***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 837
    damn, font fuck
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • Sifi23Sifi23 Posts: 12
    Got both LA shows! Best of luck to everyone on scoring tickets. 
  • MD190661 said:
    AC300802 said:
    Feeling like I screwed up by requesting GA and not BA for the LA shows.  D'oh!
    Feeling the exact same way....
    Just curious why you didn't put in for BA? I know for Seattle 2018 I only wanted to go if I could be in the pit and would have been fine not going. I got it and it was awesome, but had no interest sitting in the stands at a baseball stadium and paying $125 to do it. Maybe you feel the same way for these arena shows?
    I dislike seats in the fourm very much I think the pit is the only way to go in that venue. Thought since i was only requesting a single GA ticket and both shows being my top and only priorities I'd be good. didnt work out how i hoped maybe ill be able to find one when the fan to fan exchange opens up in Feb....
  • Post on FB

Oh god.... I have two Ticketmaster accounts. I originally requested tickets through one account, but realized that the email address of that account didn’t match my Pearl Jam fan club email. So I requested tickets through the 2nd Ticketmaster account that has the same email addy as PJ 10 and now I see that I have gotten tickets for Los Angeles for both nights on both accounts! That wasn’t my intention! I didn’t think it would work because the email addresses were different. Omg... what should I do now??? 😕
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    Sorry didn’t read the last couple of pages, any word on the cities drawn tomorrow? 
  • wsimon74 said:
    Sorry didn’t read the last couple of pages, any word on the cities drawn tomorrow? 
    Nothing yet
  • BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    Post on FB

Oh god.... I have two Ticketmaster accounts. I originally requested tickets through one account, but realized that the email address of that account didn’t match my Pearl Jam fan club email. So I requested tickets through the 2nd Ticketmaster account that has the same email addy as PJ 10 and now I see that I have gotten tickets for Los Angeles for both nights on both accounts! That wasn’t my intention! I didn’t think it would work because the email addresses were different. Omg... what should I do now??? 😕
    wow. they will have some PJ buddies hitting them up soon.
    I would have thought the vetting process would have caught the special "pin number" and see that it was entered 2 times.. 
    Then again it is TM doing this
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,626
    easy to solve, sell extra pair on Fan to Fan Exchange
  • jeremyjmcbjeremyjmcb Posts: 130
    edited January 2020
    MD190661 said:
    AC300802 said:
    Just curious why you didn't put in for BA? I know for Seattle 2018 I only wanted to go if I could be in the pit and would have been fine not going. I got it and it was awesome, but had no interest sitting in the stands at a baseball stadium and paying $125 to do it. Maybe you feel the same way for these arena shows?
    I dislike seats in the fourm very much I think the pit is the only way to go in that venue. Thought since i was only requesting a single GA ticket and both shows being my top and only priorities I'd be good. didnt work out how i hoped maybe ill be able to find one when the fan to fan exchange opens up in Feb....
    Why don’t you like the Forum seats? Curious because I’m attending my first shows there when I see Pearl Jam in April. Chose BA so assuming I got seats and not GA. 
    Post edited by jeremyjmcb on
    FB = Fake news
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    edited January 2020
    Post on FB

M

NM
    Post edited by cutz on
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,626
    MD190661 said:
    AC300802 said:
    Why don’t you like the Forum seats? Curious because I’m attending my first shows their when I see Pearl Jam in April. Chose BA so assuming I got seats and not GA. 
    you won't know if you have seats or GA until the 27th. Seats in the Forum are fine....but you really should have read the rules before you clicked BA....you may end up with GA standing. 
  • jeremyjmcbjeremyjmcb Posts: 130
    edited January 2020
    MD190661 said:
    AC300802 said:
    Why don’t you like the Forum seats? Curious because I’m attending my first shows their when I see Pearl Jam in April. Chose BA so assuming I got seats and not GA. 
    you won't know if you have seats or GA until the 27th. Seats in the Forum are fine....but you really should have read the rules before you clicked BA....you may end up with GA standing. 
    I understand. I’m ok with seats-I understand how the BA process works. I have never been to the Forum, so was curious why the previous poster said they didn’t like the Forum seats. So thank you-but I read the rules, INTENTIONALLY selected BA, and am fully prepared for and anticipating seats. I am glad that by your assessment the seats are “fine.” It’s good to get insight from those who have been to certain venues before.

Post edited by jeremyjmcb on
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    MD190661 said:
    AC300802 said:
    What am I missing? Why the lecture?
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    MD190661 said:
    AC300802 said:
    Sorry you didn't get what you requested.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

MD190661 said:
    AC300802 said:
    I understand. I’m ok with seats-I understand how the BA process works. I have never been to the Forum, so was curious why the previous poster said they didn’t like the Forum seats. So thank you-but I read the rules and am fully prepared for and anticipating seats.
    S/he must have completely misread what you wrote because his/her comment doesn't seem relevant. ???
  • In for BA Oakland night two first choice. Waiting to hear on night one now.
    Seems like LA is done.
    Did the computer/hat take a dinner break?
    Bring on Oakland.
    In for BA Oakland night two first choice. Waiting to hear on night one now.
    Alright!
  • In for BA Oakland night two - First choice - waiting on Night 1 also...
  • just got notified I’m in BA for Oakland Night 2 first choice
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,398
    BA Oakland 2 confirmed. Priority 1.. pending oakland 2 still
  • theboywiltheboywil Posts: 59
    edited January 2020
    Oakland 1 (first choice) notification received!!!   Waiting for Oakland 2 now...
    (BA for both nights)

Post edited by theboywil on
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    Joining in here... got Oakland N2, BA first choice.
  • ajflickerajflicker Posts: 166
    KS80184 said:
    Do you get a "no" email if you don't get a show you put in for?  Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I don't want to go through 48 other pages to figure it out...
    Ya you get one but it comes way later.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    edited January 2020
    Priority 1 OAK... IN ....BA...
    Did BA for Sat Oakland as second Pri- Hope for GA one nite..

Post edited by craigraether on
  • Did anybody not get their LA choice? I got 1 of 2, but everyone else seemed to get their wishlist there.
  • redmosquito83redmosquito83 Posts: 188
    edited January 2020
    Did anybody not get their LA choice? I got 1 of 2, but everyone else seemed to get their wishlist there.
    I got LA 1 BA priority 4, nothing for LA 2 GA priority 1
  • BA Oakland 2 email confirmation received. This was my first priority. 

Ready for a trip to the west coast! 
  • Scored 2 BA for Oakland night 2.