Just saw that
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Just want 2 baltimore tickets...... Think it's gonna cost me my soul at this point. Might just have to scoop up some rage tickets in dc to make myself feel better.
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    Just want 2 baltimore tickets...... Think it's gonna cost me my soul at this point. Might just have to scoop up some rage tickets in dc to make myself feel better.
    I hear ya. B'more tix are either going to cost me my soul, my job, or my marriage. Potentially all 3. 
  • Options
    Set of 4 up for QC as well
    I can buy 4 at once? Thought limit was 2?
  • Options
    BagCzech said:
    I hear ya. B'more tix are either going to cost me my soul, my job, or my marriage. Potentially all 3. 
    I would trade your job and marriage for a pair of tickets. If I get them, one is all yours! hahaha. 
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 707
    BagCzech said:
    Hahaha perfectly said. It’s become an obsession/ addiction at this point. 
  • Options
    BagCzech said:
    I would trade your job and marriage for a pair of tickets. If I get them, one is all yours! hahaha. 
    Forgot to mention how angry my kids get when I take their phones daily to try and win Apollo tix. 
  • Options

I scored those Baltimore pair way up in the corner (219), last row about 25 minutes ago.

Feel very, very grateful.  These are going to real fans, I have been refreshing like a lunatic for the past 2 days. 

Don't lose hope!

• Options

I scored those Baltimore pair way up in the corner (219), last row about 25 minutes ago.

Feel very, very grateful.  These are going to real fans, I have been refreshing like a lunatic for the past 2 days. 

Don't lose hope!

Congrats! Honestly when I see someone in here beat me to them, it makes me feel better. 
    Were you on phone or computer?
  • Options

Don't lose hope!

Congrats! Can only hope to join you. It's gonna be the best birthday present to myself ever once i land them!
  • Options
    Thank you!  I got them on my phone.  Was just refreshing over and over again waiting for my work laptop to boot up and got very lucky.
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 707

Don't lose hope!

Great to see this !
  • Options
    tatonatastatonatas Argentina Posts: 48
    tatonatas said:
    Well i was try to sell my oakland 2 but because im from Argentina. I can’t
    I contact ticketmaster and tenclub...random answers
    a few hour ago i chat with tm..they says that the system if only for people who habe and USA bank account...its a shame because that info Doesnt appears in any page
    and if incan buy tix i assume that i can sell it
    btw the operator of the chat saids me literaly that i csn try on stubhub ...😳 incredible
    Why don’t they credit the card used for the payment ? I have tickets, I’m not living in the IS, but I’m not 100% sure to go. 
    It was not said that fan2fans was only for US account owner ...
    Because when you try to list your ticket ti resale, they ask for an american bank to received the payment
    you can check it trying to list your tickets
    and i known its a shame that tm and 10c dont tell
    anything about that
    2005: 11/25 Argentina, 11/26 Argentina
    2011: 11/13 Argentina
    2013: 4/3 Argentina, 4/6 Chile, 10/18 Brooklyn
    2015: 11/4 Chile, 11/7 Argentina
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475

Don't lose hope!

NICE SCORE @BUSH-lager! I was right on your tail....Are both seats spoken for?
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,949

Don't lose hope!

Congrats man! 
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287

Don't lose hope!

Congrats- I was all the way through to submit payment on these, and then I got the ... “Darn”...  
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:
    Forgot to mention how angry my kids get when I take their phones daily to try and win Apollo tix. 
    When my daughter walked in the door after work last night (during the Faithfull Forum) she rolled her eyes and said "Just once I want to come home and know I'm not gonna have to help you call for tickets" 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    Just scored GA for STL!!!!!
  • Options
    Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 306
    Beat me to those. Congrats. 
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24
    Noblesville 8-26-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    GA behind the stage, SRO 300 ticket? Congrats!
    Post edited by duffmann on
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:
    Yesterday I bribed my kid to refresh for 2 hours. He didn’t get a bite and he was pissed. 
  • Options
    duffmann said:
    GA behind the stage, SRO 300 ticket?
    duffmann said:

No, legit GA!
  • Options
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:

No, legit GA!
    AWESOME, Hell Yeahhhhhh!!!
  • Options
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:

No, legit GA!
    Wild! good job. I've been entertaining myself reading this at work all week. You've all been trying hard, good to see some pay offs!
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    Just missed that B'more! AGHHHH
    i really thought they were mine. 
    ughhhh... me too
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,549
    So you're the "fan that beat [me]" eh? Well done!
  • Options
    Section 113 available for QC
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    So you're the "fan that beat [me]" eh? Well done!
    Thanks! Now I have a couple of sets to post for sale. I'll let you guys know when I post.
  • Options
    Hamilton GA, missed them. Wow now i get the rush you are all feeling haha. First time I tried.