Toronto roll call

Comments

• I’m coming up from Detroit. See you all there!

Although I have a legit question, sorry if this is stupid. When a tour like this comes around and say PJ has their merch booths out and around the stadium.... are they taking USD and Canadian? I assume I am charging everything for the weekend so I don’t have to exchange money. Just curious if anyone had any pro tips for the American venturing into the great white north for a show. 

1996: Toledo
    1998: Auburn Hills
    2000: Auburn Hills
    2014: Detroit
    2016: MSG 1; Fenway 2

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    PunkerSXE said:
    I’m coming up from Detroit. See you all there!

Although I have a legit question, sorry if this is stupid. When a tour like this comes around and say PJ has their merch booths out and around the stadium.... are they taking USD and Canadian? I assume I am charging everything for the weekend so I don’t have to exchange money. Just curious if anyone had any pro tips for the American venturing into the great white north for a show. 
    If you’re charging to your credit card the amount in CDN$ will appear in US$ on your statement. If you’re charging to your debit card the amount charged in CDN$ will be converted to US$ once withdrawn. Don’t bother purchasing CDN$ if you don’t visit often. Your plastic will be accepted anywhere and everywhere.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    100 Pacer said:
    PunkerSXE said:
    I’m coming up from Detroit. See you all there!

If you’re charging to your credit card the amount in CDN$ will appear in US$ on your statement. If you’re charging to your debit card the amount charged in CDN$ will be converted to US$ once withdrawn. Don’t bother purchasing CDN$ if you don’t visit often. Your plastic will be accepted anywhere and everywhere.
    Plus, you will get a more favourable exchange rate by using a credit card vs  exchanging money at a bank. 100 Pacer is bang on.  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    edited February 2020
    I'll be releasing two tickets on the fan to fan tomorrow.  Floors left side row 18.  I'll do this around 1130 am.  My friend scored GA, so I guess I have little choice but to release the seats and rock the pit.  Good luck.
    Post edited by TalonTedd on
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    TalonTedd said:
    I'll be releasing two tickets on the fan to fan tomorrow.  Floors left side row 18.  I'll do this around 1130 am.  My friend scored GA, so I guess I have little choice but to release the seats and rock the pit.  Good luck.
    Good to know. Maybe anyone that is going to list can give a heads up here just before listing so that we can jump on them right away. Also would be interested to see if they show instantly for sale or if there is any delay.

Enjoy GA! I will be there as well but looking for a single to keep my PJ tour crew of 3 together :)

Cheers!
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    euchrid said:
    TalonTedd said:
    Good to know. Maybe anyone that is going to list can give a heads up here just before listing so that we can jump on them right away. Also would be interested to see if they show instantly for sale or if there is any delay.

Enjoy GA! I will be there as well but looking for a single to keep my PJ tour crew of 3 together :)

Cheers!

Thank, you too.
    I opened a new thread, ***Release Me...Tickets, Gigaton***
    Maybe it will catch on.

I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
    100 Pacer said:
    If anyone secured GAs and would prefer to be right next to the stage in reserved seats feel free to send me a PM. 

Thank you.

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • I still need a ticket but I will be there. not missing my hometown show.  
    Anyone have an extra 10C??
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    100 Pacer said:
    If anyone secured GAs and would prefer to be right next to the stage in reserved seats feel free to send me a PM. 

Thank you.

• Just found out I get to go to this show!!  And now an official 10C membership of my own as well.  So stoked for the show and the new album.  Should I bring my sign from Wrigley (in my profile pic), or make something new?  
  • UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited February 2020
    I too have tickets near the stage, sec 119. If anyone wants to swap for GA, hit me up! Or if anyone has an extra GA for purchase?
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Curious if anyone has seen GA on the Face-to-Face market?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    Curious if anyone has seen GA on the Face-to-Face market?
    Just missed out on a pair yesterday. 
    I too have tickets near the stage, sec 119. If anyone wants to swap for GA, hit me up! Or if anyone has an extra GA for purchase?
    If you score GA let me know. Would love a shot at your 119!
  • PJNB said:
    You know what time that was?
    PJNB said:
    Yesterday was all a blur! lol.

Let me look. Just missed a SEC 120 in TO fuck! 
    6:35pm eastern time
  • PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Is their a thread where people announce when they are posting...lol?
  • PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

sec 311, one seat.
    edited February 2020
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/284249/fan-to-fan-ticket-exchange-for-dummies#latest
    More talk than anything but still a fun thread with some help from people. 

Post edited by PJNB on
  • PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/284249/fan-to-fan-ticket-exchange-for-dummies#latest
    More talk than anything but still a fun thread with some help from people. 
    A pair in 323 out now
  • behind the stage in 114 as well
    behind the stage in 114 as well
    Ya they keep popping up and gone in under a second. 
    edited February 2020
    I have a pair in 118 Row 13 aisle seats closest to the stage if someone would like to trade for GAs - haven’t seen another pair offered closer.
    Post edited by 100 Pacer on

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,155
    PJNB said:

Any GA's pop up today?
  • demetrios said:
    PJNB said:

Any GA's pop up today?
    Apparently
  • BigReddBigRedd Posts: 100
    edited February 2020
    sold
    Post edited by BigRedd on
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,803
    Home Show...ISO 1 GA ....  :skull:
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,803
    100 Pacer said:
    I have a pair in 118 Row 13 aisle seats closest to the stage if someone would like to trade for GAs - haven’t seen another pair offered closer.
    these are excellent seats ! ! ! 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...