so this is why i never received an email?!?!

13»

Comments

• know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    edited January 2020
    My wife and I both put in for tickets with the same billing address and the same card number for the same show and we both won. 
    Post edited by know1 on
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • K_A73K_A73 Posts: 92
    riel3939 said:
    K_A73 said:
    yes i'm the idiot i understand, it seems like one line of code can clear this up in the future. how about when you submit the second order with the same email address, the next confirmation email will show that the first was canceled? just saying. 
    I’m with you! I did the same thing with my acct and my wife and daughter’s.  We each had our own email address and TC PIN number, but I used the same TM login.  I had no idea it had to be changed?  I was really methodical when I went in to buy the tickets.  Plus, of course I didn’t register for the “verified fan whatever” because we weren’t going to need it!  They should have at least extended that deadline to after the denials happened.

I’ve been a dues paying member since ‘93 and I couldn’t get a ticket to this tour!!

I’m really praying for a 2nd leg; surely they’ll play SEA.
    Yes sir I'm one from that time. But unfortunately had their membership lapse. Shit I saw Green River play with Jane's addiction in the 80s in LA lol I just think it sucks that we all can't have some coherent system where everybody gets tickets.
  • BK221359BK221359 Charleston, SC Posts: 237
    And the plot thickens...here is what I was emailed from those running lottery...see below. I never received the first email they are referring to, only the email saying I received tickets for Nashville...this BS after surprising my girl with ticket confirm...WTF...have a great day? F you...

Hello,

We are extremely sorry for any confusion caused by the second confirmation email sent to you stating you were granted tickets. Unfortunately, you were not granted tickets. There will be a general public on sale this Friday January 24th at 10 am local venue time. You will have the opportunity to search for availability on that day. 

Have a great day!

Thank you, 

Ten Club's Ticketmaster Preasle Support

Pensacola, FL - 3-9-1994
    New Orleans, LA - 9-17-1995
    New Orleans, LA - 8-14-2000
    Lexington, KY - 4-26-2016
    Nashville, TN - 6-9-2016 (TMR)
    Bonnaroo - 6-11-2016
    Chicago, IL - 8-18-2018 & 8-20-2018
    Asbury Park, NJ - 9-18-2021
    Ohana Fest - 9-26-2021
    Ohana Fest Encore - 10-1-2021 & 10-2-2021
  • mrk2mrk2 Posts: 2,067
    riel3939 said:
    K_A73 said:
    yes i'm the idiot i understand, it seems like one line of code can clear this up in the future. how about when you submit the second order with the same email address, the next confirmation email will show that the first was canceled? just saying. 
    I’m with you! I did the same thing with my acct and my wife and daughter’s.  We each had our own email address and TC PIN number, but I used the same TM login.  I had no idea it had to be changed?  I was really methodical when I went in to buy the tickets.  Plus, of course I didn’t register for the “verified fan whatever” because we weren’t going to need it!  They should have at least extended that deadline to after the denials happened.
    So essentially you received two additional presale codes from someone else and then used your TM account to try and order 6 tickets?
    See the problem?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • mrk2 said:
    riel3939 said:
    K_A73 said:
    So essentially you received two additional presale codes from someone else and then used your TM account to try and order 6 tickets?
    See the problem?
    No, I handled my wife and daughter’s orders because my wife’s a Luddite and my daughter’s 10.  Why shouldn’t they be able to get the two tickets per show that their membership affords them?  My wife’s a long time fan and club member and I’ve been getting my daughter an annual club membership since she was little, because she’s always enjoyed the music and the live shows.
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    At the very end of the process, before entering CC info, you had to make sure that your 10C email was filled in on the first line and this had to match the code that was sent to that email. You might have been able to use the same TM account but that first email line had to be the same as your 10c account. I wonder if this is what screwed some people up. 

NYPJ
  • That may have snagged some people, but for my situation we all had separate memberships and emails.  It was theTM account that I created to handle it all; instead of creating three different TM accounts.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    riel3939 said:
    That may have snagged some people, but for my situation we all had separate memberships and emails.  It was theTM account that I created to handle it all; instead of creating three different TM accounts.
    And that was where you didn't follow the directions.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • I had the same issue. I filed multiple inquiries with TM and 10c. Every inquiry claimed a different reason as to why my order was cancelled. All stating I did not follow the rules, and every excuse was generic and not valid. TM did admit to me that there is a glitch in the system that caused this. However they did no say anything about restitution. Unfortunately TM will not budge without any legal action.