Comments

• STL for C row 1 up now
    Gone
  • STL for C row 1 up now
    gone in a flash
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
    Just missed st louis sect C, row 1...
  • davidosdavidos Posts: 480
    I'm looking for a single for MSG... how does this work?
  • FlameryFlamery Posts: 258
    Saltzy23 said:
    I would absolutely be willing to buddy up with someone for Baltimore if anyone wants to double our chances.

I'll take any advantage I can get at this point.

My friend that is supposed to be going with me can suck it at this point. 
    I only need one so if I can somehow get a pair I’m down buddy up instead of putting it back on the market
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    I'm still looking for one more Toronto ticket. I'll buy a pair if they come up and offer the other ticket in here if anyone else is after a solo ticket.

303 row 1 up right now
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    davidos said:
    Stubhub. Or ask someone here. No F2F for MSG but transfers are allowed.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Just snagged a lower bowl pair for Ottawa!
  • I'm still looking for one more Toronto ticket. I'll buy a pair if they come up and offer the other ticket in here if anyone else is after a solo ticket.

303 row 1 up right now
    I literally have them in my cart and it won't let me check out. "Sorry could not process this request"
    AjaxSlax
  • I'm still looking for one more Toronto ticket. I'll buy a pair if they come up and offer the other ticket in here if anyone else is after a solo ticket.
    I’d be interested in GA if u get it.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • grizahamgrizaham Posts: 338
    3 pairs of Nash just went in the past few min 
    Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

• ajaxslax said:
    I'm still looking for one more Toronto ticket. I'll buy a pair if they come up and offer the other ticket in here if anyone else is after a solo ticket.

303 row 1 up right now
    I literally have them in my cart and it won't let me check out. "Sorry could not process this request"
    And had 100 level in my cart with my card entered
    gone
    AjaxSlax
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    So one or two tickets dropped per hour and hundreds and hundreds refreshing like crazy for each show. Feel like I have better odds at the state lotto. 
  • I am trying to snag two tickets for the Baltimore show, but have yet to see any F2F tickets listed. Am I missing something?
    Hail, Hail
  • A pair in section 113 up for QC
    Damn I was too slow.
  • RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    davidos said:
    MSG is not part of the Fan to Fan Exchange.
  • RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    I am trying to snag two tickets for the Baltimore show, but have yet to see any F2F tickets listed. Am I missing something?
    There have been plenty.  But if you blink, you miss them.
  • I am trying to snag two tickets for the Baltimore show, but have yet to see any F2F tickets listed. Am I missing something?
    You basically have to hit screen refresh or F5 constantly until they pop up...you might do it for an hour but they will pop up.  You have milliseconds to act.  I positioned my mouse in the middle of my screen so I could accept the pop-up window that says "Got It" to save a second.  Keep at it.  I hit F5 constantly since yesterday and just won Baltimore.
    95Pirate said:
    I am trying to snag two tickets for the Baltimore show, but have yet to see any F2F tickets listed. Am I missing something?
    You basically have to hit screen refresh or F5 constantly until they pop up...you might do it for an hour but they will pop up.  You have milliseconds to act.  I positioned my mouse in the middle of my screen so I could accept the pop-up window that says "Got It" to save a second.  Keep at it.  I hit F5 constantly since yesterday and just won Baltimore.
    Anyone been lucky on mobile?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • I just grabbed some Hamilton Floor seats i'm about to relist back if anyone is online atm, I opted for the ones in the bowl instead.
    In further developments on these floor seats, I didn't read some fine print somewhere along the line and I cant re-sell these as i'm not in the US or Canada and don't have an account that TM will let me use. So if I can't get this sorted and you want floor seats at Hamilton hit me up, we can just walk in together. (FLR 5)

Alternatively if anyone knows a way around this, would be much appreciated.
    So while you were all sleeping this happened.... 
    2006 - Melb RLA night 1
    2009 - Sydney Brisbane Melbourne
    2011 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3 & Canberra
    2014 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3
    2020 - Hamilton, Baltimore, New York
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    Just snagged a lower bowl pair for Ottawa!
    you're welcome ;)
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Ugh, just missed STL again. 
  • NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 213
    Just snagged two in section 105 for Ottawa. Now I have 2 to sell for Ottawa on FLR A.....I'm in NY though, so I'm not sure the best way to do it.....
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    95Pirate said:
    Yes. I was on my phone when I scored Baltimore. 
    NYPJ
  • I have an extra pair for Nashville (upper bowl, behind the stage - 318) that I cannot sell via F2F since I don't have a US bank account.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • RF123172 said:
    davidos said:
    MSG is not part of the Fan to Fan Exchange.
    Wait what? 
    wall232 said:
    95Pirate said:
    Thanks! And congrats to you!
  • NDJeff7 said:
    Just snagged two in section 105 for Ottawa. Now I have 2 to sell for Ottawa on FLR A.....I'm in NY though, so I'm not sure the best way to do it.....
    If you figure out how to do it let me know. I'm in MA and in the same boat.
  • zanette13zanette13 New Hampshire Posts: 69
    wall232 said:
    95Pirate said:
    Thanks! And congrats to you!
    I also got Baltimore yesterday using the TM app around 8pm eastern. Had 5 different pairs in cart on my desktop at work earlier in the night but could never check out. Lucked out later. 
    5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22, 5/9/22, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 9/17/22
    8/2/08, 6/16/11, 9/24/17, 2/3/22, 2/4/22
    11/4/16
  • NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 213
    FYI - Use the app on your phone. It was way quicker than trying to refresh on my laptop.