• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    We're all getting in, no doubt in my mind. People on FB on the other hand who expect someone to just offer them 2 tickets out of the blue without F5ing, maybe not so much 
    Guess which commenter is on this forum...

I see you JB! 
    Literally 45 comments, and everyone one is asking, 0 offers - what exactly do they expect?  
    The crazy thing is, when someone offered a trade on that thread, the lady who set it up started complaining that the person had tickets they weren't using. Uh, how exactly do you think anyone ISO is actually going to get tickets unless someone else has tickets they're not using?? 
    My goal in life the next 3 weeks is to actively prevent anyone in that group from getting in.

I may just use up all my remaining absence to F5 all day to be one more layer between them and this show.
    😂😂😂 I love the hate you have for them
    I have lost all patience for stupid, lazy assholes in society that do nothing but blame the world for what they don't have, and just like a lump of shit sit around complaining how unfair it is that you do.

Just simply, completely lost it.

It's one of the primary reasons why this orange shit stain is in office.

Like probably a dozen or more people here have done, figure it the fuck out.  Work the problem.  Hit F5 all day. Anything but complaining how unfair it is.

For fucks sakes, stop bitching about it or shut the hell up.

Preach!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,665
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    We're all getting in, no doubt in my mind. People on FB on the other hand who expect someone to just offer them 2 tickets out of the blue without F5ing, maybe not so much 

I see you JB! 
    Literally 45 comments, and everyone one is asking, 0 offers - what exactly do they expect?  
    The crazy thing is, when someone offered a trade on that thread, the lady who set it up started complaining that the person had tickets they weren't using. Uh, how exactly do you think anyone ISO is actually going to get tickets unless someone else has tickets they're not using?? 
    My goal in life the next 3 weeks is to actively prevent anyone in that group from getting in.

I may just use up all my remaining absence to F5 all day to be one more layer between them and this show.
    I have lost all patience for stupid, lazy assholes in society that do nothing but blame the world for what they don't have, and just like a lump of shit sit around complaining how unfair it is that you do.

Like probably a dozen or more people here have done, figure it the fuck out.  Work the problem.  Hit F5 all day. Anything but complaining how unfair it is.

I can't wait to meet you in Baltimore. You get it.

• Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    MF117973 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 

I can't wait to meet you in Baltimore. You get it.

Yes!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    Off (s)He Goes
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 

Preach!
    So what are you suggesting??? actually working hard for something....how dare you! ( in my best Greta Thunberg voice) 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,287
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 

• JadlerJadler Posts: 760

Happy Sunday Funday from a joint baby shower. LFG!!
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    Sd B up 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • mattl8787mattl8787 Posts: 98
    Anyone just get those 108's for TO?
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    korn-1 said:
    Sd B up 
    Got it!
    Thank you for the heads up @korn-1
    Buy you a beer at one of the shows! 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Checking in guys.. I know some F5ers scores some tickets this morning.. anything since 9am? I’ve got 3 more hrs before I start my refresh workout 
    I scored the Floor 6 pair during my morning constitutional. #kindofadickmove. After whiffing numerous times Wednesday through Friday and getting shut out of Apollo, refreSHZA got his groove back. 

At this point I should have extras for the group. I think it makes sense to wait to distribute them for a few reasons. One, everyone here who scores is pretty much continuing to F5 for the group, so ticking some names off now isn't going to change anything. Two, having put in this much time and effort, I think you'll value it more and appreciate the thrill of victory if you score them yourself, as others who have finally broken through can attest. But I recognize that some people might never be able to outrace the bots despite putting in a lot of time. Folks in that category is who I think I'd want to walk in. Anyway that's the tentative plan, which could change if it makes more sense to do coordinated drops. That said, if anyone wants to take me as their Apollo +1 (yeah right)... 

CFO93 said:
    korn-1 said:
    Sd B up 
    Got it!
    Thank you for the heads up @korn-1
    Buy you a beer at one of the shows! 
     Nice!!! I'll be down in DDD for San Diego, unless I can upgrade before then. Probably gonna go to the Wishlist party preshow.
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    SHZA said:
    Checking in guys.. I know some F5ers scores some tickets this morning.. anything since 9am? I’ve got 3 more hrs before I start my refresh workout 
    I scored the Floor 6 pair during my morning constitutional. #kindofadickmove. After whiffing numerous times Wednesday through Friday and getting shut out of Apollo, refreSHZA got his groove back. 

At this point I should have extras for the group. I think it makes sense to wait to distribute them for a few reasons. One, everyone here who scores is pretty much continuing to F5 for the group, so ticking some names off now isn't going to change anything. Two, having put in this much time and effort, I think you'll value it more and appreciate the thrill of victory if you score them yourself, as others who have finally broken through can attest. But I recognize that some people might never be able to outrace the bots despite putting in a lot of time. Folks in that category is who I think I'd want to walk in. Anyway that's the tentative plan, which could change if it makes more sense to do coordinated drops. That said, if anyone wants to take me as their Apollo +1 (yeah right)... 

I have a decent single I’m gonna pass along once I get a pair. Just can’t seem to get two. 
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    SHZA said:

You got the section 6? Amazing!!!! I was close on those but knew I lost them when the next page loaded too slowly. 

SHZA said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Awesome. Thought you did snag em away out of my cart on CVC page haha. Congrats on the sec 6!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    CFO93 said:
    Missed a single for 114 Nashville.
    What row?
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    SHZA said:

I like your thinking. I want to win for sure but at some point soon I’ll be fully content with a walk in. I’ve got pride but not that much 😂 
    RF123172 said:
    CFO93 said:
    Missed a single for 114 Nashville.
    What row?
    I want to say J but can't 100% recall. Wasn't a double letter row, was higher up in the single letter rows.
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:

I like your thinking. I want to win for sure but at some point soon I’ll be fully content with a walk in. I’ve got pride but not that much 😂 
    ditto....luckey enough to be getting walked in...But I want to see that glorious blue page telling me I'm going!!! then spreading the love cause it means we got 2 more for the group. believe me guys I been trying my ass off
    #F5ers for life
    Jeff 2020
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Hi all, just checking in here.  Weekends are tough for me to F5 chasing and transporting my 3 sons to their various activities. Looks like today has been a good day!  I have all week to put time in. Hoping for some more chances! Congrats to all those who have scored over the last day or so! 

And Congrats @duffmann on the promotion! Hope it gives your more PTO to hit up more shows! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    Thinking we need some more balt drops it’s been a bit and we could all use a little adrenaline
    Off (s)He Goes
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    F5'n while boiling sap today. GTs.

Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Kovsar86 said:
    Thinking we need some more balt drops it’s been a bit and we could all use a little adrenaline
    Yes.  Now would be a good time.  
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
    edited March 2020

Nice!
    Off (s)He Goes
    epbadger said:
    BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:

ditto....luckey enough to be getting walked in...But I want to see that glorious blue page telling me I'm going!!! then spreading the love cause it means we got 2 more for the group. believe me guys I been trying my ass off
    #F5ers for life
    Jeff 2020
    Totally agree - just want to get in...but how sweet it would be to actually get that confirmation message on the screen after so many F5's!

Image result for saving private ryan earn this gif
  • MDYoungMDYoung Posts: 74

Gathering as well. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    Wait how many extras is the F5 Balt group holding right now? I thought we were just thinking positive positive positive about getting everyone in but this seems closer to a reality now! :rock_on:
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    edited March 2020
    SHZA said:

Id like to be added to the list for consideration to receive a pair of your baltimores. Ive been lurking more than posting, but have been f5ing daily with no luck. Maybe not as many hours as some on here, but enough that my girlfriend keeps calling me out for 'ticketing' everytime she sees me on my phone. When do you think you'll designate extras? Itd be good to know a little in advance because i work saturday nights. Ive already told my boss to be prepared for a late request off though...and still hoping to snag a pair on ticketmaster.

P.s....this is my last resort desperation hail mary to take my other to her first pj show. Got shut out of all sales for denver and msg. Baltimore is the only one we could do logistically as the resale market has priced us out of the other two.

Post edited by Lifted on
    La1 228 up
    Wait how many extras is the F5 Balt group holding right now? I thought we were just thinking positive positive positive about getting everyone in but this seems closer to a reality now! :rock_on:
    No idea how many extras some have. I know some people have already reached out to walk ins. 
    I only have the pair I need but if I snag another pair I will be contacting someone to walk in soon after.
    Off (s)He Goes
  • epbadger said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

Haha there you go...lol desperate souls...I get it

Desperate souls who have made no effort .just thought they would hop on and hope for a chance ..
    Get in line f5 f2f are first 😂😂😂😂