Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    I had a feeling Salty was going to get that one! 
  • Options
    slobberdog68slobberdog68 In Hiding Posts: 683
    edited February 2020

Post edited by slobberdog68 on
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,548
    edited February 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

I just bagged the 2 in Sec 318!!!

This nightmare is OVER!!!

Holy fuck.

congrats!
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    edited February 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

Congrats!
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 707
    edited February 2020
    Congrats!
    Post edited by Jadler on
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    My hands are shaking, I can't see straight, and I need a LOOOONG nap....but godddamn that felt gooooooood.

What a rush of adrenaline...

Keep at it fellas.  If you don't give up, you will get in too.

I demand to see you all there!  Everyone here has also earned it. 

Go team.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    edited February 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

Holy fuck.

Good for you!  Enjoy your reintegration into society. 
    Post edited by Apecarro on
  • Options
    SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Saltzy23 said:
    My hands are shaking, I can't see straight, and I need a LOOOONG nap....but godddamn that felt gooooooood.

Go team.
    Congrats!!  
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Go team.
    Congrats! You beat a friend of mine trying to grab them - I missed them. Gonna keep trying! Best of luck to all!
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    This place is going to be a lot less fun without you Saltzy
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    Saltzy23 said:

Go team.
    Good for you, congratulations. 
  • Options
    Steve GSteve G New Jersey Posts: 46
    Congrats 
    8/12/92-Stanhope NJ
    9/8/98-E.Rutherford NJ
    9/10/98-New York, NY
    9/11/98-New York, NY
    8/12/2000-Tampa, FL
    8/23-25/2000- Wantagh, NY
    10/5/2000-Tornoto, Canada
    4/30/03-Uniondale, NY
    5/3/03-State College, PA
    7/8-9/03-New York, NY
    7/14/03-Holmdel, NJ
    10/3/05-Philadelphia, PA
    6/1-3/06-E.Rutherford, NJ
    6/24-25/08-New York, NY
    10/30/09-Philadelphia, PA
    5/18/10-Newark, NJ
    5/20-21/10-New York, NY
    10/18/13-Brooklyn, NY
    10/25/13-Hartford, CT
    9/26/15-New York, NY
    4/8/16-Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    4/9/16-Miami, FL
    5/1-2/16-New York, NY
    9/2/18-Boston, MA
    9/11/22-New York, NY
    9/14/22-Camden, NJ

• Options
    Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 306
    2 pair for STL showed up.  I had to be right on the one pair...I was refreshing.  it just gave me the sit tight, we're securing your tickets for 5 min...never even had the guts to tell me i'd lost them.  I had to be right there on it...by the time I went back, both pair were gone.  both were really good pairs too.  sec 105 and sec 319
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24
    Noblesville 8-26-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Saltzy23 said:
    YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

Holy fuck.

Awesome!!!  Congrats. 
    NYPJ
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Saltzy23 said:
    YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

Holy fuck.

Dude, that's awesome!  If you want a buddy I'll pay for dinner/drinks all night!!!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 707
    Saltzy23 said:

Go team.
    🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    Saltzy23 said:
    I've thought about this a lot of the last few days of abject misery and I think seeing the NY Giants play in the Super Bowl is the only other event I could ever fathom doing this for.

I'm so far down the goddamn rabbit hole that I don't know how to slow down or stop.  At this point, I have to get this done to regain my sanity.  I refuse to let this all be for naught.  I will get into this show, or die trying.
    Not even the Giants and I was a 30+ year season ticket holder!  You are %100 right this is insanity but really. My wife walked by me last kinda chuckled and sighed at the same time while shaking her head. I said what's wrong. she said you are really going to be doing this till you till the day of the show... I said nope just till I get tickets....good thing Im in a strong relationship 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,224
    Saltzy23 said:
    YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

Holy fuck.

Hey neighbor. I’m in section 317. Also coming down from NYC. We should start a party train on the Amtrak.  
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    Saltzy23 said:

Go team.
    Oh good for you bro. congrats man really
  • Options
    SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    cmalisze said:
    These are bots. No other explanation 
    I don't think so, but not sure.  I THINK, that the best way to get the tickets, assuming you are already pressing F5 repeatedly, is to be ready, have a fast internet connection, and be on a computer, not a phone (like I said, not sure, but I think so.)  I think it is all about the speed of your connection and your response time. I have a decent computer and  Verizon Fios, which seems pretty quick.  So I am going to test this, within limits (i.e., I am not going to sit here pressing f5 for hours on end like I did earlier this week.  But I am going to take 30-45 minutes here and there and see if I can grab another set of tickets).  I actually think I could have grabbed that single this morning, but didn't pursue it.   

The good news is that if I do get another set ,I don't need them and so will come back here and let you all know a time that I will sell them back to TM on F2F.  I don't know how timing on the F2F works, but I will definitely let you all know well in advance in case it helps to give you a better chance to get them.

In the meantime, good luck!

Maybe I'm wrong and won't get another set. But it's worth a try! 
  • Options
    Apecarro said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

Holy fuck.

Apecarro said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

Holy fuck.

• Options
    I now have a PENDING CHARGE from TICKETMASTER for 2 tickets I DIDNT RECEIVE!!!  Calling TICKETMASTER now... BE CAREFUL FOLKS!!
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 654
    edited February 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    Serious question, do the people that are looking for and/or have agreed to buddy up with someone to try and find tickets understand that does not mean, 'Hey, if you could please sit in front of your computer for hours a day hitting F5 and take me should you land tickets while I do precisely nothing, that would be super.'?

The person I "buddied up with" has not posted or even so much as even logged in since we talked 3 days ago.  Sent a PM last night and this morning with no reply.  

Anyway, not like it really matters, but I am very much out of the arrangement and back to being a lone wolf.  Either I am figuring this out on my own, or not at all.

Good luck to everyone over the weekend...
    What show?

Edit: Now I see BAL
    Post edited by chukdotcom on
  • Options
    I now have a PENDING CHARGE from TICKETMASTER for 2 tickets I DIDNT RECEIVE!!!  Calling TICKETMASTER now... BE CAREFUL FOLKS!!
    It’s only pending. But it’s odd you were charged 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    Saltzy23 said:
    Serious question, do the people that are looking for and/or have agreed to buddy up with someone to try and find tickets understand that does not mean, 'Hey, if you could please sit in front of your computer for hours a day hitting F5 and take me should you land tickets while I do precisely nothing, that would be super.'?

The person I "buddied up with" has not posted or even so much as even logged in since we talked 3 days ago.  Sent a PM last night and this morning with no reply.  

Anyway, not like it really matters, but I am very much out of the arrangement and back to being a lone wolf.  Either I am figuring this out on my own, or not at all.

What show?
    Also, have you informed your erstwhile “ticket buddy” that you scored yet? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    tdawe said:
    Saltzy23 said:

What show?
    I was wondering the same thing. :lol:
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    Saltzy23 said:

What show?
    Man, hell to the no.

If this means I am breaking my word, fine.  I sent a PM last night to check in cause I had a feeling this was a 1 man operation and another this morning before I landed them saying I was out.  I'm not even breaking the arrangement.  Being 'partners' infers that that it's a team effort and not "I'm gonna sign off for 3 days and maybe pop in to see if there are any updates."

My buddy bought an Amtrak ticket a month ago and he's coming with me.
  • Options
    RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    I just hope there are Amtrak tickets left from NYC to Baltimore by the time I am successful.  The lowest cost Saver tickets are not refundable.  I guess I could buy a more expensive class that is refundable.  Then if I get a PJ ticket, buy a Saver fare if still available and get a refund on the more expensive ticket.   I already have my hotel booked and can cancel without a fee up to 24 hours.  Curious what others have done.   Some of you seem bigger risk takers than me.  I'd never travel to another city without the concert ticket in my hand.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,197
    edited February 2020
    great OAK1 tickets up now....front row 115

shit....$1500 each Vitalogy tix

they are really staggering those
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    RF123172 said:
    I just hope there are Amtrak tickets left from NYC to Baltimore by the time I am successful.  The lowest cost Saver tickets are not refundable.  I guess I could buy a more expensive class that is refundable.  Then if I get a PJ ticket, buy a Saver fare if still available and get a refund on the more expensive ticket.   I already have my hotel booked and can cancel without a fee up to 24 hours.  Curious what others have done.   Some of you seem bigger risk takers than me.  I'd never travel to another city without the concert ticket in my hand.

Heading down is not that hard....coming back up on Sunday is the hard part.

Assuming you wanna come back on Sunday unless you wanna spend the extra $, you either need to head back mad early or wait until late afternoon/evening to find a train.