Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    This whole work thing is making me just miss these drops!!! Wtf
    Not in front of computer with my job....gotta do this shit with my phone... fuckin annoying 
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    what ever it takes to get everyone in the building on that spreadsheet.
    I mean if we are trying to help the spreadsheet out it seems silly to keep doing the F2F madness when people already have extras... not my tickets and just my way of thinking about it. plus I like fun.
    Off (s)He Goes
    Not in front of computer with my job....gotta do this shit with my phone... fuckin annoying 
    I got my pair on my phone, on the web page not the app
    Off (s)He Goes
  • I'll post a pair tomorrow morning around 6-7AM, making sure to give a heads up here with a few minutes notice so the F5ers can do their thing.
    I'll post a pair tomorrow morning around 6-7AM, making sure to give a heads up here with a few minutes notice so the F5ers can do their thing.
    thanks for the heads up. still hope @BagCzech can get them.
    Off (s)He Goes
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    Toronto - 121 row 12 - gone. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • pearljam92pearljam92 New Jersey Posts: 51
    I'll post a pair tomorrow morning around 6-7AM, making sure to give a heads up here with a few minutes notice so the F5ers can do their thing.
    cool - thanks for heads up
    Kovsar86 said:
    Real bad career move being on the phone all day.... for some reason they frown on  shit like that
    Very cool! Thanks
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    thanks for the heads up. hoping it's closer to 6. gotta get my kid to school by 7 for morning band practice. i guess i can have her F5 in the car for me lol
  • BagCzech said:
    thanks for the heads up. hoping it's closer to 6. gotta get my kid to school by 7 for morning band practice. i guess i can have her F5 in the car for me lol
    Kids are always getting in the way.  Put her to use.   :)
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Kovsar86 said:
    I mean if we are trying to help the spreadsheet out it seems silly to keep doing the F2F madness when people already have extras... not my tickets and just my way of thinking about it. plus I like fun.
    It's really up to the seller. I'm fine with walk-ins but it may be inconvenient for some. A heads up that a drop is coming gives the F5ers an advantage. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    Oh hell yeah. You’re getting me to work on time with the drop. Thanks for the heads up!!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    We'll be F5ing frantically! @BagCzech if I pull em, you're walkin in with me......
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • BagCzech said:
    It will def be closer to 6 if that helps you out.
  • I'm in for sea fest
  • Whothat13girlWhothat13girl Posts: 445
    edited March 2020
    So exciting
    Post edited by Whothat13girl on
    duffmann said:
    We'll be F5ing frantically! @BagCzech if I pull em, you're walkin in with me......
    it goes without saying, but if this happens, beers on me. 
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 654
    I've seen a lot of very good Nashville tickets today, including two sets of lowers close to the stage, and a pair of GAs.  Hmm.   
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
    BagCzech said:
    It will def be closer to 6 if that helps you out.
    thanks!

• I'll post a pair tomorrow morning around 6-7AM, making sure to give a heads up here with a few minutes notice so the F5ers can do their thing.
    Oh hell yeah. You’re getting me to work on time with the drop. Thanks for the heads up!!
    Gotta give a shot to those that can't F5 at work.
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    While the good intentions are obviously there, now anyone that's been hovering around this forum and isn't someone on the "list" knows this. There will be way more then the F5er's watching for those.  But as mentioned above, your tickets your choice. Thanks for notifying the group!
  • "Just posted 2 reserved TC seats for Oakland April 18"   was just posted to FB
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    That is the only way I have been doing it.
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    "Just posted 2 reserved TC seats for Oakland April 18"   was just posted to FB
    I asked her the location and she said they already sold. I never saw them.
    Kovsar86 said:
    Real bad career move being on the phone all day.... for some reason they frown on  shit like that
    that is true, they do frown upon it.  just a tip that I was refreshing on the site when I got mine, not the app
    Off (s)He Goes
    SHZA said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    It's really up to the seller. I'm fine with walk-ins but it may be inconvenient for some. A heads up that a drop is coming gives the F5ers an advantage. 
    yep, like I said not my tickets. just something I have been wondering about.
    Off (s)He Goes
  • DoDaFoo said:
    "Just posted 2 reserved TC seats for Oakland April 18"   was just posted to FB
    I asked her the location and she said they already sold. I never saw them.

Two more pairs are there now
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,752
    RK50065 said:
    cutz said:
    LA- 2 up now in 210
    Watch your mouth, that's @korn-1 territory!  =);)
    HAHA, first time i actually saw a seat pop-up so i thought i would Post. 

I've been checking some shows but i've had no Luck even seeing a F2F for a show until that LA-2 show.

Korn-1 is the man as he finds a lot of them. He's a human Bot>LOL

I've been following along and admire the effort from all.  GOOD LUCK !!
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    F5CK - missed the 107s for Toronto again! Argh. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22