Cridder said:
    there is going to be non 10C folks in the ga
    The horror!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    SHZA said:
    Cridder said:
    The horror!
    Knowing that I would advise all 10c folks to sell their ga tickets.  We can not have 10c and non 10c people mingle!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    davidos said:
    Where do you even see these tickets? Is there and 'Exchange' website? 
    Event page. They will pop up when available for high demand shows. You can see F2F listed on the lower demand shows.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,087
    mcgruff10 said:
    SHZA said:
    Cridder said:
    The horror!
    Knowing that I would advise all 10c folks to sell their ga tickets.  We can not have 10c and non 10c people mingle!!
    I mean can you even imagine turning around for high fives when Jeff steps up to the mic for Sweet Lew and everyone just leaves you hanging?
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    @OceansJenny - any luck yet?  Feel like you’ve been at this all day/night. I’ve checked countless times today. I still can’t believe how many I’ve “almost” had!   
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    edited February 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    SHZA said:
    Cridder said:
    The horror!
    If you don’t know the lyrics for All Those Yesterday’s we don’t want you in GA........
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Got 2 tickets for Toronto around 10:30 last night (ET) and looking at my receipt today..... I was charged $29.83 x2 in service fees...!!!???!!
    Sorry if this has been addressed already but after all the time spent yesterday, I just can't read through all these posts.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    SHZA said:
    Cridder said:
    The horror!
    If you don’t know the lyrics for All Those Yesterday’s we don’t want you in GA........
    Does it count if I can play it on guitar?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    michlynda said:
    Got 2 tickets for Toronto around 10:30 last night (ET) and looking at my receipt today..... I was charged $29.83 x2 in service fees...!!!???!!
    Sorry if this has been addressed already but after all the time spent yesterday, I just can't read through all these posts.
    You're basically paying the same face value + fees as the original buyer (e.g., $103 face + $29 fees). 
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    michlynda said:
    Got 2 tickets for Toronto around 10:30 last night (ET) and looking at my receipt today..... I was charged $29.83 x2 in service fees...!!!???!!
    Contact TM.. most of the Canadian shows had incorrect prices yesterday..which is one reason they shut down F2F sales for today
    @OceansJenny - any luck yet?  Feel like you’ve been at this all day/night. I’ve checked countless times today. I still can’t believe how many I’ve “almost” had!   
    Not yet - wifi at work is pretty bad so not much success here. Like a few others almost had a pair just before lunch.

I guess I’ll be on the night shift again!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    Every time I get to the checkout page and see the 'Bummer duuude!  Looks like some other lucky fella out there beat ya to it!  So sowwy!' screen a small piece of my soul dies and I shave an hour off my life expectancy.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • SHZA said:
    Cridder said:
    The horror!
    First the coronavirus, then this.
  • Saltzy23 said:
    Every time I get to the checkout page and see the 'Bummer duuude!  Looks like some other lucky fella out there beat ya to it!  So sowwy!' screen a small piece of my soul dies and I shave an hour off my life expectancy.
    Me too 😭😭😭😭
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    I am shocked that there are not more Baltimore ticket holders looking to swap their +1 for an extra MSG.

There seems to be basically no one that is looking for that arrangement from the Baltimore side.

God, would I kill to just find someone that wants to do that deal.

Someone?  ANYONE?!?

Take my damn +1 to 10C seat for MSG and get me into this damn Baltimore show!  It's worth like $1,000 on the secondary market!  Use it, sell it....I don't even care!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Just dedicated 120 minutes of refreshing every second without taking a single break for STL. Not a single ticket. Ugh; this is getting painful. 
  • Baltimore Tickets seem to have dried up, nothing for the past 2 hours.  I guess everyone else should stop trying now, K?  I'll keep looking and let you know if something comes up.  Deal?
  • euchrid said:
    michlynda said:
    Contact TM.. most of the Canadian shows had incorrect prices yesterday..which is one reason they shut down F2F sales for today
    Thx... I thought the pricing was weird $156.99 each for the tickets and then the fees on top of that.
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    mcgruff10 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    SHZA said:
    Cridder said:
    The horror!
    Does it count if I can play it on guitar?
    Only if you have attended 60+ shows 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • BasilgBasilg Posts: 76
    mattl8787 said:
    NDJeff7 said:
    Just snagged two in section 105 for Ottawa. Now I have 2 to sell for Ottawa on FLR A.....I'm in NY though, so I'm not sure the best way to do it.....
    If you figure out how to do it let me know. I'm in MA and in the same boat.
    Me too...with parking pass as well as my pair.

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,948
    I think activity on here will start to dry up for a while. There was an initial surge, but once tickets start to settle into their final destination it will be slim odds. Maybe another surge closer to show time. Could you imagine F5’ing like this for the next 30-60 days? 
  • Question: I already have 4 tix for OKC, all seats. I will sell them if I can find GA/pit tickets, so I’m keeping my eye out for them.  But... if they become available though I’m thinking it probably won’t let me purchase because I’m already at the 4 ticket limit.  I don’t think I’m willing to risk selling any of the tickets I already have before I secure new tix.  I wonder if I’m screwed.
  • Question: I already have 4 tix for OKC, all seats. I will sell them if I can find GA/pit tickets, so I’m keeping my eye out for them.  But... if they become available though I’m thinking it probably won’t let me purchase because I’m already at the 4 ticket limit.  I don’t think I’m willing to risk selling any of the tickets I already have before I secure new tix.  I wonder if I’m screwed.
    No 4 ticket limit 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    Question: I already have 4 tix for OKC, all seats. I will sell them if I can find GA/pit tickets, so I’m keeping my eye out for them.  But... if they become available though I’m thinking it probably won’t let me purchase because I’m already at the 4 ticket limit.  I don’t think I’m willing to risk selling any of the tickets I already have before I secure new tix.  I wonder if I’m screwed.
    It doesn't work like that. In theory they could cancel your orders if you go over but the system won't automatically prevent you from going over the limit. 
  • Anybody else getting a “not allowed error 504” for the past 1.5 hours?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • there have been tickets up for Ottawa for over 30 minutes. 2 sets of 2 and 1 set of 3 and no one buying
    Not the best seats but not behind the stage either... so that's a good sign that there will be seats available in coming weeks
    Saltzy23 said:
    I am shocked that there are not more Baltimore ticket holders looking to swap their +1 for an extra MSG.

There seems to be basically no one that is looking for that arrangement from the Baltimore side.

Someone?  ANYONE?!?

Take my damn +1 to 10C seat for MSG and get me into this damn Baltimore show!  It's worth like $1,000 on the secondary market!  Use it, sell it....I don't even care!
    Everyone’s bringing their kids / spouse / buddies. That arrangement was easier before everyone paired off and reproduced.
    Let’s get some after work activity Balt...
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 372
    edited February 2020
    Saltzy23 said:

Someone?  ANYONE?!?

I feel for you @Saltzy23
    If I score a pair for Baltimore you can be my +1.

Good luck
    Post edited by madhat181 on
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    GA just popped up for Ott, WTF! And I'm stuck with the spinning check mark...
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22