What % of seats at each arena went to 10C? 50%?

2»

Comments

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    It sucks that we all didnt get into all the shows we want, but the only U.S. shows I see on StubHub are NY and DEN.  In that way, we should all thank 10C.  Fans have the tickets.

Agreed.  We can nitpick a few things, but all in all, it was a pretty damn good system for achieving its sole objective - getting tickets in the hands of its fan without completely gouging them.  Places like Baltimore will be 90% or more true fans, lots of energy.
    Right, this is pretty close to a 10C only tour.  I hope they fix the odds tool next time and it would be nice if they do VF entries after the 10C results.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • sebastisebasti Posts: 12
    Looking at the Stubhub site, it looks like Denver 10c tickets could mainly be the floor and 100 level.  There are virtually none "available" on those secondary sites in these sections, which makes me believe they are all being held back for us!  I hope so!   Shows packed full of diehard PJ fans make the energy of show amazing! 

• I said this in another thread....the fact that the venues (with the exception of MSG, Baltimore and Denver) all had a 99% chance of getting tickets when the 10C lottery began is an indicator (obviously) that they had more tickets than the fan club members put in for.  The fact is that you could get a ticket if you wanted one to nearly all the venues on the Spring 2020 Tour.  It is also apparent that MSG had more tix available to 10c members than (ever?) before.  It was just highly sought after.  Let's be honest, the NE is going to get additional shows in the Fall....so no reason to get too worked up over missing MSG this time around....you will have the Barclay's option in October (says Dimitrios-not really...but maybe).  Nice work 10c...you succeeded in achieving what you wanted-getting Pearl Jam fans into the building and eliminating the secondary market on this tour (outside of NY and CO).  
    Btw-if the fact that both NY and CO were exceedingly difficult to get (and different from other venues) doesn't give a little insight into the effect of the secondary/re-sale/jacked up price market, I don't know what does.  
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    Based on the horrendous VF seats people got I wouldn't be shocked by 30 to 40%. shows were sold out in public on sale in mere minutes.
  • Based on the horrendous VF seats people got I wouldn't be shocked by 30 to 40%. shows were sold out in public on sale in mere minutes.
    The VF seats weren't horrendous at 10am yesterday...a sea of seats as far as my fingers could click.