Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,812
    JB274988 said:
    I’m up for a Zoom!
    Me too. But, I was wondering if someone else could set it up this time. My work Zoom which I used for us last time now requires passwords, etc. I don't want to push my luck and use it twice for a personal party. So, if any of you have access to Zoom, that would be great. Let us know. Hope everyone is doing well.

• SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    I’m up for a Zoom!
    Me too. But, I was wondering if someone else could set it up this time. My work Zoom which I used for us last time now requires passwords, etc. I don't want to push my luck and use it twice for a personal party. So, if any of you have access to Zoom, that would be great. Let us know. Hope everyone is doing well.

My wife (Suefire) has been setting them up lately for our friends, her bookclubs, etc.  But she has a free Zoom account that limits the meetings to 40 minutes.  I don't know if there is a limit to the number of people, but I don't think that will be a problem. 

So what we could do is just meet for 40 minutes or set up two meetings back-to-back.  Of course, if we did the latter, you'd have to refresh your screen after the first meeting to get to the new meeting invite!  =)

Suefire said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    I’m up for a Zoom!

My wife (Suefire) has been setting them up lately for our friends, her bookclubs, etc.  But she has a free Zoom account that limits the meetings to 40 minutes.  I don't know if there is a limit to the number of people, but I don't think that will be a problem. 

So what we could do is just meet for 40 minutes or set up two meetings back-to-back.  Of course, if we did the latter, you'd have to refresh your screen after the first meeting to get to the new meeting invite!  =)

I would be ok with that. Let's see who else wants to do it. I think a few people expressed interest above. I am sure that Jeff did at one point. So, hopefully we can meet up again soon. I hope everyone is doing well.

• epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    I’m up for a Zoom!

I would be ok with that. Let's see who else wants to do it. I think a few people expressed interest above. I am sure that Jeff did at one point. So, hopefully we can meet up again soon. I hope everyone is doing well.

Yes I would join! 
    Hope you all are doing ok!!
    It has been a tough few weeks for me. Wife was in ER twice and got emergency surgery after the second visit. No Covid yet despite the fact that it is spreading at my workplace...
     ughhhh!! really not liking this.
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    I’m up for a Zoom!

Yes I would join! 
    It has been a tough few weeks for me. Wife was in ER twice and got emergency surgery after the second visit. No Covid yet despite the fact that it is spreading at my workplace...
    Yikes Brett - I hope your wife is doing ok now. I am glad it is not COVID. But still - take care of yourselves. Please stay safe. Yes - we certainly could use a get together.

epbadger said:
    Yes I would join! 
    Yo Brett - we hope she is OK!  And hope you will be able to keep your distance from your co-workers and the virus!

OK, let's see who posts up here for getting in on another PJ F5ers Zoom Happy Hour, and then we can set it up!
    Suefire said:
    epbadger said:
    Yes I would join! 
    Yo Brett - we hope she is OK!  And hope you will be able to keep your distance from your co-workers and the virus!

OK, let's see who posts up here for getting in on another PJ F5ers Zoom Happy Hour, and then we can set it up!
    I am in. Just let me know when. Hope you guys are doing well.

• JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Hey Bret praying for your wife and family.  I’m definitely up for a zoom as well
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    JB274988 said:
    Hey Bret praying for your wife and family.  I’m definitely up for a zoom as well
    Hey Jeff. It makes me sad to see the crossed out shows in your signature line :s . Someday soon I hope you can uncross them - even if they will then say 21, instead of 20. Hope to see you soon on the Zoom.

edited April 2020
    Once we set up the Zoom maybe we should send a PM to @danlee1095 and @OceansJenny. I think they both said they were sorry they missed the last one and they might not be checking in as much. We should try to get @Saltzy23 on here as well. He seemed pretty bummed in his last post.
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    I’m in for Zoom, it will be good to break up these groundhog days. @epbadger I hope your wife is better and stay safe!
    When would you guys prefer to do the Zoom?  During the weekend or a weeknight?  
    Suefire said:
    When would you guys prefer to do the Zoom?  During the weekend or a weeknight?  
    Either works for me. A weekend may be slightly better in terms of having a drink. I work from home - so I generally don't like to drink much during the week - but I am good with what everyone else wants.

• Hey my friends...haven't been on in a few days
    I'm def down for zoom again and I'm excited to see Eddie at 8pm 🤗🤗
  • epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    I’m up for a Zoom!

Yes I would join! 
    Ugh Brett. Hope wifey is on the mend.  Sending love and strength 🤗🤗🤗
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    I’m up for a Zoom!

Yes I would join! 
    thanks...yes she is doing much better. she had a few kidney stones she passed 2 one had to be removed surgically...Bad timing but she got through it covid-19 free!
    FYI
    Eddie is doing that global
    citizen show tonight on NBC and other networks.
    epbadger said:
    FYI
    Eddie is doing that global
    citizen show tonight on NBC and other networks.
    Just watched his performance of River Cross. So good. 
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 159
    Solid performance, wish we watched that in Baltimore...
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 159
    TW150753 said:
    Even though I still don't have fucking tickets. F5!
    TW150753 said:
    I was thinking that the whole time it was on. I almost cried 😢
  • Omg. He's just amazing and made every moment home worth it.  But the sadness in his eyes is one we can all relate to ...
    Stay safe my friends.  We will see each other soon
  • epbadger said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    I’m up for a Zoom!

Yes I would join! 
    thanks...yes she is doing much better. she had a few kidney stones she passed 2 one had to be removed surgically...Bad timing but she got through it covid-19 free!
    🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    I'm in for a zoom party! Even if it is only 40 minutes! Lol
    Hi guys - sorry, busy weekend!  We'll set one up for late this week or next weekend!

Suefire said:
    Hi guys - sorry, busy weekend!  We'll set one up for late this week or next weekend!

Sounds like a plan.

Hi we can do Thursday or Friday evening. 
    Do you guys have a preference for time? We were thinking about 7:30 or 8pm start time, and go for the 40 free minutes.  We can set up a second meeting to follow immediately if needed, but maybe 40 would be ok for this time and see how that goes.
    Suefire said:
    Do you guys have a preference for time? We were thinking about 7:30 or 8pm start time, and go for the 40 free minutes.  We can set up a second meeting to follow immediately if needed, but maybe 40 would be ok for this time and see how that goes.
    Fridays are always better for me. But let's see what everyone else says. 7:30/8:00 is perfect. Thanks.

Suefire said:
    Fridays are always better for me. But let's see what everyone else says. 7:30/8:00 is perfect. Thanks.

• My ten club items are finally shipping!!! Woot woot..the little things