Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    Lifted said:
    I fucking got them. The Ga's. Holy shit. Was getting really sick of checking this thread and ticketmaster. I was about to buy ohana fest tickets to make myself feel better. I think im gonna pass now though. Wow. Most oppurtune poop of the year.
    Nice job! Grats! 
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Lifted said:
    I fucking got them. The Ga's. Holy shit. Was getting really sick of checking this thread and ticketmaster. I was about to buy ohana fest tickets to make myself feel better. I think im gonna pass now though. Wow. Most oppurtune poop of the year.
    AMAZING!!! W2G!!

Off (s)He Goes
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Lifted said:
    Whoo, nice one!
  • It'd be such a bummer if the concerts get cancelled due to COVID-19 (read Coachella at risk), after all the efforts that have been put in to buy the tickets.
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    did even see those ga tix..  fuck that's what I get for checking AZ...
  • Lifted said:

multiple tickets have been purchased by people on the can. Good Score! Add yourself to the list
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    Lifted said:
    Sick score buddy!! 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Lifted said:

multiple tickets have been purchased by people on the can. Good Score! Add yourself to the list
    Come to think of it, thats where I scored my Baltimore GA's. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    Lifted said:

Come to think of it, thats where I scored my Baltimore GA's. 
    I need to spend more time on the can.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • If you need me, Im gonna be on the crapper all day
  • Lifted said:
    Sweet ...did u pick yourself off the floor yet...it's like a small mini stroke when u finally get em!!!
  • If you need me, Im gonna be on the crapper all day
    😂😂😂😂😂
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,667
    I got my Sea Hear Now tickets. Was going to go for GA+, but got the regular GA. Had a hell of a time buying them. For some reason it wouldn't take my first two credit cards. Then I timed out and they released my tickets from my cart. Had to do it again. The second time it worked no problem with the same card it wouldn't take the first time. But so stressed. Even though I had 7 minutes to complete my purchase, the F5 mentality took over, and I felt like I had to race.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    Lifted said:
    Sweet ...did u pick yourself off the floor yet...it's like a small mini stroke when u finally get em!!!

Probably peed a little. Which is okay, given where he was.
    I just hope that if he was at work, there weren't other people in the bathroom, as well. All the whooping and cheering might be a little difficult to explain...
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    Anyone not using their ohana code and wanna help me out? My brothers ar both gonna come in for sat/sun. Gonna need between 6 and 8 tix each day for me, them and their significant others. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    mpedone said:
    Lifted said:

I just hope that if he was at work, there weren't other people in the bathroom, as well. All the whooping and cheering might be a little difficult to explain...
    Im coming down. Definitely some mild skaking. Heart was pounding throughout the process. Took a minute to convince myself that i actually completed the purchase. Fortunately i dont work on mondays so nothing to interrupt my cloud 9 vibes.
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    MF117973 said:
    I got my Sea Hear Now tickets. Was going to go for GA+, but got the regular GA. Had a hell of a time buying them. For some reason it wouldn't take my first two credit cards. Then I timed out and they released my tickets from my cart. Had to do it again. The second time it worked no problem with the same card it wouldn't take the first time. But so stressed. Even though I had 7 minutes to complete my purchase, the F5 mentality took over, and I felt like I had to race.
    Same happened to me today....I'm like you gotta be kidding me! I had to empty cart and start over......got em tho
    korn-1 said:
    Anyone not using their ohana code and wanna help me out? My brothers ar both gonna come in for sat/sun. Gonna need between 6 and 8 tix each day for me, them and their significant others. 
    I think you get only buy 2 tickets with the code anyway.
  • @korn-1, you may DM me if you'd like to use mine.
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Lifted said:
    😂 that’s the best!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    Lifted said:
    korn-1 said:
    I think you get only buy 2 tickets with the code anyway.
    Exactly why I'm asking for help, I need more than 2!
    Nice grab on those GAs btw
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    Lifted said:
    mpedone said:
    Lifted said:

Im coming down. Definitely some mild skaking. Heart was pounding throughout the process. Took a minute to convince myself that i actually completed the purchase. Fortunately i dont work on mondays so nothing to interrupt my cloud 9 vibes.

Great feeling, ain't it? :rock_on:
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
    mpedone said:
    Lifted said:
    mpedone said:
    Lifted said:

Great feeling, ain't it? :rock_on:
    Its amazing. Went to look at my tickets to verify that it happened and was afraid i was going to accidentally sell them. Im tapping out of this thread now. No need to waste anymore attention on this. Good luck to all of you still searching. Hope it all works out for everyone.
  • Where can I sell my MSG tickets F2F. Thank you in advance
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,667
    Where can I sell my MSG tickets F2F. Thank you in advance
    You can't through Ticketmaster. But I am sure someone here will PM you and you can transfer your tickets to them, and they will send you the money.

• pearljam92pearljam92 New Jersey Posts: 51
    212 Baltimore - anyone get em?
    Where can I sell my MSG tickets F2F. Thank you in advance
    Pm sent
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    Almost had those, I keep getting the "unable to process your request" at the credit card screen. Not another fan got them.
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    damn got to cvc on those 212
  • Damn..almost had those 212