Options

Quebec City Roll Call 2020

Comments

• Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    Hit me this morning that I would have been heading up today.  Live in Portland and I think it would have been my 13th.  Mostly hit New England shows but was at the last QBC show and hit probably 4 Philly shows over the years.  I have tix for Nashville and was getting pumped to visit that city for the first time.  Soon.
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    kst said:
    For anyone who would have been on the party train tomorrow, how about let’s have a social distance meet and greet.  

-City where you live

-what show # QC would have been for you

-one good thing for you about social distancing so far

For me it’s Toronto, 19 (but first GA), and not having to fight traffic.  
    Great idea!

I was coming up from the DC area (NOVA).

This would have been show #26 (29 if you count EV shows). 

My BFF (in NYC) and I were coming up for an extended weekend - meeting in QC. First trip to Canada. So between PJ, a new destination, my buddy and I meeting up — and it being the week that Gigaton was going to be released - to say I was stoked - would be an understatement. 

I’ve been getting some landscaping done - finally cut down some brush and trees behind my place. #productive 

That and listening to PJ like my life depends on it. :-)
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,991
    Toronto
    21 - 2nd in QC.  Cannot wait until the rescheduled show!
    I've been SQ in my basement since returning from trade show in Vegas on the 14th.
    Have yet to hug the kiddos, the wife or the dog and bird...another 6 days to go.
    Having a listen to Carl Cox mixing some groovy jazz from his SQ in Melbourne is a good thing I suppose.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Reaching out to my Canadian friends.  Is there a Gordon Lightfoot stream going on now??
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    CJ260717 said:
    Reaching out to my Canadian friends.  Is there a Gordon Lightfoot stream going on now??
    There was a 2hr Doc on CBC earlier tonight. Did a quick search on his social media sites and do not see a stream though. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    edited March 2020
    So bummed.  They be on right now.  Ugh
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    CJ260717 said:
    There was a 2hr Doc on CBC earlier tonight. Did a quick search on his social media sites and do not see a stream though. 
    That might have been what was going on.  I'll look for it.
    Thanks PJNB!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,733
    This came up on my feed. :(

Pearl Jam Commemorative Ticket

Date & Time TBA
    Centre Videotron, Québec, QC

• Options
    demetrios said:

Date & Time TBA

Shit! Need some dates to get hyped for! 
  • Options
    Be nice if I got my money back for these tickets.  
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,178
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:

Date & Time TBA

My Apple wallet ticket for Quebec keeps getting updated in the app, but the update is never really an update.  Soooooo frustrating.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    kst said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:

Date & Time TBA

My Apple wallet ticket for Quebec keeps getting updated in the app, but the update is never really an update.  Soooooo frustrating.

I had to delete the Ticketmaster app off my phone.
  • Options
    Check your Ticketmaster account for an update for PJ's Quebec City show.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    demetrios said:

Closer to an announcement or just something they automatically do now since all TM and LN shows have gone this route?

Looks like all QC shows are getting this even late into 2022. Must just be an automatic thing that they are doing for now for anything listed on the Videotron's event page. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    it’s interesting because Quebec is doing vaccine passports 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    it’s interesting because Quebec is doing vaccine passports 
    As will ON however QC is by far ahead of the curve.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:

Closer to an announcement or just something they automatically do now since all TM and LN shows have gone this route?

Looks like all QC shows are getting this even late into 2022. Must just be an automatic thing that they are doing for now for anything listed on the Videotron's event page. 

Soon our shows in Ontario will follow. 
  • Options

Instructions for travellers to Québec

People travelling to Québec must show photo ID and proof issued by their country or Canadian province that they have had two doses of one of the following recognized vaccines:

• Pfizer
    • Moderna
    • AstraZeneca
    • Covishield
    • Janssen (only one dose required)

• Options
    The Quebec vaccine passport became effective yesterday, and I’ve tried it in three different bars. It works perfectly. Adds 20 seconds to your visit. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    mckaymckay Posts: 158
    edited September 2021
    demetrios said:

People travelling to Québec must show photo ID and proof issued by their country or Canadian province that they have had two doses of one of the following recognized vaccines:

• Pfizer
    • Moderna
    • AstraZeneca
    • Covishield

I'm curious what this will mean for people who have mixed doses like myself.  It reads like you have to have 2 of the same.
  • Options
    mckay said:
    demetrios said:

• Pfizer
    • Moderna
    • AstraZeneca
    • Covishield

I'm curious what this will mean for people who have mixed doses like myself.  It reads like you have to have 2 of the same.

Yep. I know a few folks booking already for a 3rd shot to get a double Pfizer or Moderna, just to travel or visit places that only accept two of these same brand names. Society is getting intense! I'm not sure if it's ok to fly to see Pearl Jam again or just drive until life goes back to normal.
  • Options

• Options
    Must
    get

passport
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,796
    mcgruff10 said:
    Must
    get

passport
    You haven’t done that yet?   Remind the state of New  Jersey who you are and demand a passport immediately 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Must
    get

passport
    You got half a year man you got this! lol
  • Options
    One nice thing is no parka needed for the Quebec GA line.  

• Options

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    mcgruff10 said:
    Must
    get

passport
    Get started on it soon. It took us almost 12 weeks to get ours this past Summer.