***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• ajflickerajflicker Posts: 166
    Hitch24 said:
    Finally got the email confirming Toronto tickets!!
    I told ya. I panicked too.
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 385
    Ahhhhhhhh. And good night people. Congrats to all who got tickets. 

Confirmed for both Hamilton and T.O. 
  • Hitch24Hitch24 Posts: 31
    ajflicker said:
    Hitch24 said:
    Finally got the email confirming Toronto tickets!!
    I told ya. I panicked too.
    I know, just hate waiting all day.  Just tell me yes or no so I can celebrate or wallow in my sorrow.
    '03 - Buffalo
    '16 - Toronto (Night 1), Boston (Night 2)
    '18 - Chicago (Night 1 & 2)
    '22 - Toronto
  • Tree77Tree77 Posts: 32
    Did anyone NOT get Tix for Canada if it was 99% reserved, no matter what priority?
    Only people that put for only GA
    2005: Winnipeg, Manitoba
    2011: Winnipeg, Manitoba
    2014: St Paul, MN
    2016: Ottawa
    2016: Toronto 1
    2018: Chicago Night 1
    2018: Chicago Night 2
    2020: Toronto
    2020: Ottawa
  • CPR7CPR7 Posts: 366
    Thank You Ten Club!
  • Tree77Tree77 Posts: 32
    Ottawa & Toronto were on our way!
    2005: Winnipeg, Manitoba
    2011: Winnipeg, Manitoba
    2014: St Paul, MN
    2016: Ottawa
    2016: Toronto 1
    2018: Chicago Night 1
    2018: Chicago Night 2
    2020: Toronto
    2020: Ottawa
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    Woo, Toronto and Ottawa! 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • moses-imoses-i Posts: 138
    If you requested Best Avail or Reserved for any CAN show YOU GOT IT. We're happy for your but no need to be surprised. If you put all 4 shows as BA or Reserved you're going to all 4 :) 

Now, the real question is GA. 
    Sounds like most everyone is getting GA for their first choice and NOBODY yet has gotten GA for their 2nd choice (based on GA only folks). 

It is possible some BA folks may get lucky but guessing GA for 2nd choice is going to be very rare if not nonexistent for Canadian (or any) shows. 

But again, IF you put BA or Reserved for any show other than BAL or NYC you're getting tickets ;) 
    Not true. I picked Toronto First and Hamilton 2nd Best Available both and got nothing. Second tour in a row that ten club failed me. Yet somehow ppl get all four shows. Something is wrong with their system.
    if jah is the ship, we smile at the storm.
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,028
    moses-i said:
    If you requested Best Avail or Reserved for any CAN show YOU GOT IT. We're happy for your but no need to be surprised. If you put all 4 shows as BA or Reserved you're going to all 4 :) 

Sounds like most everyone is getting GA for their first choice and NOBODY yet has gotten GA for their 2nd choice (based on GA only folks). 

It is possible some BA folks may get lucky but guessing GA for 2nd choice is going to be very rare if not nonexistent for Canadian (or any) shows. 

But again, IF you put BA or Reserved for any show other than BAL or NYC you're getting tickets ;) 
    Not true. I picked Toronto First and Hamilton 2nd Best Available both and got nothing. Second tour in a row that ten club failed me. Yet somehow ppl get all four shows. Something is wrong with their system.
    I would check your junk mail. If you picked BA for both I don’t think it’s possible to be shut out of both shows. 
  • link93link93 Posts: 410
    moses-i said:

That shouldn’t be possible. I struck out but I only put Toronto GA. 
    Hawk123 said:
    moses-i said:

I would check your junk mail. If you picked BA for both I don’t think it’s possible to be shut out of both shows. 
    Agreed. I panicked when my #1 took a while. But I have been quickly scanning old posts and pretty much anyone that picked BA or RS as their #1 got it.
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,028
    ajflicker said:
    Hawk123 said:
    moses-i said:

Agreed. I panicked when my #1 took a while. But I have been quickly scanning old posts and pretty much anyone that picked BA or RS as their #1 got it.
    Yup, there is a post on the previous page that had Toronto best available as 3rd priority and got it. If moses had Toronto BA as number 1 then they will get the reserved at the very least. 
  • TT98TT98 Posts: 135
    Damn, I got shutout on my first choice Hamilton and got my second choice Toronto. Still unsure if they are GA or reserved, doesn’t say in email.

• Toronto BA 
    Hamilton BA

Shut out on both.... Need to find an alternative now. First time 10C has let me down
  • If you requested Best Avail or Reserved for any CAN show YOU GOT IT. We're happy for your but no need to be surprised. If you put all 4 shows as BA or Reserved you're going to all 4 :) 

I can’t say for sure but I am predicting I got GA for Ottawa and Quebec.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,243
    Toronto BA 
    Hamilton BA

Shut out on both.... Need to find an alternative now. First time 10C has let me down
    Check again. Junk mail. I’m sure you won. Just a matter of if GA or reserved. 
  • moses-imoses-i Posts: 138
    Toronto BA 
    Hamilton BA

There you go yet ppl got Toronto on third pick. Ten Club is a joke
    if jah is the ship, we smile at the storm.
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    • Jan 16th - Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Hamilton 
    • Jan 17th - Denver, LA 1 & LA 2, Oakland 1 & Oakland 2
    Really wish I did the verified presale registration. Didn’t think I’d miss out on 1st priority show.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    moses-i said:
    Toronto BA 
    Hamilton BA

Damn, that sucks. Did you two check your credit cards for charges?

I kept posting that the 99% odds may not be accurate anymore under the new Best Available system but kept getting shot down by people who thought that the odds work the same as before. This has me very worried about my shows. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Really wish I did the verified presale registration. Didn’t think I’d miss out on 1st priority show.
    How do you know you missed out? Did you put BA or GA for tickets?
    edited January 2020
    jmug23 said:
    I got email saying I got tickets to Toronto and was charged for just 1 show. I put BA for Hamilton 1st priority and Toronto as 2nd. Just hope that the Toronto tickets are GA, sucks cause I’m staying  in Hamilton that week.

Hope I can get some when on sale to public at least.
    Post edited by TT98 on
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    jmug23 said:
    I got email saying I got tickets to Toronto and was charged for just 1 show. I put BA for Hamilton 1st priority and Toronto as 2nd. Just hope that the Toronto tickets are GA, sucks cause I’m staying  in Hamilton that week.

That’s weird. It was at 99% u should definitely be getting tickets. Maybe it just hasn’t processed yet. 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    edited January 2020
    jmug23 said:

You get a separate email for each show. You wouldn't get an email saying you won two shows. 
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    jmug23 said:

You get a separate email for each show. You wouldn't get an email saying you won two shows. 
    Giving me hope lol. Been an hour since the email though so have my doubts, hope you’re right 🤞🏼
  • Toronto BA 
    Hamilton BA

What do the emails stating you weren't selected look like? What do they say?
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    edited January 2020
    moses-i said:
    Toronto BA 
    Hamilton BA

Hawk123 said:
    ajflicker said:
    Hawk123 said:
    moses-i said:

Not true. I picked Toronto First and Hamilton 2nd Best Available both and got nothing. Second tour in a row that ten club failed me. Yet somehow ppl get all four shows. Something is wrong with their system

It because your name was not drawn for that sho before they ran out of tickets. Just my educated guess.
    Post edited by amethgr8 on
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    jmug23 said:

Giving me hope lol. Been an hour since the email though so have my doubts, hope you’re right 🤞🏼
    My Toronto approval came almost 3 hours after Ottawa, for what it's worth!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • pulling69pulling69 Posts: 983
    Not a single person has posted a cap of a you didn't win email....Strange
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
    Hawk123 said:
    ajflicker said:
    Hawk123 said:
    moses-i said:

Yup, there is a post on the previous page that had Toronto best available as 3rd priority and got it. If moses had Toronto BA as number 1 then they will get the reserved at the very least. 
    This year seemed to good to be true.