aside from himself, Ivanka.
    This coming from a man supports a candidate 
    who is taking money from China ok 
    been to over 50 shows 

imo
    No one cares that you traveled to Brasil to see the band & no one cares if you decide to not listen or support them! 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    edited October 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    So fun, being from Sweden watching you fight over disgusting-right wing politics and less-disgusting but still sad right wing politics. 

"moving too left". Lol.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Would the two most vocal posters regarding Hunter Biden's laptop please link to where the information they purport to be "fact," is described as such and by whom? Please? A Rupert Murdoch mouth piece, piece (he sure as hell ruined what used to be a reliable source of news and information, dumbing it down as he did). Oh, and lets not forgot who's yacht Steve O was taken off of during an arrest for, what was it again, illegal lobbying, money laundering, influence peddling, tax evasion or some such:

A Wall Street Journal columnist said Joe Biden was part of Hunter’s business deal. Hours later, its news reporters said the opposite.

Oct. 23, 2020 at 2:36 p.m. EDT
    Add to list

Readers of the Wall Street Journal may have felt a bit of whiplash on Thursday over a news story and an opinion column that presented sharply conflicting accounts of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s alleged role in one of his son’s business ventures.

The Journal column — hailed as a bombshell before the final presidential debate by Biden critics, including President Trump — asserted that Biden was involved in a deal arranged by his son Hunter with a Chinese energy conglomerate in 2017.

Columnist Kimberley Strassel relied on the account of Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Tony Bobulinski, who provided documents that “suggest Hunter was cashing in on the Biden name and that Joe Biden was involved.”

But a few hours after Strassel’s column was published, the Journal’s news side offered a much different take.

“The venture . . . never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter,” Journal reporters Andrew Duehren and James Areddy wrote. “Corporate records reviewed by the Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.” The reporters also quoted another partner in the venture, James Gilliar, who said he was “unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former vice president.”

Biden has long denied that he ever had foreign business dealings with his son, and there is no evidence beyond Bobulinski’s assertions. Trump himself has faced questions about foreign business interests while serving as president.

Dueling accounts from the same publication about a major news story are rare. Also unusual: Opinion columnists typically don’t attempt to break news. Large, mainstream news organizations such as the Journal manage their news-reporting and opinion operations separately. The Journal’s news side is under editor in chief Matthew Murray; Paul A. Gigot is editor of its editorial page.

In the Journal’s case, there’s an ongoing civil war between its news staff and its opinion side, as well as a wider war among news organizations controlled by the family of media baron Rupert Murdoch.

In July, more than 280 employees at the Journal and its parent company, Dow Jones, protested what they said was the spread of “misinformation” by the paper’s opinion pages. “Opinion’s lack of fact-checking and transparency, and its apparent disregard for evidence, undermine our readers’ trust and our ability to gain credibility with sources,” the employees wrote to new publisher Almar Latour. “Many readers already cannot tell the difference between reporting and Opinion. And from those who know of the divide, reporters nonetheless face questions about the Journal’s accuracy and fairness because of errors published in opinion.”

The letter cited a column by Vice President Pence in which he asserted that concerns about a second wave of coronavirus infections were “overblown.”

In response, the editorial board posted “A Note to Readers,” in which it vowed that its writers “won’t wilt under cancel-culture pressure.”

Strassel is a prominent conservative writer who is a member of the Journal’s editorial board and a Fox News contributor. She is the author of a book published last year titled “Resistance (At All Costs): How Trump Haters Are Breaking America.” Trump publicly praised her book and has retweeted her comments dozens of times.

Her Thursday column on the Bidens — titled “The Biden ‘Family Legacy’” — was republished by FoxNews.com, but the Journal’s news story on the same topic was not.

Fox News’s opinion hosts have aggressively pushed allegations of corruption involving Hunter Biden’s work for a Ukrainian energy company. New allegations were reported last week by the New York Post, which cited emails from a laptop allegedly owned by Hunter Biden.

Joe Biden’s campaign has denied the allegations, which have been promoted by Trump allies Stephen K. Bannon and Rudolph W. Giuliani and embraced by Trump’s reelection campaign. On Thursday, Trump sought to highlight the allegations by inviting Bobulinski to the presidential debate in Nashville.

The Washington Post has been unable to independently verify the emails or to obtain a copy of the hard drive that Bannon and Giuliani allege was owned by Hunter Biden. News accounts have said the Ukrainian allegations against Biden are part of a disinformation campaign by Russian intelligence agents to boost Trump’s reelection.

The New York Post, Journal and Fox News are all owned by companies in which Murdoch and his family are the controlling shareholders.

Neither Strassel nor Wall Street Journal editor Murray responded to requests for comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/a-wall-street-journal-columnist-said-joe-biden-was-part-of-hunters-business-deal-hours-later-its-news-reporters-said-the-opposite/2020/10/23/c4f9689a-1532-11eb-bc10-40b25382f1be_story.html

Open and shut case folks, don't vote Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden, he's corrupt. Or could be. Or maybe. Just a little. A tad. Or maybe was. Once. Can't trust him. China will make him bow. The "truth" will come out.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    been to over 50 shows 

imo
    No one cares that you traveled to Brasil to see the band & no one cares if you decide to not listen or support them! 
    I don’t care if or anyone cares 
    I was just making a point that was a big time pj supporter 
    been to over 50 shows 

imo
    I don’t care if or anyone cares 
    I was just making a point that was a big time pj supporter 
    @KingJeremyD

What do you think of this?

Biden 47 years in politics and has not accomplished shit 

trump 3 3/4 years 
    Lowest  unemployment ever 
    best economy ever
    al this is true until China virus hit 

How was your 4K doing
    You  sure the he’ll weren’t complaining while your 4 k was growing at a rapid rate 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    edited October 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Biden 47 years in politics and has not accomplished shit 

trump 3 3/4 years 
    Lowest  unemployment ever 
    best economy ever
    al this is true until China virus hit 

How was your 4K doing
    You  sure the he’ll weren’t complaining while your 4 k was growing at a rapid rate 
    Why does is sound like you just parrot the few lines Trump himself has and repeat?
  • Biden
    So all the emails and proof that Biden is a corrupt politician is just hoax?

no the democrats are the one who spend 40 plus million us tax dollars trying to impeach Trump 

they found nada
    talk to me when the total costs more than what kenn starr spent impeaching clinton. it was at least 49 million back in the late 90s.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."