Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    edited March 2020
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    My payment info screen was blank. Never had that before. F5ck 
    Happened to me last week....almost threw my friggin phone!  

Kept waiting for the little circle to spin. Never showed up
    I got all the way to where you put in cvv, but I had to put in all my cc info. No reason to go any further at that point,...so friggin pissed. 
    I didn't even have that option. Just blank white space, and the insurance stuff below. Tried selecting insurance and submit with no payment method, no dice 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

I got all the way to where you put in cvv, but I had to put in all my cc info. No reason to go any further at that point,...so friggin pissed. 
    Big question, why the hell isn't your CC info saved? If its not, thats whats fucking you up bro.
    It is saved, been saved.......but for whatever reason it wasn't there on this occasion. I'm sure that's what happened  to SHZA too. 
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

Big question, why the hell isn't your CC info saved? If its not, thats whats fucking you up bro.
    It is saved, been saved.......but for whatever reason it wasn't there on this occasion. I'm sure that's what happened  to SHZA too. 
    The app definitely has some bugs 
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

After that happened I practiced on another venue and it was there.... just my luck I guess
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

After that happened I practiced on another venue and it was there.... just my luck I guess
    Ha I also checked okc right after and smooth sailing. Wonder if it's a server issue 
  • LH61575LH61575 Posts: 1
    hi there! i think i screwed up when i made my submission for 10club tickets..i selected "best available", hoping that i would get closer to the stage and i got reserved seating on all shows i submitted for (SD and Los Angeles)... does anyone have extra GA/Pit tickets for the San Diego show or any of the Los Angeles shows? 
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

Ha I also checked okc right after and smooth sailing. Wonder if it's a server issue 

SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    My payment info screen was blank. 
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,929
    LH61575 said:
    hi there! i think i screwed up when i made my submission for 10club tickets..i selected "best available", hoping that i would get closer to the stage and i got reserved seating on all shows i submitted for (SD and Los Angeles)... does anyone have extra GA/Pit tickets for the San Diego show or any of the Los Angeles shows? 
    You didn’t screw up. Best available would have given you a shot at GA tickets, but realistically only your number 1 Priority choice. Getting reserved seating with a Best Available choice means that all GA tickets had been sold by the time they pulled your entry.
    Charity tickets Baltimore who scored?? 😂🤣
    Holy shit , got excited for a second...lol
  • TG1227TG1227 Posts: 39
    SHZA said:
    Charity tickets Baltimore who scored?? 😂🤣
    Only $2k now
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Balt vitalogy up... yep almost clicked that 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Lol this was such a tease. And it's going to mess up the flow. Can some one just buy those? Thanks :) 
    Severed Hand
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    almost bought that fucking vitalogy seats
  • JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137
    those vitalogy tickets are back :| for Baltimore.
  • Well, one is gone
    Severed Hand
  • and both gone
    Severed Hand
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    It's so wrong....we all just shit lmao
    epbadger said:
    It's so wrong....we all just shit lmao
    I was legit so excited then yelled NOOOO!!!!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 654
    Just accidentally clicked buy on Nashville Vitalogy tickets that just went up.  Had a heart attack when it was processing my $4,500 credit card payment.  Thank god my credit card wouldn't process it!
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 758
    Hahaha
    Just cruel
    Off (s)He Goes
    Someone just decided it's worth $2k not to spend the next 3 weeks clicking 
    There goes someone’s paycheck haha
    Off (s)He Goes
  • ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    Crazy that Vitalogy seats go as quick as standard.  It someone sitting around F5ing for those or will literally take anything no matter the price?
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....
  • Solo 109 Charity is back
    Severed Hand
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    My guess, someone screwed up and went through the process and it now realizing they just dropped 2K. 
  • ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    My guess, someone screwed up and went through the process and it now realizing they just dropped 2K. 
    yup
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....
    And a string of more charity tix
    Off (s)He Goes
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    ritg19 said:
    yup
    Way back on this thread (maybe first 20 pages), that happened to someone. They rushed and bought then realized they bought Vitology tickets. TM refunded them. It is a pain in the ass when the put them up. Screws everyone up.