Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    A four lot for Nash just went....
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,434
    More San  Diego tickets released that are not fan to fan. Bench tickets 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    They should reward all lunatic fans who hit F5 the most over the next few weeks with a personal concert! AND meet and greet! We are the true super fans!

• Options
    P31175 said:
    They should reward all lunatic fans who hit F5 the most over the next few weeks with a personal concert! AND meet and greet! We are the true super fans

Absolutely... The circles under my eyes and the pony tail is my new work look🤗
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Not to sound douchy, but this is all bringing me back to when I needed to frantically hit refresh on StubHub a decade ago praying that someone posted tickets for something less than like 2.5- 3X face in order to be able to afford to go to the shows I didn't win 10C seats for.

I still remember landing 2 for Night 2 in Brooklyn in 2012 like 3 hours before the show for $75 each and pretty much having an aneurysm.

I remember now why I hated that shit.  This blllllooooows.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,239
    edited February 2020
    I still think its an afterthought designed for sellers. it was never meant to move a large amount of tickets, just a way for people to get rid of spares or if they couldn't make it.    I think it's the level of crazy people are willing to put in to keep trying even though they know the number of tickets is extremely limited.

I'm not sure they'd want to spend money on developing a system to distribute such a small number of tickets.   

to be fair the one doable solution would be for TM to hold them and drop them once a day at a specific time (or once a week).  Then again the amount would be so small, they'd be gone in .003 seconds.  If you actually want the tickets, I think you're better off if your a persistent refresher.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 797
    Side 300s for TO stayed around longer than previous....
    *Observations of an F5'n idiot
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    Hankj25 said:
    2 for Nash sec 104 heading to a lucky fan.  I missed out for the 25th time at least.  

Keep the faith...I was the "jerk" who got them:).  Spent a ton of time trying to lock down seats and thought about quitting the process a ton of times.  You will get lucky once, just like I did.  

• Options
    B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    Anybody saying to themselves "just 100 more then I'm taking a break" ........but the problem is  YOU...JUST....CANT ...STOP!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Of all the options thrown out so far, I like the second random lotto the best.  

If this is all gonna be based on luck, then let's keep the train going all the way to the station.

Hold back all the F2F tickets and let 10C members that don't have tickets for those shows register for a Last Chance Saloon lotto for them.

Your point about them not realizing this was gonna become an OCD F5 bonanza for lunatics is exactly correct.  They had no idea this was gonna become an OCD F5 bonanza for lunatics, which is exactly what it has now become for OCD lunatics, even thought it's not really engineered for that based on the amount of inventory available.

If they are not gonna allow a secondary market the best thing they can do is just let fate decide who gets all the tickets, and not who is faster at entering their 3 digit CC code.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Not to sound douchy, but this is all bringing me back to when I needed to frantically hit refresh on StubHub a decade ago praying that someone posted tickets for something less than like 2.5- 3X face in order to be able to afford to go to the shows I didn't win 10C seats for.

I still remember landing 2 for Night 2 in Brooklyn in 2012 like 3 hours before the show for $75 each and pretty much having an aneurysm.

Were you the one that has access to Stubhub past sales info? 
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

I am.
  • Options
    TW150753TW150753 Posts: 159
    Is there going to be more supply the week of the concert when people really know their plans and if things come up sell their tickets.  It seems like the dribs and drabs we are seeing now is just one off selling.
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited February 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

I am.
    Can anyone access it? If not can you tell me the highest and lowest price paid for a GA ticket at MSG? Please and Thank you
    Post edited by madhat181 on
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

If this is all gonna be based on luck, then let's keep the train going all the way to the station.

Hold back all the F2F tickets and let 10C members that don't have tickets for those shows register for a Last Chance Saloon lotto for them.

Your point about them not realizing this was gonna become an OCD F5 bonanza for lunatics is exactly correct.  They had no idea this was gonna become an OCD F5 bonanza for lunatics, which is exactly what it has now become for OCD lunatics, even thought it's not really engineered for that based on the amount of inventory available.

If they are not gonna allow a secondary market the best thing they can do is just let fate decide who gets all the tickets, and not who is faster at entering their 3 digit CC code.
    I like that idea too 😉
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    Saltzy23 said:

• Options
    That's the best way
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

I am.
    Can anyone access it? If not can you tell me the highest and lowest price paid for a GA ticket at MSG? Please and Thank you
    I would ignore the 1st 2 sales as there is a snowballs chance in hell the seller comes through on those.

$1k before fees on the low end, $2,450 before fees on the high, with an average price of bend over and take it like the slut that you are.

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    edited February 2020
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

I am.
    Cheapest was $420/ticket on 1/13.  Highest is $2450/ticket on 1/26 and 1/28.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    My idea for 2020 Tour T-Shirt

Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    AZDAZD AZ Posts: 32
    PHX nosebleed available. 228
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

I am.
    I would ignore the 1st 2 sales as there is a snowballs chance in hell the seller comes through on those.

$1k before fees on the low end, $2,450 before fees on the high, with an average price of bend over and take it like the slut that you are.

Thanks again and how does a seller not come through after a sale? Wouldn’t he get penalized or something?
  • Options
    JB274988 said:

Ok that made me laugh
  • Options
    patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 346
    No way those Floor GA under 1K ever happen. If the sellers ever had the tickets to begin with, SH will let them off the hook in order to relist at a higher price (SH will collect a higher commission).
  • Options
    Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 253
    Probably sitting at or near 1000 refreshes today via phone or laptop. 

I just realized that I’m the idiot in this relationship. 

Good luck to those of you with the stamina and willpower to keep this up. I’m done.  Might try a little when I’m sitting down and doing my best thinking but I got nothing done today and never got close to a ticket.  

Time to just be thankful for what I did get and live my life!

Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Portland 5-10-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Options
    JB274988 said:

perfect!!!  Must have F5 on the back
  • Options
    JB274988 said:

That is a great idea with a big F5 button on the front.
  • Options
    Pretty quiet tonight, guess I pour one more...
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 705
    TW150753 said:
    Pretty quiet tonight, guess I pour one more...
    Quieter than a church mouse pissin on cotten
  • Options
    sp1984sp1984 New Hampshire Posts: 140
    Lurking quietly -- hoping to pounce on tix while I'm working overnight tonight.
    It's sort of a vague hope...like winning the actual lottery
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance).