Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    epbadger said:
    ritg19 said:
    Scored!!!!!
    Good on you bro!!!! Really calmed my rage....One of us got em....but let me guess....your from Jersey 
    Ha  Originally for Jersey.  Living in NC now though
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    ritg19 said:
    epbadger said:
    ritg19 said:
    Scored!!!!!
    Good on you bro!!!! Really calmed my rage....One of us got em....but let me guess....your from Jersey 
    I miss NC met my hubby in New Bern and married on Atlantic Beach!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 612
    alphawolf said:

I have a version of that shirt!!  “Ticketbastard” on the front. “We’re all faithfull” on the back!
  • ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    Kovsar86 said:
    ritg19 said:
    epbadger said:
    ritg19 said:
    Scored!!!!!
    I miss NC met my hubby in New Bern and married on Atlantic Beach!
    Nice.  I love it here.  I'm in Charlotte
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    ritg19 said:
    epbadger said:
    ritg19 said:
    Scored!!!!!

On the fence but think that may count
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,508
    Tenaka said:
    Tickets for TOOL were pretty hard to get just a few months ago for the fall tour.  Can’t believe how many shows have almost the entire venue of tickets left.  Really strange.
    Yeah, Tool in Toronto went super quick

PS: Let me know if you're looking for tickets to the Canada shows. I'll buy them to help you out in return for you looking out for Quebec GA tickets :)

I was online the instant they went onsale for Nassau and it was 20 minute wait so it seemed it would be an immediate sellout. It did not, there are about four upper balcony rows unsold throughout. Also the platinum didn’t appear until 45 mins after the onsale. I grabbed a decent face value pair but had I known that demand dropped off, I might have gone for very expensive platinum FOH seats. Anything to stand near the almighty Adam Jones.

The 2 PQ shows have an unbelievable amount of tickets unsold. One show probably would have been enough for that province. The PA and Nassau shows will sell out, but Baltimore probably not. Unreal the different ticket demand from a few months ago. The shows are just too close to the previous fall dates. They should have played Europe now, and come back for this US leg later in the fall.
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646

I have a version of that shirt!!  “Ticketbastard” on the front. “We’re all faithfull” on the back!
    Nice 😎
    Got mine after the 96 tour. 
    back of mine says-
    Ill ride the wave where it takes me...
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

Tenaka said:
    Tickets for TOOL were pretty hard to get just a few months ago for the fall tour.  Can’t believe how many shows have almost the entire venue of tickets left.  Really strange.

PS: Let me know if you're looking for tickets to the Canada shows. I'll buy them to help you out in return for you looking out for Quebec GA tickets :)

I was online the instant they went onsale for Nassau and it was 20 minute wait so it seemed it would be an immediate sellout. It did not, there are about four upper balcony rows unsold throughout. Also the platinum didn’t appear until 45 mins after the onsale. I grabbed a decent face value pair but had I known that demand dropped off, I might have gone for very expensive platinum FOH seats. Anything to stand near the almighty Adam Jones.

The 2 PQ shows have an unbelievable amount of tickets unsold. One show probably would have been enough for that province. The PA and Nassau shows will sell out, but Baltimore probably not. Unreal the different ticket demand from a few months ago. The shows are just too close to the previous fall dates. They should have played Europe now, and come back for this US leg later in the fall.
    agree with everything you just said. will be at LI show
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    edited March 2020
    Tenaka said:

They played STL last May before FI was released. Scored front row right in front of Adam on day-of-show on stubhub for basically face. And at the end Danny tossed a stick right to my friend who promptly fumbled it away

Post edited by SHZA on
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    ritg19 said:
    Scored!!!!!
    Congrats!
    SHZA said:
    Tenaka said:

They played STL last May before FI was released. Scored front row right in front of Adam on day-of-show on stubhub for basically face. And at the end Danny tossed a stick right to my friend who promptly fumbled it away

Nice!!! that's awesome!
    epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    Tenaka said:

Nice!!! that's awesome!
    Hellz yea!!!

2004 - Asheville

2010 - Bristow

2022 - Camden

• korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    edited March 2020
    SHZA said:
    Tenaka said:

Wow! Friggin awesome. I scored one for $49 day of in LA, people around me paid like 2-3x that. Definately an awesome show but theyve over saturated their market for sure. Great for the fans though... cheap easily obtainable tix and plenty of shows.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    ohhh TM...I hate when you call me suspicious...But love when you call me superhuman 

epbadger said:
    ohhh TM...I hate when you call me suspicious...But love when you call me superhuman 

Haaaaaa!

2004 - Asheville

2010 - Bristow

2022 - Camden

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    edited March 2020
    2 in OKC sec 119 up now
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    ritg19 said:
    Thanks!!  F5er for life!   
    @ritg19 Nice pull! 5FFL
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    Oak1 222 up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    korn-1 said:
    SHZA said:
    Tenaka said:

Wow! Friggin awesome. I scored one for $49 day of in LA, people around me paid like 2-3x that. Definately an awesome show but theyve over saturated their market for sure. Great for the fans though... cheap easily obtainable tix and plenty of shows.
    I’m seeing them for the second time this tour, in Baltimore, got good Danny side seats at face - super psyched!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    308....gone....I hate this game!!!
  • AF71399AF71399 Posts: 20
    edited March 2020
    Balt 308s....got captcha right as they dropped
    Post edited by AF71399 on
    Andddddd i missed again

2004 - Asheville

2010 - Bristow

2022 - Camden

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    308 Baltimore who scored? 
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Thought I had that one nailed...damn it
  • tlone39tlone39 Posts: 50
    Got ‘em!!!!!
    Missed again!!!! was at cvc page! again 
  • wjtwjt Posts: 39
    edited March 2020
    Ugh. Congrats!
    Post edited by wjt on
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    tlone39 said:
    Got ‘em!!!!!
    Congrats!!!
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    tlone39 said:
    Got ‘em!!!!!
    Nice!!!!.....congrats!!
    tlone39 said:
    Got ‘em!!!!!
    Congratulations!

2004 - Asheville

2010 - Bristow

2022 - Camden