Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    We're all getting in, no doubt in my mind. People on FB on the other hand who expect someone to just offer them 2 tickets out of the blue without F5ing, maybe not so much 
    Guess which commenter is on this forum...

I see you JB! 
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    👀 where’s they Balt drops at? Let’s go 👀
    👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
    Off (s)He Goes
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    RK50065 said:
    korn-1 said:
    Az 213 up
    He's back at it!
    Unfortunately I am actually working today so I wont be able to check in as often. But every down minute I have I'll be providing my f5 services
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Dcgal said:
    SHZA said:
    We're all getting in, no doubt in my mind. People on FB who expect someone to just offer them 2 tickets out of the blue without F5ing, maybe not so much 
    I told someone on the FB page that I had been refreshing the F2F site since the day it launched and had spent over 100 hours (really more than that) doing so and she was like really?

Should have told her that I bought a VPN so I could F5 from Saudi Arabia all last week while there for work. Neither rain nor hail nor time zone difference will stop me...
    Don’t be a grandpa Joe people. F5! 😎
    Off (s)He Goes
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    We're all getting in, no doubt in my mind. People on FB on the other hand who expect someone to just offer them 2 tickets out of the blue without F5ing, maybe not so much 

I see you JB! 
    Literally 45 comments, and everyone one is asking, 0 offers - what exactly do they expect?  
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,665
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 
    Literally 45 comments, and everyone one is asking, 0 offers - what exactly do they expect?  
    There are still people doing this in the GTF Forum here as well.

@epbadger I found the culprit on those damn AZ 104's that are haunting us
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

Haha there you go...lol desperate souls...I get it

korn-1 said:
    Haha. Those damn AZ 104s
    Off (s)He Goes
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    Put them in the stocks and sick the leeches on them. Foul scum!
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    joseph33 said:
     :) 
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    Somebody is putting up Nashville Section 108 row J at 12:30 CST.  Just read that in the Nashville Roll Call.
    korn-1 said:

korn-1 said:
    So I'm assuming they are still in TM haunted limbo???I got a pair in 112 in AZ that's ti a set up drop with @f5. after the lovely wife agreed on flying out since she is off the next week and has family there. but trying to pay it forward and grab up some for the ones not working so hard because um they have lives
    joseph33 said:
    Wow... some balts better drop soon, f5'ers are getting restless. That's some dark ages torture talk.
  • MR282891MR282891 Posts: 79
    I updated the spreadsheet.  Wasn’t able to this week because work firewall blocks it.  FWIW we’ve got a room overlooking the field for the baseball game.  Pre party F5 beers will be served there
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 
    The crazy thing is, when someone offered a trade on that thread, the lady who set it up started complaining that the person had tickets they weren't using. Uh, how exactly do you think anyone ISO is actually going to get tickets unless someone else has tickets they're not using?? 
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 
    The crazy thing is, when someone offered a trade on that thread, the lady who set it up started complaining that the person had tickets they weren't using. Uh, how exactly do you think anyone ISO is actually going to get tickets unless someone else has tickets they're not using?? 
    🤦🏼‍♀️
    Off (s)He Goes
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 
     Oy vey
    MR282891 said:
    I updated the spreadsheet.  Wasn’t able to this week because work firewall blocks it.  FWIW we’ve got a room overlooking the field for the baseball game.  Pre party F5 beers will be served there
    You got a room that you can see the game from!!???What hotel is that??? sorry not really familiar with Baltimore. if that's true that's mad cool
  • Checking in guys.. I know some F5ers scores some tickets this morning.. anything since 9am? I’ve got 3 more hrs before I start my refresh workout 
  • MR282891MR282891 Posts: 79
    epbadger said:
    MR282891 said:
    You got a room that you can see the game from!!???What hotel is that??? sorry not really familiar with Baltimore. if that's true that's mad cool
    Hilton.  They have rooms with a balcony overlooking the field.  Key will be to be high up but my buddy is a diamond member with them so we should be.  
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 
    My goal in life the next 3 weeks is to actively prevent anyone in that group from getting in.

I may just use up all my remaining absence to F5 all day to be one more layer between them and this show.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 
    My goal in life the next 3 weeks is to actively prevent anyone in that group from getting in.

I may just use up all my remaining absence to F5 all day to be one more layer between them and this show.
    😂😂😂 I love the hate you have for them
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 

Agree and me too😄
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 

😂😂🤣
    Off (s)He Goes
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    Missed a single for 114 Nashville.
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 

#F5goals
    MR282891 said:
    epbadger said:
    MR282891 said:
    Hilton.  They have rooms with a balcony overlooking the field.  Key will be to be high up but my buddy is a diamond member with them so we should be.  
    nice....been meaning to book room. Def want something with a balcony even if not overlooking field...just want balcony even if it's not walking distance....have a car
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    edited March 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:

I see you JB! 

I have lost all patience for stupid, lazy assholes in society that do nothing but blame the world for what they don't have, and just like a lump of shit sit around complaining how unfair it is that you do.

Just simply, completely lost it.

It's one of the primary reasons why this orange shit stain is in office.

Like probably a dozen or more people here have done, figure it the fuck out.  Work the problem.  Hit F5 all day. Anything but complaining how unfair it is.

For fucks sakes, stop bitching about it or shut the hell up.

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    La2 209 up