***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• i just got a notification from my CC company that there was a charge on my card. my monthly stupid charge for the iCloud :lol: i'm so strung out waiting for a confirmation not even coming today (i only put in for MSG). it's fun to be an anal retentive pearl jam fan!
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,651
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Just got the text message like everyone else.  
    Did it have your seat location?
    Yes. Seat 9 3/4. 
    Right next to Harry, sweet.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • mickdeemickdee Posts: 35
    mpedone said:
    mickdee said:
    woke up to 4 emails unsuccessful Toronto/Ottawa/Quebec/Hamilton GA's, despite getting email with odds of 59/99/99/81 percent. disappointed is understatement. Signed up for Phoenix/San Diego/LA/Oakland, trying to remain hopeful, but dreading thought of going 0-8. If anyone needs a +1 for the Canadian shows let me know !

GA or Best Available? From what I've seen, the final odds for GA only for the Canada shows were 32/56/75/40.
    i messed up thinking that earlier I committed to tickets the higher the odds (not realizing that number kept getting lower until close time). Still though, doesn't make mathematical sense with 32/56/75/40 that I'd go 0-4....I only signed up for GA.....now I'm pretty much out of luck for any tickets, without going on secondary ticket market
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Yes. Seat 9 3/4. 
    No way, hermione.   
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Yes. Seat 9 3/4. 
    No way, hermione.   

Sorry, she's not a 10 clubber anymore, let her membership expire when she was seated behind a pole at Fenway.
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 837
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Yes. Seat 9 3/4. 
    I got 42!
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Just won Oakland night 1 priority #4 BA
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • mickdee said:
    mpedone said:
    mickdee said:
    woke up to 4 emails unsuccessful Toronto/Ottawa/Quebec/Hamilton GA's, despite getting email with odds of 59/99/99/81 percent. disappointed is understatement. Signed up for Phoenix/San Diego/LA/Oakland, trying to remain hopeful, but dreading thought of going 0-8. If anyone needs a +1 for the Canadian shows let me know !

GA or Best Available? From what I've seen, the final odds for GA only for the Canada shows were 32/56/75/40.
    i messed up thinking that earlier I committed to tickets the higher the odds (not realizing that number kept getting lower until close time). Still though, doesn't make mathematical sense with 32/56/75/40 that I'd go 0-4....I only signed up for GA.....now I'm pretty much out of luck for any tickets, without going on secondary ticket market
    Yeah it actually does make mathematical sense.  You basically had a 1 in 3 chance to get your number 1 choice, which is pretty low.  Your number 2 choice had a 56% overall, but your percentage being at number 2 is actually much much lower, and your 3 and 4 choices would be even lower.  
    mickdee said:
    mpedone said:
    mickdee said:

It makes a lot of sense you could go 0 for 4.

you had a 32% chance at Toronto as your first priority, your odds for each successive show are lower than the posted odds as they were 2nd, 3rd & 4th priority (I'd venture your odds for QC and definitely Hamilton were about zero.) and they get filled first with folks who chose those cities as higher priority.

• I put in for LA2, LA1, and Denver (in that order).
    Just hung up with Ticketmaster. They claimed they are now enforcing a 4 ticket limit on across all shows and that is why I only got tickets to 2 of those 4 shows. I told them that isn't accurate and the rep claimed it was a new change. 
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    When are they pulling Baltimore?
  • When are they pulling Baltimore?
    TBD
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    paulsnow said:
    I put in for LA2, LA1, and Denver (in that order).
    Just hung up with Ticketmaster. They claimed they are now enforcing a 4 ticket limit on across all shows and that is why I only got tickets to 2 of those 4 shows. I told them that isn't accurate and the rep claimed it was a new change. 
    That makes no sense. I got tix for LA1&2, Denver, and Oak1&2. The rep was mistaken, I'd call back.
    Did you put in for GA or Seats/BA? 
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,548
    got both LA as my back to back around 3pm East

they were my 2 and 3 choices 
    TBD
    I kinda think I fucked up. I only put in for reserved seats. Could have at least made BA and GA 2nd and 3rd priority. Insert the IDK emoji.
  • buttsybuttsy Posts: 21
    Got the text but no email.  Anyone else have this?
  • JD2381JD2381 Posts: 52
    edited January 2020
    Just got both Oakland (reserved) shows, priority one and two (email notifications).  Woo hoo (my back can't take GA, unfortunately).
    Post edited by JD2381 on
    PJ:
    11/1/1992 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/1/1994 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/24/1995 San Francisco // 11/4/1995 San Jose // 10/19/1996 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/19/1997 Oakland (opening for Rolling Stones) // 6/30/1998 Minneapolis // 9/11/1998 New York // 10/30/1999 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/31/2000 Mountain View // 10/21/2001 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/1/2003 Mountain View // 6/6/2003 Las Vegas // 10/26/2003 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2006 Albany, NY // 7/15/2006 San Francisco // 7/16/2006 San Francisco // 10/22/2006 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/12/2008 Los Angeles (VH1 Rock Honors The Who) // 8/28/2009 San Francisco (Outside Lands) // 10/1/2009 Los Angeles // 10/24/2010 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/26/2013 Oakland // 10/19/2014 St. Paul // 10/26/2014 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2022 Oakland // 5/13/24 Sacramento
    EV:
    10/24/2004 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/11/11 Oakland // 10/23/11 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/21/12 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 

TBD
    I kinda think I fucked up. I only put in for reserved seats. Could have at least made BA and GA 2nd and 3rd priority. Insert the IDK emoji.
    I wouldn’t worry too much. This particularly lottery was only giving each show only one priority, so either GA or reserved or both (best available). GA odds are pretty slim anyway. Hopefully you win the reserved. Pretty decent odds still, it would seem. Hopefully find out sooner than later. 
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • buttsy said:
    Strange, my text came a whole day later. Check spam folder?
    TBD
    I wouldn’t worry too much. This particularly lottery was only giving each show only one priority, so either GA or reserved or both (best available). GA odds are pretty slim anyway. Hopefully you win the reserved. Pretty decent odds still, it would seem. Hopefully find out sooner than later. 
    Did you put in for Baltimore?
    TBD
    Yeah, reserved only. 
    TBD
    Yeah, reserved only. 

Nice. Good luck!
    TBD
    Yeah, reserved only. 

Nice. Good luck!
    Thank you, you too. 
    buttsy said:
    Checked and nothing. Ugh. Email ten club or too soon?
  • buttsy said:
    buttsy said:
    Checked and nothing. Ugh. Email ten club or too soon?
    I presume the text said that you scored tickets right?
    I did. Not worried but just want the email
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    Got both OAKs, best available, 2nd priority. 

5/5 today between me and my brother. 3 to go. sTL, PHX, SD
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • buttsy said:
    I did. Not worried but just want the email
    Might give it another day or so to process. Seems like this whole process has been a little clunky. If it were me, I’d probably wait until all the drawings were completed. If I still didn’t have it, I may then email support. 
  • Sibidy7Sibidy7 Posts: 189
    I got notified I got tickets to both Oakland but dont see if its GA or reserved?  Any one know where it says I got 1st or 2nd priority?
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    mcgruff10 said:
    Quick question, just scored tickets but it doesn’t say reserved Or ga...am I missing something?
    Depends on your number. If you have a low number but requested Reserved, they’ll give you GA anyway