Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    TG1227TG1227 Posts: 36
    Good times. Thanks for setting everything up. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,876
    TG1227 said:
    Good times. Thanks for setting everything up. 
    No problem. My pleasure. Thanks for coming.

• Options
    SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Whoop Whoop!   So great  to see you all!  Looking forward to seeing you again soon!  
  • Options
    Suefire said:
    Whoop Whoop!   So great  to see you all!  Looking forward to seeing you again soon!  
    You too. I think the Zoom meetup went really well. You all are a fun group. 
  • Options
    DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    Sorry to have missed the zoom PJ party. Can we do another one??? 
  • Options
    Dcgal said:
    I am sure that we can have another one. This quarantine shows no sign of slowing down yet. If enough people want to do it again, I can see about setting up another one at some point soon. It definitely was fun. I got to meet some cool new people. I wasn't sure how long people would want to stay on, but we were on for almost 2.5 hours - so fun was had by all. Maybe next time Sean the Refreshza can give us some more good F5 pointers. But we can all now definitely confirm he is not a bot ;)

• Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    Another sad day. The new album helps.
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Thanks again for setting up, had a blast!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    JB274988 said:
    Enjoyed the drum solo!!

• Options
    JB274988 said:
    Hey. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming and playing drums. Love your basement set up. That was awesome. If we do it again and someone can play guitar maybe we can get a Zoom jam session going.

btw - can you repost the info and the process on how you got your t-shirt made. It looked great. I know you already posted this several times, but if you post it one more time I promise to copy and paste it into a file on my computer. Thanks so much.

• Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    Hey. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming and playing drums. Love your basement set up. That was awesome. If we do it again and someone can play guitar maybe we can get a Zoom jam session going.

btw - can you repost the info and the process on how you got your t-shirt made. It looked great. I know you already posted this several times, but if you post it one more time I promise to copy and paste it into a file on my computer. Thanks so much.

Ditto 
  • Options
    Hello my friends...happy Monday...hope u r all ok and keeping your heads up!! 
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

Thanks guys!  Here is the info.  You can find the images you'd like on the 'F5 Art Corner' tab of this spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA/edit#gid=620876327

I used Rush Order Tees - although I'm sure there are plenty of other sites that are decent.  Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    Designing tees sounds like a very good distraction about now. Can folks send pics of the tees they have made up? It'll be fun to see all the different, but same, F5 tees!
  • Options
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

Thanks guys!  Here is the info.  You can find the images you'd like on the 'F5 Art Corner' tab of this spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA/edit#gid=620876327

I used Rush Order Tees - although I'm sure there are plenty of other sites that are decent.  Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks. Appreciate the info. Hope everyone is doing well.

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,181
    MF117973 said:
    Dcgal said:
    I am sure that we can have another one. This quarantine shows no sign of slowing down yet. If enough people want to do it again, I can see about setting up another one at some point soon. It definitely was fun. I got to meet some cool new people. I wasn't sure how long people would want to stay on, but we were on for almost 2.5 hours - so fun was had by all. Maybe next time Sean the Refreshza can give us some more good F5 pointers. But we can all now definitely confirm he is not a bot ;)

Looking forward to the next one! Stay home and stay safe all :) 
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    Hope everyone is doing OK. 
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,175
    I missed the Zoom. We doing another??
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    If enough people are interested in doing another one, we can try it. It was fun. I would be up for it.

• Options
    Whassup F5ers?! 

@OceansJenny  and @Whothat13girl - how is the hospital work going?  Our daughter is an ER nurse in Denver.  She says it has gone ok so far.  They have outdoor testing for the Covid so most people are going there when they have symptoms.  Also said they got a limited refresh of supplies recently, so that is good, but I'm sure they will need more.  We are of course concerned about her exposure.  She said they have had some deaths.

Well, we hope everyone on here is doing well and will have a great weekend!  We would be up for another Zoom sometime!
  • Options
    ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    MF117973 said:
    If enough people are interested in doing another one, we can try it. It was fun. I would be up for it.

I’m in!  It was cool to put faces to names and loved Jeff of the drums. We need a few people to play guitar next time!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,208
    Apecarro said:
    MF117973 said:

I’m in!  It was cool to put faces to names and loved Jeff of the drums. We need a few people to play guitar next time!
    I think Stone and Mike are free.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Suefire said:
    Whassup F5ers?! 

@OceansJenny  and @Whothat13girl - how is the hospital work going?  Our daughter is an ER nurse in Denver.  She says it has gone ok so far.  They have outdoor testing for the Covid so most people are going there when they have symptoms.  Also said they got a limited refresh of supplies recently, so that is good, but I'm sure they will need more.  We are of course concerned about her exposure.  She said they have had some deaths.

Well, we hope everyone on here is doing well and will have a great weekend!  We would be up for another Zoom sometime!
    Hey hey....the census is way down in all the hospital....but the people that are there are mostly covid.....I haven't even been called in....they are not allow echoes unless urgent... Hope u are all staying safe
  • Options
    I'm in for zoom...may even do my hair and makeup next time 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Hey there, hope everyone is ok. 
  • Options
    Dcgal said:
    Hey there, hope everyone is ok. 
    Things are going ok. Just took a long walk and had Gigaton blasting in my earphones the whole time. Each time I listen I am finding something new to love about it. Sending you all my best wishes. 
  • Options
    JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137
    He’s back. Except I just want groceries. 
  • Options
    JV275432 said:
    Well with no concerts allowed the little running man must have gotten laid off from TM and found a new job. Good for him 😜
  • Options
    Put those F5 skills to work!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,208
    MF117973 said:
    JV275432 said:
    Should have registered for the verified.  

If you buy a box of cookies and decide you don’t want to eat it, can you sell it to me at face value? I’ll send the money to Shop Rite, you send me the cookies, and Shop Rite can hold onto the money indefinitely in case at some point over the next 18 months I decide I don’t like cookies either.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023