Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    La2 sec 1 up ...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    epbadger said:
    101 gone.....FUCK THAT WAS.CLOSE!!!!!
    I’m actually feeling nauseous.  The first time today I’ve been able to commit any more than a few minutes to refreshing and these must have dropped while I was on a work phone call. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    edited March 2020
    Tickets for TOOL were pretty hard to get just a few months ago for the fall tour.  Can’t believe how many shows have almost the entire venue of tickets left.  Really strange.
    Yeah, Tool in Toronto went super quick

PS: Let me know if you're looking for tickets to the Canada shows. I'll buy them to help you out in return for you looking out for Quebec GA tickets :)
    Post edited by Tenaka on
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
    La1 201 up...
    Az 210 up...
    La1 216 up...
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Please anyone that can help me out with a pair for Baltimore for 100% disabled veteran. Would much appreciate it he is struggling badly recently. Thank you!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Man...just checked in on the thread...really tied up with work right now.  Was excited to see 165 new comments, but then disappointed to see those Baltimore tix didn't go to anyone here (I think).  That's why it may help if those of us who got lucky still try when we can and see if we can help grab some of them for a coordinated drop here.  I'll spend some time on it later, but can't right now.

Good luck!
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Suefire said:
    Man...just checked in on the thread...really tied up with work right now.  Was excited to see 165 new comments, but then disappointed to see those Baltimore tix didn't go to anyone here (I think).  That's why it may help if those of us who got lucky still try when we can and see if we can help grab some of them for a coordinated drop here.  I'll spend some time on it later, but can't right now.

Good luck!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!😎👍🏼
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,427
    Saltzy23 said:
    GR280729 said:
    What I find funny is that there are still Stub Hub tickets out there for more than $3,000.  The Vitalogy tickets have been there for over a week now and they are tax deductible.  Who will pay $10k for a ticket that is worse than the $3,000 tax deductible tickets you can just buy off of Ticketmaster.
    The AVERAGE sold price for MSG on Stubhub (before fees) is now up to $848.90.

$609.75 for anything in the 200's

$1,189.20 for anything the 100's

Floor/GA- $1,444.56.

I outwardly laugh at the people that are still holding out hope that there is going to be some miraculous price drop before the show.

Nagga happen.

Stubhub prices will continue to climb for the MSG show. The only hope really is that the tickets allocated to the promoter/VIPs don't all get used and that a small handful get dropped the day of the show, which usually happens at the will call at MSG. That being said, I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Suefire said:

Good luck!
    Yes plz!  I’d do the same.  
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Suefire said:

Good luck!
    Very kind of you! 🙏🏼😎
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    Suefire said:

Good luck!
    That's my plan. The goal is to secure an upgrade and pass along my current seats either in a coordinated drop (at like 3am) or by walking someone in. 
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,643
    Suefire said:

Good luck!
    This is what I have been trying to do as well. I have to finish grading some papers, and then I will donate some time to F5ing for Baltimore. Hoping to be able to help someone out here.

• Suefire said:
    Man...just checked in on the no thread...really tied up with work right now.  Was excited to see 165 new comments, but then disappointed to see those Baltimore tix didn't go to anyone here (I think).  That's why it may help if those of us who got lucky still try when we can and see if we can help grab some of them for a coordinated drop here.  I'll spend some time on it later, but can't right now.

Good luck!
    We may need all the help we can get!  Greatly appreciate the effort. If, hopefully when, i score some tix I will continue to F5 as well!  Im starting to wonder what life will be like after F5...
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:

Good luck!
    This is what I have been trying to do as well. I have to finish grading some papers, and then I will donate some time to F5ing for Baltimore. Hoping to be able to help someone out here.

Thanks so much guys for trying to help everyone out here! Trying to get into Baltimore for my husband and being a nurse it’s hard to watch TM all the time. I just missed the last posted pair in F2F was sheer luck I even saw them. If anyone has a pair and you would like to help a Vet that was medically retired last year please reach out to me!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:

Good luck!

Thanks so much guys for trying to help everyone out here! Trying to get into Baltimore for my husband and being a nurse it’s hard to watch TM all the time. I just missed the last posted pair in F2F was sheer luck I even saw them. If anyone has a pair and you would like to help a Vet that was medically retired last year please reach out to me!
    @Kovsar86 make sure you add your info to the spreadsheet if you haven’t yet 
  • auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 113
    One way or another, you all will be rewarded for your kindness 
    BagCzech said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:

Good luck!

I don’t think I have, where is it? Thanks!
    Off (s)He Goes
    Kovsar86 said:
    BagCzech said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:

Good luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA
    BagCzech said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    BagCzech said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:

Good luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA
    Thanks! Cheers!
    Off (s)He Goes
    La1 229 up...
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    edited March 2020
    Now that I'm home Iand able to sit down, I looked at the time line of the 103 drop... I shut my cpu off at 4:40pm to leave to get my kids. Tickets showed up around 4:42pm. Wife is in California for work or normally I would be there until 5:30pm....... So it's her fault in my opinion 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,389
    Alright kids... I had a nice extended weekend in the forest. Back on the grind, have a 3 hour drive back - let’s get a Balt drop!!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    202 Baltimore who scored??
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    Who got em!?
    202 balt who got it?
    202 who got em. I wasn’t quick enough 
  • tlone39tlone39 Posts: 50
    Missed again!
  • ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    Scored!!!!!
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....