KUDOS to PJ offering a refund option, lotta green disease out there

nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,351
Ticketmaster emails went out saying if you choose you can refund. 

Look at ultra and sxsw, they told people they can only use it in the future, no refund option. 

The Brothers tonight at msg, in the middle of the hysteria are offering no refunds. They’d rather you risk getting sick, or gettin someone else sick than refund any monies. What is supposed to be about good times and love and celebration is just a cash machine. 
'98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
'06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
'09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
'11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
'14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
'16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
'17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1 '21 Jersey Shore '22 MSG  '24: MSG1, MSG2

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,726
    Who are The Brothers?
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,351
    The Allman brothers 50th anniversary show
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1 '21 Jersey Shore '22 MSG  '24: MSG1, MSG2
  • chiwhitesoxchiwhitesox Posts: 696
    I’m not seeing a Ticketmaster refund email.
    - Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • terrym08terrym08 Posts: 372
    when did this email go out, I haven't seen it either?
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    I’m not seeing an email either.
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,407
    nycrats said:
    The Allman brothers 50th anniversary show
    ya can get into that show tonight for 6 bucks
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • I got mine for Toronto at like 3:45 ET
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    I've gotten the email for some shows (Balt, Nash, LA), but not others (STL, Phx, SD, Oak). 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    No email here. Hoping to get it soon as I intend to use it for at least one of my shows. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited March 2020
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    I received one

2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    SHZA said:
    I've gotten the email for some shows (Balt, Nash, LA), but not others (STL, Phx, SD, Oak). 
    Wow, you had 7 shows to change plans for. Hopefully all was refundable / credited. What will you do with all this free time over the next two months 😁
    hihobibo said:
    SHZA said:
    Wow, you had 7 shows to change plans for. Hopefully all was refundable / credited. What will you do with all this free time over the next two months 😁
    I was pleasantly surprised that Hotwire refunded my nonrefundable room for Oakland. Southwest says they're not refunding "wanna get away" fares YET, but even if they don't I won't have any problem using the credits. 
  • TM193128TM193128 Posts: 25
    Has anyone successfully  executed a refund.  I ask because My ticketmaster My account ,ticket info has no such option
  • elcazador83elcazador83 Posts: 100
    No email for Phoenix shows. 
  • Can someone please paste the text of the email here?
  • kneilkneil Posts: 23
    The refund option only showed up on the tickets I bought through Ticketmaster fan presale, not on the ones I got through Ten Club presale. 
    edited March 2020
    Can someone please paste the text of the email here?

Post edited by SHZA on
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    That "unless..." for transfers seems like bad news for anyone that got their ticket from the F2F exchange.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    mattcoz said:
    That "unless..." for transfers seems like bad news for anyone that got their ticket from the F2F exchange.
    I wonder if that’s true for fan to fan, because there were no transfers and money officially changed hands. I think they mean transfer if your buddy was going and you electronically sent it. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    mattcoz said:
    I wonder if that’s true for fan to fan, because there were no transfers and money officially changed hands. I think they mean transfer if your buddy was going and you electronically sent it. 
    You're probably right, the email I got has different text and only talks about transfers for the NY and Colorado shows.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,704
    mattcoz said:
    F2F is different from transfers. Only MSG and Denver were transferable. 
  • patkelly12patkelly12 Posts: 361
    I think the emails are coming out late. I received one from Ticketstoday around 10PM tonight with info regarding a refund.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,267
    nycrats said:
    Ticketmaster emails went out saying if you choose you can refund. 

Look at ultra and sxsw, they told people they can only use it in the future, no refund option. 

The Brothers tonight at msg, in the middle of the hysteria are offering no refunds. They’d rather you risk getting sick, or gettin someone else sick than refund any monies. What is supposed to be about good times and love and celebration is just a cash machine. 
    But they didn’t cancel or postpone the show for tonight did they? I wouldn’t expect any refunds if the show is still on as planned.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Is there a timetable to request a refund. I wanna see the make up dates before I make a decision. Oakland is too far to make on a work day. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    Is there a timetable to request a refund. I wanna see the make up dates before I make a decision. Oakland is too far to make on a work day. 
    I think you would only request a refund if you want your money back now. Otherwise, you just post them on f2f in the future and get your money back that way. Based on the past few weeks, you'll have no problem reselling them that way. 
  • got msg a little while ago.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • jstu39jstu39 Posts: 145
    This is my question too. We should have until the new date is announced to decide to see if we have a conflict. I am operating under this assumption with the hope the new date works for me or I will get a refund. 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    jstu39 said:
    This is my question too. We should have until the new date is announced to decide to see if we have a conflict. I am operating under this assumption with the hope the new date works for me or I will get a refund. 
    Once the New date is firmed and scheduled,  the F2F can start up again and as we have seen even upper behinds go quick. But yes once the date is announced but before the onsale date.. then the on-sale date ,followed a few weeks later with the F2F