Just saying Hi...

13Β»

Comments

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2020
    tish said:
    Welcome Summer! EVs latest released solo song makes a reference to when the apple trees are blooming :)
    I like to raid the orchards in the fall and make apple pie with Pipsqueak so the little one has less eaters' alienation. It smells so good here when the apples fall... like cinnamon apple cider.
    That sounds like so much fun, just lovely! 😍
    Btw, what is EVs latest released solo song and where can I hear it?
    I'll be waiting. You have to go to Soleil Moonfrye's Twitter account to hear the first 2 lines, the rest is on youtube.

I started a thread about it in the Music and words section, but this must be a hardcore PJ site because no one joined in.

I have a guess about about the protagonist of SBWM, but I suppose that's best from the horses' mouth.

Edit: Insta not twitter
    Edit part 2: btw so hard to see your name Summer and not be mad at that girl who stole my sexy strappy heels way, way back. Man, I have really gotta let that go!
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,109
    Hi there..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    Bienvenida πŸ‘‹
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • turbomavturbomav Posts: 11
    Hi Apple Valley! Yorba Linda here. It was a good decision to sign up. I spent years getting mad about not getting tickets...signed up finally...and got pit passes for the forum. Very pleased I joined and welcome to the family!Β 
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    Cheers and welcome. Β 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, BostonΒ  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, TorontoΒ Β 
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,026

Nature drunk and High
  • Summersas79Summersas79 Posts: 89
    edited March 2020
    tish said:
    tish said:
    Welcome Summer! EVs latest released solo song makes a reference to when the apple trees are blooming :)
    I like to raid the orchards in the fall and make apple pie with Pipsqueak so the little one has less eaters' alienation. It smells so good here when the apples fall... like cinnamon apple cider.
    That sounds like so much fun, just lovely! 😍
    Btw, what is EVs latest released solo song and where can I hear it?
    I'll be waiting. You have to go to Soleil Moonfrye's Twitter account to hear the first 2 lines, the rest is on youtube.

I started a thread about it in the Music and words section, but this must be a hardcore PJ site because no one joined in.

I have a guess about about the protagonist of SBWM, but I suppose that's best from the horses' mouth.

Edit: Insta not twitter
    Edit part 2: btw so hard to see your name Summer and not be mad at that girl who stole my sexy strappy heels way, way back. Man, I have really gotta let that go!
    Oh, I wanna hear what you think about sbwm! As for strappy heels, yeah couldn't have ever been me. 1) I dont steal. 2) I dont wear heels. I'm 4'11 so I know they'd look nice, but I prefer my boots! I'd impale myself on em if I attempted to wear heels! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ So, no worries there.Β 

Omfg! I LOVE that song!!! I wish there were more men like him in the world! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ€™πŸ€Ÿβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
    Post edited by Summersas79 on
  • Spags said:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ€™πŸ€ŸπŸ˜Š
  • turbomav said:
    Hi Apple Valley! Yorba Linda here. It was a good decision to sign up. I spent years getting mad about not getting tickets...signed up finally...and got pit passes for the forum. Very pleased I joined and welcome to the family!Β 
    Hi Yorba Linda! Sweet! I'll get pit passes the next go round! As it stands I'm just happy I'll be there! LolΒ 
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    Welcome to crazy town @Summersas79 !!!
  • Welcome to crazy town @Summersas79 !!!
    Thanks Abe! Good to be here. πŸ™ƒ
  • Welcome!Β  :joy:

We could all use some new "positive, positive" energy in our lives!
  • Welcome!Β  :joy:

We could all use some new "positive, positive" energy in our lives!
    Oh! I am so the right girl for that job! Thankies for the welcome! 😁
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Welcome, enjoy and try not to take anything seriously.Β  I've been around for ages and I still have to remind myself of that. Β 
    edited March 2020
    Welcome, enjoy and try not to take anything seriously.Β  I've been around for ages and I still have to remind myself of that. Β 
    πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ You'll soon learn that I hardly EVER take ANYTHING in life too seriously! How can you? The only things I take seriously are the things that I value in life, Love (and that encompasses all the things I love or hold in high value), Family, Freedom and my personal Integrity. Beyond that... I can chuckle at damn near just about ANYTHING! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ€™πŸ€Ÿβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ˜œ
    edited March 2020
    On another note you guys... Would LOVE to know more about all of you! I'll start with generalizations. Any one have any inquiries ask!!! Ok. Ready go.

At present am laying in bed. Its 10pm on the dot an am listening to spotify. Jeremy is playin. Sweet. I'm 40yrs old. My son just turned 20 a few days ago (omdawg, but time flies). I've been a single mom all his life. I dont think I'm anything particularly special and yet, I know better. I'm quite special. But, that smacks of egoism. Ew. I work at V3 Electric as a sales rep. Trying to help So. Cal go green. (So, all you So. Cal ppl... If a rep for V3 shows up at your door, sign up with em, wanna know details ask me). I grew up traveling the world. Germany, Luxembourg, Iceland, Ireland, Hawaii, North, South, East and West and even the Midwest of the states. I've lived all over and I'm not nearly done yet. Aside from that... Again ask me. Nice to meet you all. Thanks so much for being so gracious and welcoming to me as a newb. I really appreciate it and look forward to getting to know all of you better! 😁
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    On another note you guys... Would LOVE to know more about all of you! I'll start with generalizations. Any one have any inquiries ask!!! Ok. Ready go.

At present am laying in bed. Its 10pm on the dot an am listening to spotify. Jeremy is playin. Sweet. I'm 40yrs old. My son just turned 20 a few days ago (omdawg, but time flies). I've been a single mom all his life. I dont think I'm anything particularly special and yet, I know better. I'm quite special. But, that smacks of egoism. Ew. I work at V3 Electric as a sales rep. Trying to help So. Cal go green. (So, all you So. Cal ppl... If a rep for V3 shows up at your door, sign up with em, wanna know details ask me). I grew up traveling the world. Germany, Luxembourg, Iceland, Ireland, Hawaii, North, South, East and West and even the Midwest of the states. I've lived all over and I'm not nearly done yet. Aside from that... Again ask me. Nice to meet you all. Thanks so much for being so gracious and welcoming to me as a newb. I really appreciate it and look forward to getting to know all of you better! 😁
    Nobody here cares about who you are,Β  what you do for a living, where you live, or where you've been.Β 

They only care about how many PJ shows you'veΒ  been to.
    You're next PJ shows(s)
    Which PJ shows you've been to.
    How much PJ vinyl you have
    Which collectable posters you might be willing to trade.
    And which version of Dirty Frank is your fave.

Welcome Summer and have fun on here
  • ^^^^
    :lol:

Welcome.Β  It takes all types here to make/keep things fun.Β  We need more emojis and it looks like you are the one to help us.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC Posts: 2,616

Nobody here cares about who you are,Β  what you do for a living, where you live, or where you've been.Β 

You're next PJ shows(s)

They only care about how many PJ shows you'veΒ  been to. - Only one sadly
    You're next PJ shows(s) - Will have to wait for the fall leg, if they are able to do it
    Which PJ shows you've been to. - Yieldwaukee 2014
    How much PJ vinyl you have - Not enough
    Which collectable posters you might be willing to trade. - I cannot part with any of my posters
    And which version of Dirty Frank is your fave. - The B-side version to Evenflow

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Greetings from the Great Northwest!
    edited March 2020
    @Hobbes oh dude! What part of the GNW?
    edited March 2020

You're next PJ shows(s)

Wow, so basically you're saying PJ fans aren't people with lives, they're just obsessive compulsive fanatics with absolutely nothing better to do but trade posters and talk about past events? No offense but, so far the ones I've chatted to seem much more colorful and well rounded than that. An if you dont care about who I am, what I do for a living, where I live or where I've been... Then that post wasnt for you and you didnt need to say anything in response to it at all. Maybe next time I post something irrelevant to you, you could just politely pass it on by because its irrelevant to me whether you care or think anybody else does. Thanks.Β 
  • ^^^^
    :lol:

Welcome.Β  It takes all types here to make/keep things fun.Β  We need more emojis and it looks like you are the one to help us.

Yep, definitely overuse emojis! It's an addiction! Lol πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 771
    Hi there and welcome. Hope to see you at the forum shows when they rebook them!!Β 
    edited March 2020

They only care about how many PJ shows you've been to:
    None yet. Gonna get my PJ cherry popped when they reschedule the L.A. shows at The Forum.

You're next PJ shows(s):
    Answered that above.

Which PJ shows you've been to:
    See above.

How much PJ vinyl you have:
    None.

Which collectable posters you might be willing to trade:Β 
    None, dont have any.

And which version of Dirty Frank is your fave:
    I dont have a favorite version, honestly it's not even one of the songs I prefer listening to by them.Β 

Welcome Summer and have fun on here:
    Thanks and you too.

• SM187650 said:
    Hi there and welcome. Hope to see you at the forum shows when they rebook them!!Β 
    Hi! Ditto! 😁
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 771
    Hopefully we hear something about it soon. I was going to fly in from Alberta. Need to see if I can make the new datesΒ 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    edited March 2020

You're next PJ shows(s)

Wow, so basically you're saying PJ fans aren't people with lives, they're just obsessive compulsive fanatics with absolutely nothing better to do but trade posters and talk about past events? No offense but, so far the ones I've chatted to seem much more colorful and well rounded than that. An if you dont care about who I am, what I do for a living, where I live or where I've been... Then that post wasnt for you and you didnt need to say anything in response to it at all. Maybe next time I post something irrelevant to you, you could just politely pass it on by because its irrelevant to me whether you care or think anybody else does. Thanks.Β 

Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • SM187650 said:
    Hopefully we hear something about it soon. I was going to fly in from Alberta. Need to see if I can make the new datesΒ 
    I imagine itll be later this year or maybe early next year? I hope its sooner but, I'm realistic. lol