Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Who got em sec 6. Cvc page and nothing over here
    Off (s)He Goes
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    Not me - and don't know how I could have been any faster!
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Un fuckin real..... got to insurance and page froze!!!...I was gonna wait till noon to start drinking but fuck it!!
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Un fuckin real..... got to insurance and page froze!!!...I was gonna wait till noon to start drinking but fuck it!!
    I feel your pain brotha! Have on for me, I'm stuck here for another hour & a half.... 
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Damn was a way for 15 minutes...anyone???
    Hopefully someone here got em. Let’s regroup we got this!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    CFO93 said:
    Not me - and don't know how I could have been any faster!

I think some of this is down to how fast your wfii is or your device. Or proximity to the server or something else beyond one's own control. 
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    epbadger said:
    Damn was a way for 15 minutes...anyone???
    Same.  I’m just missing them today. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,665
    Kovsar86 said:
    Were you cheerleader in high school? Always such a positive attitude. We need this here :)

those AZ 104 row o are back....hate those.
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Were you cheerleader in high school? Always such a positive attitude. We need this here :)

Haha Aw thanks! No cheerleader here. Sports and student council. Just a fan of bringing amazing people together! 

Yes. Everyone here is amazing. 
    Off (s)He Goes
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

Haha Aw thanks! No cheerleader here. Sports and student council. Just a fan of bringing amazing people together! 

I am glad you got your tickets yesterday. You were one of the people I wanted to walk in if I had gotten my upgrade. The other two people I was considering from the list also already got tickets in the past few weeks. So, now I just have to upgrade so I can walk in someone else off the list.

• BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

I am glad you got your tickets yesterday. You were one of the people I wanted to walk in if I had gotten my upgrade. The other two people I was considering from the list also already got tickets in the past few weeks. So, now I just have to upgrade so I can walk in someone else off the list.

If you’re looking for someone to add to your walk-in list, I’m available lol
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

Aw thank you so much! 
    I also plan to walk others in if I get an upgrade.
    The world needs more of all of this. I love we all lift each other up!
    Off (s)He Goes
    edited March 2020
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

Yes. The man who created the spreadsheet list needs to go to the show, for sure.

• JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

You're high on the list!  
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,401

Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

Yes. The man who created the spreadsheet list needs to go to the show, for sure.

I really have no doubt for you. your getting in...plenty of time left brother...you will see
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

We certainly got you!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    edited March 2020
    We're all getting in, no doubt in my mind. People on FB on the other hand who expect someone to just offer them 2 tickets out of the blue without F5ing, maybe not so much 
    Post edited by SHZA on
    How updated is the spreadsheet so we know who still needs and has nothing yet so we have an idea?
    Off (s)He Goes
    SHZA said:
    We're all getting in, no doubt in my mind. People on FB who expect someone to just offer them 2 tickets out of the blue without F5ing, maybe not so much 
    Everyone here for sure. Just keep on the F5 and once you have keep spreading the love!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    Az 213 up
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    SHZA said:
    We're all getting in, no doubt in my mind. People on FB who expect someone to just offer them 2 tickets out of the blue without F5ing, maybe not so much 
    Yes i think everyone will get in eventually..... Even those FB posts if the tickets are dropped its free game.. Always someone watching, even in the dead of nite.. its crazy... 

Can we keep an F5 group after this F2F madness? It would be awesome to see what other shows we all get for Fall your and beyond.
    Off (s)He Goes
    SHZA said:
    I told someone on the FB page that I had been refreshing the F2F site since the day it launched and had spent over 100 hours (really more than that) doing so and she was like really?

Should have told her that I bought a VPN so I could F5 from Saudi Arabia all last week while there for work. Neither rain nor hail nor time zone difference will stop me...
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    korn-1 said:
    Az 213 up
    He's back at it!
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    SHZA said:
    We're all getting in, no doubt in my mind. People on FB on the other hand who expect someone to just offer them 2 tickets out of the blue without F5ing, maybe not so much 
    Guess which commenter is on this forum...

Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    JB274988 said:
    SHZA said:
    Guess which commenter is on this forum...

Jeff!
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Lots of OAK 2 uppers showing up