SANTOS -- IS THE UK/EU VINYL AND THE TENCLUB SHOP ONE THE SAME ?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,154
edited January 2020 in The Porch
Same pressing or different? Any other differences or advantages of ordering from the tenclub instead of the UK/EU site?

@Santos L. Halper
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• matt84matt84 Posts: 716
    Would like to know the same thing. If there’s a chance the 10C US version has a possibility of being coloured I’d like to take a stab at it.
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,154
    edited January 2020
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited January 2020
    @Santos L. Halper @Rubysdad @eddievedder @Kelly Curtis

@Kat @Sea next meeting you have, before jumping in on the donut buffé and the array of different Starbucks coffee - please nudge one of the people above here to have them clear up my, and others, question. Thank you.
  • RE658041RE658041 Posts: 406
    I bought vinyl+single+cd from ten club before i knew i could order them from eu shop so i hope they are different so i can buy both  :)
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • The lack of reply tells me not
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • The lack of reply tells me not
    Hmm. Well - @Santos L. Halper ?
  • Monday! Back to work @Santos L. Halper

edited January 2020
    Are you sleeping at a time when you should be wide awake @Santos L. Halper  ?

Maybe @Rubysdad can jump in then? If he has the answer?
  • @Santos L. Halper

Weekend soon. So, come on lets go.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Same pressing or different? Any other differences or advantages of ordering from the tenclub instead of the UK/EU site?

@Santos L. Halper
    Im almost certain there will be nothing special about the copies bought in the European/Sony Emi stores. Identical to those sold at any other European retailer. Im sure it will be pressed in Europe and have the usual EU copyright info just like Lightning Bolt. The US copies will more than likely be pressed in the US. 10c will probably never disclose if they are going to have an exclusive color sent out at random but the previous 2 LPs would suggest they will. Chances of getting a colored copy are slim, save the money and get the cheapest copy you can in Sweden.
  • FR181798 said:

@Santos L. Halper
    Im almost certain 
    @Santos L. Halper can be even more certain.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    did this get answered anywhere yet?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,335
    pdalowsky said:

Nope. 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,738
    I’m willing to bet nope. With that IG tease a couple of weeks back, the test pressing was noted as the European pressing. 

It’s possible it’s the same cut, they are just using 2 different plants. Maybe it’s MPO pressed for Europe and QRP for the US?
  • pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

Nope. 
    Why hasn't it @Santos L. Halper ?
  • jbaker67jbaker67 Posts: 353

Have you tried emailing info@tenclub.net

2000: Camden 9/1 2003: Camden 7/5, Hershey 2004: Reading 2006: Camden 5/28 2008: Camden 6/19, 6/20 2009: Philadelphia 10/27, 10/28, 10/31 2012: Philadelphia 2016: Philadelphia 4/28, New York City 5/2 2018: Seattle 8/8, 8/10 2019: Innings Fest 2021: Sea.Hear.Now, Ohana 2022: Baltimore, Camden, Louisville, St. Louis 2023: Saint Paul 8/31, 9/2 2024: Philadelphia 9/7, 9/9, Baltimore

• i am a targeti am a target Posts: 808
    edited January 2020
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

Nope. 
    to annoy you*

*edit: and because you're a pain in the ass
    Post edited by i am a target on
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Image result for let it go
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Image result for let it go
    Everyone knows the best way to get an answer is to ask it over and over again on the message board.
  • pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

Nope. 
    to annoy you*

As far as I know, they are same package/contents. Would assume different pressings, EU/US, but no info.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,335
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

Nope. 
    to annoy you*

As far as I know, they are same package/contents. Would assume different pressings, EU/US, but no info.

Thanks!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

Nope. 
    to annoy you*

Expect exactly as SLH suggests, we will have the same product except for the country of pressing. 

This has been fairly consistent across every release. 

The curveball will be if coloured variants are introduced.....
  • pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

Nope. 
    to annoy you*

But you are good boy, I take it?
  • pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

Nope. 
    to annoy you*

Expect exactly as SLH suggests, we will have the same product except for the country of pressing. 

This has been fairly consistent across every release. 

The curveball will be if coloured variants are introduced.....
    Then it is not the same product.