NEW YORK MSG Roll Call

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    jrnyc said:
    So, these tickets are transferable for MSG Is this as simple as transferring tickets to the other party when they become available? For example, if someone wants to swap 2 GA for 2 Reserved, is is as simple as doing the ticket transfer on TM ahead of time? The parties wouldn't have to go in together or anything like that?
    That is correct. 
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    jrnyc said:
    So, these tickets are transferable for MSG Is this as simple as transferring tickets to the other party when they become available? For example, if someone wants to swap 2 GA for 2 Reserved, is is as simple as doing the ticket transfer on TM ahead of time? The parties wouldn't have to go in together or anything like that?
    I believe in NY and CO 10c tickets are just like any other TM tickets. When you log in to your account and go to 'my tickets' you should see an icon for 'transfer tickets'. You would need the persons name and e-mail and they would have to accept the transfer. Once complete, that person becomes the new owner. 
    Sent you a PM btw.
  • Happy to be in the door... GA on top of that! Can't wait! See you all there!
  • In search of 1 to 3 tickets to the MSG show! If anyone has a line on tickets I'd be super grateful for a heads up! Thanks a lot!
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,442
    Beyond excited for this show, and feel extremely fortunate to have scored tix through 10c! This will be my 6th msg show, and hoping it’s the best one yet (though in my opinion, it’ll be really, really hard to beat night 2 2010). See you all there!
  • kane316kane316 Posts: 180
    I'm in for this show.  Was hoping for GA but got Floor seats.  If anyone has GA and wants to switch feel free to shoot me a PM
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    Heading to the city from Philadelphia with my brother. Looked at the train schedules, and unless I am looking at it incorrectly, the last one leaves around 11:15? Anyone from the Philly burbs know the best train? Probably were going to drive in anyway, but wanted to check all the options just in case. 
  • Flying in from England for this one 3rd time seeing them in the US ( Wrigley 16 x 2 - Home Shows 2018 x 2 and now MSG can't wait 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,762
    hihobibo said:
    Heading to the city from Philadelphia with my brother. Looked at the train schedules, and unless I am looking at it incorrectly, the last one leaves around 11:15? Anyone from the Philly burbs know the best train? Probably were going to drive in anyway, but wanted to check all the options just in case. 
    You could drive to Train station in Hamilton/Trenton and then take the train right to MSG from there.

I haven't looked at the schedule but the last time i took a train in  the last one was later then 11:15.
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    First MSG show. Driving from Mass to New Haven, Metro North to Grand Central, then over to Penn Station. Can't wait.
  • CFO93 said:
    First MSG show. Driving from Mass to New Haven, Metro North to Grand Central, then over to Penn Station. Can't wait.
    I’m heading there from R.I., also taking Metro North from New Haven, very easy, trains continuously running. Hoping to leave New Haven between 12 and 1!!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    I am in -  thanks to an awesome 10C member who transferred me their tickets for face value. Gotta love the 10C community.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,813
    Ive got a Baltimore single in the 200s I'm looking to trade for an MSG single... hope to see you all there!
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL Posts: 760
    Desperately ISO one MSG. Native New Yorker with no ticket to my hometown show. Desperate for just one ticket to get me in the door. Please help!!
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    ISO 1 ticket anywhere in building. hoping to come down from MA for the show.  thanks in advance
  • anyone else here sat behind the stage before at MSG?   I am heavily considering just pony'ing up the $800 on stubhub... i do not want to miss this show and if nosebleeds are going to cost me $600, i'll pay the extra to be closer
  • anyone else here sat behind the stage before at MSG?   I am heavily considering just pony'ing up the $800 on stubhub... i do not want to miss this show and if nosebleeds are going to cost me $600, i'll pay the extra to be closer
    I’d wait a couple more weeks man, I think a lot of those stub hub tickets will drop significantly.
    edited March 2020
    Got into GA thanks to a great forum member! @bootlegger10 Thanks to @nalyd61 and @Renfield for getting me in the door too. Much appreciated and can't wait to see you guys at the show!
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    PJNB said:
    Got into GA thanks to a great forum member! @bootlegger10 Thanks to @nalyd61 and @Renfield for getting me in the door too. Much appreciated and can't wait to see you guys at the show!
    👊
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    That was my seat behind the stage at MSG in 2016. I enjoyed it and was just happy to be in the building.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    PJNB said:
    That happened to me yesterday. Not GA, but great seats. Thanks to TC53001, an awesome 10C member who posted that he was looking to sell his tickets for face value. I just happened to see his post right when it came up, and got the tickets. What an awesome guy. This 10C community makes my heart sing.

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,306
    anyone else here sat behind the stage before at MSG?   I am heavily considering just pony'ing up the $800 on stubhub... i do not want to miss this show and if nosebleeds are going to cost me $600, i'll pay the extra to be closer
    Behind the stage all day fir me rather than nosebleeds. 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,306
    PJNB said:
    That’s awesome. Well deserved! 
  • RenfieldRenfield Posts: 1,054
    PJNB said:
    Fantastic news! See you & @mcgruff10 in 3.25 weeks =)
  • Steve GSteve G Posts: 53
    Looking for a pair at MSG a long shot but you never know.
    8/12/92-Stanhope NJ
    9/8/98-E.Rutherford NJ
    9/10/98-New York, NY
    9/11/98-New York, NY
    8/12/2000-Tampa, FL
    8/23-25/2000- Wantagh, NY
    10/5/2000-Tornoto, Canada
    4/30/03-Uniondale, NY
    5/3/03-State College, PA
    7/8-9/03-New York, NY
    7/14/03-Holmdel, NJ
    10/3/05-Philadelphia, PA
    6/1-3/06-E.Rutherford, NJ
    6/24-25/08-New York, NY
    10/30/09-Philadelphia, PA
    5/18/10-Newark, NJ
    5/20-21/10-New York, NY
    10/18/13-Brooklyn, NY
    10/25/13-Hartford, CT
    9/26/15-New York, NY
    4/8/16-Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    4/9/16-Miami, FL
    5/1-2/16-New York, NY
    9/2/18-Boston, MA
    9/11/22-New York, NY
    9/14/22-Camden, NJ

Renfield said:
    PJNB said:
    For sure! Almost done planning our Canadian leg. Then its all about NY. Only have 24 hrs there but confident I can see a lot that I want to. I will send you a facebook message in a week or so. Thanks for the help again!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    PJNB said:
    Renfield said:
    PJNB said:
    For sure! Almost done planning our Canadian leg. Then its all about NY. Only have 24 hrs there but confident I can see a lot that I want to. I will send you a facebook message in a week or so. Thanks for the help again!
    A man with a plan. I like it.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Looking for (2) tix

thank you
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    PJNB said:
    Yowzers! Congrats. See in you TO!
  • edellefemineedellefemine Posts: 103
    edited March 2020
    man, soo cool to see members helping other members get tickets!   

Please count me in as someone desperate to get into this show after not having any luck during 10C and verified sales! 
    (been 10C most of my life! first PJ show was Hartford CT in 96!)
    Post edited by edellefemine on