Options

HAMILTON ROLL CALL

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,583
    demetrios said:
    :)

Which row?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    RD171825RD171825 Posts: 440
    GA for Hamilton 328xxx so excited.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Floor 3 Row 4
    403XXX
    2011 Hamilton show was fucking awesome !!!
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    LYacky said:
    OMG I scored GA for my very first PJ concert ever!!!! I'm still in shock and can't quite believe it. Unbelievable!! 
    That's awesome! Same here!! Can't wait...
  • Options
    smarchee said:
    Floor 3 Row 4
    403XXX
    MIne just says GA4. So does that mean Floor 4? There's no seat # listed either... Oh, and congrats on GA!!!
    702XXX - super lucky and excited to get GA...
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,848
    smarchee said:
    Floor 3 Row 4
    403XXX
    MIne just says GA4. So does that mean Floor 4? There's no seat # listed either... Oh, and congrats on GA!!!
    No you are in the front pit. The number does not matter for GA they are all the same area. 

My GA tickets are confirmed as well! Nice to have them officially in hand!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    smarchee said:
    Floor 3 Row 4
    403XXX
    No you are in the front pit. The number does not matter for GA they are all the same area. 

My GA tickets are confirmed as well! Nice to have them officially in hand!
    Ok thx PJNB! Congrats to scoring GA!!
  • Options
    In at the Sheridan!
    Heads up, tell the cabbie you want the "Sheraton", otherwise you'll end up at Hamilton's finest strip club, where Sheridan performs.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    In at the Sheridan!
    Heads up, tell the cabbie you want the "Sheraton", otherwise you'll end up at Hamilton's finest strip club, where Sheridan performs.

=)=)=)

1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 803
     =) 

Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    edited January 2020
    I’ll put this out there in case anyone is interested. I’d gladly trade my 2 Reserved Seats for your 2 GA’s. 

Happy to be there, but would like the chance to stand for over 3 hours. 

My Reserveds are Section 119. Row 14. Seats 8/9. 

Not expecting any takers. But if you don’t ask, you can’t receive. 
    Post edited by JBC7913 on
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    I really can’t wait for this!  
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Section 109 - 466xxx

Curious if anybody knows how many seats are in a row and how the numbering works?
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,806
    In at the Sheridan!
    😂😂
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Section 109 - 466xxx

Curious if anybody knows how many seats are in a row and how the numbering works?
    Here is section 109 for you.  You can go zoom in on the seats where you would search for tickets.

10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    LYacky said:
    D-Rod said:
    LYacky said:
    ajflicker said:
    LYacky said:
    Driving up from Windsor with a girlfriend for this concert, first PJ show ever for both of us!!! Expectations are extremely high to say the least. lol Most likely staying at Visitors Inn (less than 5min away from Copps). We had reservations at Hamilton Plaza and Conference Centre but then we both read a lot of horrible reviews about room cleanliness so we switched to Visitors Inn. 
    If its the one I am thinking of on Main St. its pretty ghetto looking. Try the Admiral Inn on King and Dundern St. Never stayed there but it looks nice on the outside. I wish I still lived on Park St. downtown. I could see Copps Coliseum from my front yard.
    Yeah it's the one on Main St., here is a pic. I was leery as well at first but the reviews of this place are all excellent, the best I've seen out of all the hotels I've looked at in Hamilton thus far, and I've read a TON of hotel reviews in the last few days. Seriously, I had no idea how difficult it was to find a reasonably priced, CLEAN hotel in Hamilton. The customer reviews for Visitors Inn far exceeded those of Admiral Inn and Hamilton Plaza and Conference Centre. My main priority is cleanliness and multiple mentions of uncleanliness in a hotel's reviews turns me off immediately as does any mention of bed bugs. Fingers crossed Visitors Inn turns out to be as good as the hundreds of reviews say it is.
    Try the Marriott on Upper James or 
    the Sandman hotel on Centennial Parkway.   Both are very nice and newer hotels.  However they are not downtown and you would have to drive or Uber to the show. 

Yeah I actually looked at The Marriott but it's well over $300 for a room there on March 24 and that's over 2x more than my friend & I are willing to pay for a place to rest our heads after the concert. Sandman looks nice but it's just too far away from Copps and any money saved on price of room would be spent in cab/uber fare to & from the concert. No I'm happy (right now lol) with Visitors Inn. Honestly the reviews are fantastic, cost is perfect and it's less than 5min away from Copps. We're set. 👍😊 
    LYacky said:
    D-Rod said:
    LYacky said:
    ajflicker said:
    LYacky said:
    Driving up from Windsor with a girlfriend for this concert, first PJ show ever for both of us!!! Expectations are extremely high to say the least. lol Most likely staying at Visitors Inn (less than 5min away from Copps). We had reservations at Hamilton Plaza and Conference Centre but then we both read a lot of horrible reviews about room cleanliness so we switched to Visitors Inn. 
    If its the one I am thinking of on Main St. its pretty ghetto looking. Try the Admiral Inn on King and Dundern St. Never stayed there but it looks nice on the outside. I wish I still lived on Park St. downtown. I could see Copps Coliseum from my front yard.
    Yeah it's the one on Main St., here is a pic. I was leery as well at first but the reviews of this place are all excellent, the best I've seen out of all the hotels I've looked at in Hamilton thus far, and I've read a TON of hotel reviews in the last few days. Seriously, I had no idea how difficult it was to find a reasonably priced, CLEAN hotel in Hamilton. The customer reviews for Visitors Inn far exceeded those of Admiral Inn and Hamilton Plaza and Conference Centre. My main priority is cleanliness and multiple mentions of uncleanliness in a hotel's reviews turns me off immediately as does any mention of bed bugs. Fingers crossed Visitors Inn turns out to be as good as the hundreds of reviews say it is.
    the Sandman hotel on Centennial Parkway.   Both are very nice and newer hotels.  However they are not downtown and you would have to drive or Uber to the show. 

Yeah I actually looked at The Marriott but it's well over $300 for a room there on March 24 and that's over 2x more than my friend & I are willing to pay for a place to rest our heads after the concert. Sandman looks nice but it's just too far away from Copps and any money saved on price of room would be spent in cab/uber fare to & from the concert. No I'm happy (right now lol) with Visitors Inn. Honestly the reviews are fantastic, cost is perfect and it's less than 5min away from Copps. We're set. 👍😊 
    Booked the Visitors Inn as well.  Reviews looked good. Hoping it’s walkable to the arena. 

GA for me! Can’t wait!
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    edited February 2020
    LYacky said:
    D-Rod said:
    LYacky said:
    ajflicker said:
    LYacky said:

LYacky said:
    D-Rod said:
    LYacky said:
    ajflicker said:
    LYacky said:

Booked the Visitors Inn as well.  Reviews looked good. Hoping it’s walkable to the arena. 

GA for me! Can’t wait!
    Its about a 5 to 10 min drive from that inn to the arena depending on traffic. I used to live in that area. There is a McDonalds right near that hotel. So if you're baked after the show you can get munchies on the way back...lol. Oh and I think there is still a Pizza Pizza in the same plaza too. Plus a Tim Hortons incase you are hungover and need a coffee.
    Post edited by ajflicker on
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    ajflicker said:
    Its about a 5 to 10 min drive from that inn to the arena depending on traffic. I used to live in that area. There is a McDonalds right near that hotel. So if you're baked after the show you can get munchies on the way back...lol. Oh and I think there is still a Pizza Pizza in the same plaza too. Plus a Tim Hortons incase you are hungover and need a coffee.

This guy’s got the right idea
    Post edited by jonsey30 on
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Scored GA!  3rd Hamilton show.  The last 2 were awesome with a great crowd.  Can’t wait!
    Buffalo '96, Montreal '98, Saratoga '00, Toronto '03, Hamilton '05, Cleveland '06, MSG I '08, Mansfield I '08, Hamilton '11, Hartford '13, Charlotte '13
    EV-Montreal '08, Albany '09, Hartford '11
  • Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    edited February 2020
    jonsey30 said:
    Section 109 - 466xxx

Here is section 109 for you.  You can go zoom in on the seats where you would search for tickets.

Thanks. That seating chart is different than the one on the app though. 109 is the center 

Post edited by sparky_fry on
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,492
    We're section 109 as well , 492 xxx (wife's number)
    Staying at the Homewood Suites
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    iJamiJam Posts: 10
    Section 123, Row 19.  Super pumped!
    196xxx

Barrie, Ontario (August 22, 1998)
    Auburn Hills, Michigan (October 07, 2000)

Clarkston, Michigan (June 26, 2003)

London, Ontario (September 12, 2005)

Auburn Hills, MI (May 22, 2006)

Hamilton, Ontario (September 15, 2011)

Buffalo, NY (October 12, 2013)

Detroit, MI (October 16, 2014)

• Options
    I am staying at the Days Inn on Main Street... reviews aren’t so great also saying the area is terrible and some cars broken into etc.  I think it’s walkable to the venue and was reasonable priced so I booked it with ability to cancel for free.  Anyone stayed here before?  Is it as bad as others say?  Apparently they renovated it recently at least.  Not sure how safe it is to park your car in this area.  I am not driving anything fancy and don’t leave stuff in my car.
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    edited February 2020
    I am staying at the Days Inn on Main Street... reviews aren’t so great also saying the area is terrible and some cars broken into etc.  I think it’s walkable to the venue and was reasonable priced so I booked it with ability to cancel for free.  Anyone stayed here before?  Is it as bad as others say?  Apparently they renovated it recently at least.  Not sure how safe it is to park your car in this area.  I am not driving anything fancy and don’t leave stuff in my car.
    Its not the greatest area, please disregard previous response I deleted. I was thinking of a different hotel. I wouldn't worry about it though you will be fine!
    Post edited by tinz. on
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    Locals, is there a pot dispensary near the arena?  Rec is legal there right?
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 654
    jonsey30 said:
    K2cans is right there
  • Options
    jefft said:
    jonsey30 said:
    K2cans is right there
    Gracias
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 654
    There is lots of dispeserys in the hammer.  
  • Options
    WaitnSince67WaitnSince67 Milton, Ontario Canada Posts: 80
    Section 110 here. 
    Washington, DC (June 14, 1998)
    Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018)
    Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018)
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    jonsey30 said:
    Ya there is one near the venue i think. Canna cabana i think