Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Wow! My eyes are hardly open and already into F5 Frenzy! So happy more moved to "Sittin' Pretty"! Congrats to everybody! You're making it happen!!!
  • Keep the faith. Not that in means anything, but scored both pairs between 8:30 & 8:45. Seems to be a hot time.
    Makes sense. People posting when they get into the office or before things really pick up for the day.
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    I just have to believe that there will be more and more singles the week of or even day of the show when plans change or people upgrade AND demand might be lower bc fewer people will be able to manage last minute plans. I’m 3 hours drive to Baltimore. Hubby and I are off that weekend already and he’s a trooper to agree to be on call for a concert that he’s not interested in attending. I’m not giving up yet but I need to live my life.  It seems like it shouldn’t be this hard. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    edited February 2020
    I hope they tweek this process for the next tour.  Like be able to transfer to who u want and have tm process the payment for whoever
    That would be awesome, but I don't see that happening for the fall leg (if it holds). Although frustrating, I think TM and 10c will view this as a success keeping the tickets out of the hands of scalpers. I think if they make that tweak, or any tweak, it won't be until 2021 tour or later, unfortunately. 
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • pjallipjalli Posts: 131
    I have gotten past the credit card screen so many times but another fan always beats me...Maybe fifteen times! So frustrating but glad to see so many of you have gotten tix! 
  • I hope they tweek this process for the next tour.  Like be able to transfer to who u want and have tm process the payment for whoever
    That would be awesome, but I don't see that happening for the fall leg (if it holds). Although frustrating, I think TM and 10c will view this as a success keeping the tickets out of the hands of scalpers. I think if they make that tweak, or any tweak, it won't be until 2021 tour or later, unfortunately. 
    Either way...I love this and what Eddie has done for his fans.... I got two tickets and a room for less then I've ever paid for one ticket 🤗🤗🤗🤗
  • I just have to believe that there will be more and more singles the week of or even day of the show when plans change or people upgrade AND demand might be lower bc fewer people will be able to manage last minute plans. I’m 3 hours drive to Baltimore. Hubby and I are off that weekend already and he’s a trooper to agree to be on call for a concert that he’s not interested in attending. I’m not giving up yet but I need to live my life.  It seems like it shouldn’t be this hard. 
    Been saying the same thing. Probably about 2 weeks before the show tickets are going to start dropping a little more frequent
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    I hope they tweek this process for the next tour.  Like be able to transfer to who u want and have tm process the payment for whoever
    Agreed. It’s very frustrating for us because of the ridiculous demand, but the process in general is a great idea IMO. I’m not sure how long I can last doing this, but I get why it was structured this way. 
  • I hope they tweek this process for the next tour.  Like be able to transfer to who u want and have tm process the payment for whoever
    Either way...I love this and what Eddie has done for his fans.... I got two tickets and a room for less then I've ever paid for one ticket 🤗🤗🤗🤗
    Well besides the first couple in 96
  • Jadler said:
    Agreed. It’s very frustrating for us because of the ridiculous demand, but the process in general is a great idea IMO. I’m not sure how long I can last doing this, but I get why it was structured this way. 

I'm def trying still for u guys
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    I just have to believe that there will be more and more singles the week of or even day of the show when plans change or people upgrade AND demand might be lower bc fewer people will be able to manage last minute plans. I’m 3 hours drive to Baltimore. Hubby and I are off that weekend already and he’s a trooper to agree to be on call for a concert that he’s not interested in attending. I’m not giving up yet but I need to live my life.  It seems like it shouldn’t be this hard. 
    Been saying the same thing. Probably about 2 weeks before the show tickets are going to start dropping a little more frequent

This is my hope for upgrading our St Louis tickets. Baltimore, we're in the upper back corner, but I really am just happy to have those tickets. STL, I'd like to be a *little* closer and lower.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."

It's going to be interesting if they play Philly.  Wells Fargo center is a comcast tickets venue. This show may be an exception or this could point to them playing the Citizens Bank Ball Park.

It's going to be interesting if they play Philly.  Wells Fargo center is a comcast tickets venue. This show may be an exception or this could point to them playing the Citizens Bank Ball Park.
    My patient works and Wells and has his ears open for any word.  Went to see new kids for fun a few yrs back w coworkers and he brought us right on the floor..but couldn't get anywhere close for Eddie :(

They have played Philly in the past and used Comcast tix, same as using other vendors. I doubt there would be any issues. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • mpedone said:

This is my hope for upgrading our St Louis tickets. Baltimore, we're in the upper back corner, but I really am just happy to have those tickets. STL, I'd like to be a *little* closer and lower.
    I feel you. So for the last spectrum show in philly in 2009 literally two days before, I got tickets right on the side of the stage about 7 rows back. And I got them through Ticketmaster. A bunch were released the week of. Happened with the 2nd 2016 Philly show too.

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818

I’ve been wondering how they plan to handle Philly tickets.  That’s my favorite place to see them.   I was about 5 rows off of the stage in GA for the Ten show.  Such great memories! 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • mpedone said:

I feel you. So for the last spectrum show in philly in 2009 literally two days before, I got tickets right on the side of the stage about 7 rows back. And I got them through Ticketmaster. A bunch were released the week of. Happened with the 2nd 2016 Philly show too.
    Yeah I went to all 4 nights but the last nite I scalped right outside the Spectrum....$90. I look back and that was a steal, upper side of stage

Been hoping for a citizens bank park show for a little now. I think if it was happening this year we would have already heard by now. But hey I could be wrong. Apparently it almost happened in 2018

• MyBitterHands76MyBitterHands76 Posts: 346
    edited February 2020
    mpedone said:

Yeah I went to all 4 nights but the last nite I scalped right outside the Spectrum....$90. I look back and that was a steal, upper side of stage
    My buddy scalped that night too lol. Yeah I was there all 4 shows too. Those were a great 4 nights though. Great atmosphere. Incredible set list every night. World Series next door. Halloween. Good times
    Post edited by MyBitterHands76 on

• Just finally checking in this morning, damn kids!! Looks like some awesomeness happened!!! Congrats!!
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    SHZA got both tickets (congrats!) , so does that mean SHZA  just has a faster connection than the rest of you?  Or faster fingers?  With my verizon Fios and computer, I am able to F5 approximately 35-38 times per minute.  I think that's pretty fast.

So if the chance to win tickets onTM is dependent on connection speed, it seems to me that the hat idea might make give everyone more of an equal chance for redistributing tickets amongst ourselves, if needed.  Also we ensure no one else gets them.  

But putting them back on TM does make it easier in terms of possession of the tickets, entry, etc.

So anyway, just thinking out loud....wondering what I will do if I upgrade and have a couple to redistribute.  May not happen, as I'm down to about 1hr per day F5ing.
  • pjalli said:
    I have gotten past the credit card screen so many times but another fan always beats me...Maybe fifteen times! So frustrating but glad to see so many of you have gotten tix! 
    Same here....super deflating when that happens.

I wonder if that pushes them to play Camden instead of Philly. 
  • mpedone said:

My buddy scalped that night too lol. Yeah I was there all 4 shows too. Those were a great 4 nights though. Great atmosphere. Incredible set list every night. World Series next door. Halloween. Good times
    Yeah the set lists were awesome every nite. Whip it the last nite was cool. Good times!
  • ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    Jadler said:
    Guys. I got it. 
    Good for you!
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Just back in from flight test, looks like I missed everything..... Congrats to the winners!!!
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......

They have played Philly in the past and used Comcast tix, same as using other vendors. I doubt there would be any issues. 

But the new fanclub system is for ticketstoday/ticketmaster, so maybe they can be friends and have some kind of interface that you can unload your fan club tickets on comcast tix?
  • danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 1,192
    mpedone said:

I was only able to make Night 3 (which was outstanding).  Which night was your fave?
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV), 5/18/24 (NV), 5/28/24 (WA), 5/30/24 (WA), 8/29/24 (IL), 8/31/24 (IL), 9/3/24 (NY), 9/4/24 (NY), 9/7/24 (PA), 9/12/24 (MD)
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,508
    How fast did those 3am tickets go?
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    How fast did those 3am tickets go?
    In the blink of an eye......
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......