Just saying Hi...

Comments

• gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    🤣😂🤣😂 Wow! You guys are funny.

@gothebottle theres no apple orchards in Apple Valley! You know that! 🙃 Where you living now? Also, I was born here but, grew up traveling. I want to move back to WA state. Graduated HS up there... *sigh*

@NEweather yep, here I be! 😜

Aside from that thank you all so very much for the warm welcome! I appreciate it! Hope you all have a fabulous day! 😊😍😘🤗😁👍🤙🤟❤🧡💛💚💙💜
    uh, I'm not the one that said I went apple picking..that was @hedonist
    Everyone knows its Tehachapi for apples. 
    I'm in San Diego. Born and raised in AV until age 25, went to QHHS. 

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Maybe it was Tehachapi.  Who remembers?  I was 7 or 8.  Born and raised in West Hollywood.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    hedonist said:
    Maybe it was Tehachapi.  Who remembers?  I was 7 or 8.  Born and raised in West Hollywood.
    LOL....we used to go cherry picking in Leona Valley too...life was simpler then.
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2020
    Welcome Summer! EVs latest released solo song makes a reference to when the apple trees are blooming :)
    I like to raid the orchards in the fall and make apple pie with Pipsqueak so the little one has less eaters' alienation. It smells so good here when the apples fall... like cinnamon apple cider.
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    hedonist said:
    LOL....we used to go cherry picking in Leona Valley too...life was simpler then.
    Ha - us too!  Pick two, eat one...repeat.
  • 🤣😂🤣😂 Wow! You guys are funny.

@gothebottle theres no apple orchards in Apple Valley! You know that! 🙃 Where you living now? Also, I was born here but, grew up traveling. I want to move back to WA state. Graduated HS up there... *sigh*

@NEweather yep, here I be! 😜

Aside from that thank you all so very much for the warm welcome! I appreciate it! Hope you all have a fabulous day! 😊😍😘🤗😁👍🤙🤟❤🧡💛💚💙💜
    uh, I'm not the one that said I went apple picking..that was @hedonist
    Everyone knows its Tehachapi for apples. 
    I'm in San Diego. Born and raised in AV until age 25, went to QHHS. 

Oh sorry @hedonist and @gotthebottle I'll get the hang of this eventually. Btw which HS is QHHS? My son graduated from GHHS last year an AVHS is the only other HS in my immediate area. 

Also, I'm trying rly hard not to envy you for living in SD! I need to make friends with folks down there who surf and would be willing to teach me. You know anybody? 😯
  • tish said:
    Welcome Summer! EVs latest released solo song makes a reference to when the apple trees are blooming :)
    I like to raid the orchards in the fall and make apple pie with Pipsqueak so the little one has less eaters' alienation. It smells so good here when the apples fall... like cinnamon apple cider.
    Oh! Sweet! Lol
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298

Welcome to the family

Image result for the godfather welcome to the family

• Welcome to the family

Image result for the godfather welcome to the family

Thanks! 🤣😂
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Welcome!!
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,704
    Welcome! You picked an interesting time to join. Lots to discuss.
  • SP96445SP96445 Posts: 215
    Welcome to our Family.  Join us in a sing-a-long

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    Why isn’t anyone telling her about the initiation? 

(LOL)
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    kst said:

(LOL)
    It was your turn... 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• MF117973 said:
    Thanks! How so? You mean with the upcoming postponed shows, coronavirus and Ohana? 😁
    MF117973 said:
    Thanks! How so? You mean with the upcoming postponed shows, coronavirus and Ohana? 😁
    Yup 😄
  • Summersas79Summersas79 Posts: 89
    edited March 2020
    kst said:

(LOL)
    Do I have to purify myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka? If so, I've already one upped it! Jumped into the ocean at low tide at a beach in Iceland when I was 16! Beat that! They lie and say water that cold feels like thousands of knives or needles on your skin. It doesnt. Feels like someone set you on fire! Wild! Lol
    Post edited by Summersas79 on
  • Welcome!!
    I love your handle on here! 🤣😂🤣😂👍❤
  • tish said:
    That sounds like so much fun, just lovely! 😍
  • Summersas79Summersas79 Posts: 89
    edited March 2020
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Yup 😄
    An no one is talking about any of it on this thread! 🤣😂🤣😂 

I have tickets for the Forum in L.A. in the nosebleed section directly across from the stage. It got postponed. I dont mind though, I know they're looking out for us an themselves. I love em for that! Besides I've waited 30yrs for this, I can wait a lil longer. 😊👍❤
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Yup 😄

I have tickets for the Forum in L.A. in the nosebleed section directly across from the stage. It got postponed. I dont mind though, I know they're looking out for us an themselves. I love em for that! Besides I've waited 30yrs for this, I can wait a lil longer. 😊👍❤
    Cool. When they announce the new dates you can start F5ing for upgrades. There is a very long thread here dedicated to that endeavor. 
  • SP96445 said:
    Welcome to our Family.  Join us in a sing-a-long

Yeah, this image isn't disturbing or anything... <---------- Captain Obvious!
  • MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Yup 😄

Cool. When they announce the new dates you can start F5ing for upgrades. There is a very long thread here dedicated to that endeavor. 
    F5ing? Wth is that? 
  • I was just listening to SBWM a min ago an I got struck with wondering who the song is in reference to? Any ideas?
  • myoung321 said:
    Welcome to the PJ forums!

Yeah! Dude, it's so amazing to know I'm just one lil drop in this ocean of PJammers! 😍 So cool!

• 😍😘🤗😍😘🤗😍😘🤗😍😘🤗❤🧡💛💚💙💜👍🤙🤟
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Yup 😄

F5ing? Wth is that? 
    I am going to refer you to the Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies thread. It is up to over 300 pages but will tell you more than you will ever need to know about F5ing. The F5 key on your keyboard is what refreshes a page. It is useful in trying to get better tickets from the fan to fan resale. 
  • MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Yup 😄

F5ing? Wth is that? 
    I am going to refer you to the Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies thread. It is up to over 300 pages but will tell you more than you will ever need to know about F5ing. The F5 key on your keyboard is what refreshes a page. It is useful in trying to get better tickets from the fan to fan resale. 
    Ah, well I dont have any F5 keys on my phone so, not even gonna try to mess with that. Also, I'm content that I got tickets at all. So, I think I'll just hang onto mine. Lol if it ain't broke... Ya know... 😜 But thank you! 🙃
  • tish said:
    That sounds like so much fun, just lovely! 😍
    Btw, what is EVs latest released solo song and where can I hear it?
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Yup 😄

F5ing? Wth is that? 
    Ah, well I dont have any F5 keys on my phone so, not even gonna try to mess with that. Also, I'm content that I got tickets at all. So, I think I'll just hang onto mine. Lol if it ain't broke... Ya know... 😜 But thank you! 🙃
    Yeah. There are no F5 keys on the phone. There is a different way to do it with the app. F5ing has just become the catch-all phrase for the act of refreshing your page over and over and over again 😄