Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Hello F5 Tribe.  I put this on the spreadsheet but I have a Baltimore pair in 109, Row C (Seats 13 and 14, which are aisle seats on the left and closer to the stage - so basically next to 107) that I bought through the first Vitalogy sale (when prices were still way high but not like the ones that just went). I paid $750 per seat (total order was like $1700 with fees).  Assuming I'm able to "downgrade", anyone interested at that price? If I miraculously get another pair, I'll post here right away but wanted to see if I would even have a buyer. Assume I would...  DM me and we can discuss.
    I would not be surprised if someone takes you up on this, but it'll probably be closer to the show. those seats are amazing and considering the amount of time a lot of us put in, the price can be justified
  • danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 1,193
    BagCzech said:
    Hello F5 Tribe.  I put this on the spreadsheet but I have a Baltimore pair in 109, Row C (Seats 13 and 14, which are aisle seats on the left and closer to the stage - so basically next to 107) that I bought through the first Vitalogy sale (when prices were still way high but not like the ones that just went). I paid $750 per seat (total order was like $1700 with fees).  Assuming I'm able to "downgrade", anyone interested at that price? If I miraculously get another pair, I'll post here right away but wanted to see if I would even have a buyer. Assume I would...  DM me and we can discuss.
    I would not be surprised if someone takes you up on this, but it'll probably be closer to the show. those seats are amazing and considering the amount of time a lot of us put in, the price can be justified

Yeah - I figured.  One one hand it will be hard to give up such great seats but on the other, I want to book Nashville and could use the dough!  Thanks for the encouragement!  It feels a little shitty to have tickets in hand but I suppose if someone here is willing to pay up, then perhaps I'm doing someone a favor.  Insane how much we all love this band.
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV), 5/18/24 (NV), 5/28/24 (WA), 5/30/24 (WA), 8/29/24 (IL), 8/31/24 (IL), 9/3/24 (NY), 9/4/24 (NY), 9/7/24 (PA), 9/12/24 (MD), 9/15/24 (MA), 9/17/24 (MA)
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 758
    Seems like I am just missing these Baltimore tix over the last week or so and its frustrating ... needed a break from the constant refreshing so I mocked up this t-shirt for the Baltimore people, hopefully you guys like it ... gonna take this weekend off from the f5ing and start fresh on Monday with hopefully some better luck ... enjoy the weekend and good luck to all of you that are still at it! 

Amazing!
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,428
    All of these shirts are friggin awesome!
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Seems like I am just missing these Baltimore tix over the last week or so and its frustrating ... needed a break from the constant refreshing so I mocked up this t-shirt for the Baltimore people, hopefully you guys like it ... gonna take this weekend off from the f5ing and start fresh on Monday with hopefully some better luck ... enjoy the weekend and good luck to all of you that are still at it! 

Love it!
    Another charity single 
  • leddeadleddead Posts: 158

Awesome! 
    And two more 
    Until they're gone for awhile, I'd assume they're just in someone's cart who's window shopping. 
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Testing us
    Off (s)He Goes
  • I wish I had $1950 to drop for one of those 116 row A seats for STL.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,286
    PP193448 said:
    2k per seat... they better give you poster signed by the band and other merch goody bags, or backstage passes with meet and greet.
    All u get is a tax form fir write off 
  • ritg19 said:
    My guess, someone screwed up and went through the process and it now realizing they just dropped 2K. 
    yup
    Way back on this thread (maybe first 20 pages), that happened to someone. They rushed and bought then realized they bought Vitology tickets. TM refunded them. It is a pain in the ass when the put them up. Screws everyone up.
    Messing our flow up
  • I love that new shirt
  • New shirt is 🔥
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346

Friggin awesome!! .... def want one of those!
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989

Friggin awesome!! .... def want one of those!
    +1
  • jim.barryjim.barry Posts: 41
    shirt is awesome
    Little Tremors
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Jadler said:

Amazing!
    AWESOME!!!

WANT THAT!!!
    epbadger said:
    Jadler said:

Amazing!
    AWESOME!!!

WANT THAT!!!
    I think we have a winner
    Off (s)He Goes
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Damn that bastard came back...lol
    I feel like these charity tickets are going to desensitize us to the F2F ones
    Off (s)He Goes
    edited March 2020
    Hmm, payment method shows up just fine for the $2,000 seats 😂 (no I didn't buy them) 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,833

I trained my dog Chewie to F5. Just hope he can remember my CVV code...
    If you can teach Chewie to play goal or put a few pucks in the net, send him to the Coliseum.....cause our team sux right now!
    I bet he could beat the Toronto Maple Leafs if he played goal 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    SHZA said:
    Payment method shows up just fine for the $2,000 seats, hmm 😂 (no I didn't buy them) 
    I went in too just to see how my page showed up haha 🤣🤣
    Off (s)He Goes
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116

This is really great!  Nice idea!!

• epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    ritg19 said:
    My guess, someone screwed up and went through the process and it now realizing they just dropped 2K. 
    yup
    Way back on this thread (maybe first 20 pages), that happened to someone. They rushed and bought then realized they bought Vitology tickets. TM refunded them. It is a pain in the ass when the put them up. Screws everyone up.
    Messing our flow up
    Totally does
    too bad the charity seats just can’t be used as a lottery chance at this point. They would easily make more than what they are selling for
    Off (s)He Goes
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,657
    Suefire said:

This is really great!  Nice idea!!

I guess I am one of the many more others. 
  • hulbertdhulbertd Posts: 4
    After 4 million + F5s, two tickets were actually available for Baltimore. Got so stoked and started freaking out! Section 109 and while they were single seats there was only one seat separating them. I was literally jumping for joy! And then I realized they were they the Vitalogy Charity tickets and $1,950.00 each..... FML!!!!!! So I'm back on the F5 train.