Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    NewJPage said:
    pjl44 said:
    Brisk. said:
    NewJPage said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    I wonder why they don’t just sell the shirt to digital members. 
    They do
    Where I don't see it how..
    I'm guessing he means they effectively do. Just pay up from digital to analog.
    Just go to analog item or whatever it is called in the shop. Shirts are there for $20. Analog peeps get coupon for the item
    You can't buy it unless you're Analog.  I think you have to wait until the coupon redemption date passes for it to be available to all members.
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    NewJPage said:
    pjl44 said:
    Brisk. said:
    NewJPage said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    They do
    Where I don't see it how..
    I'm guessing he means they effectively do. Just pay up from digital to analog.
    Just go to analog item or whatever it is called in the shop. Shirts are there for $20. Analog peeps get coupon for the item
    You can't buy it unless you're Analog.  I think you have to wait until the coupon redemption date passes for it to be available to all members.
    Ahh ok. I saw there were couple old ones in the shop
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,600
    pjl44 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    Yep. 
    That seems crazy to me. Did that actually happen to you?
    Yep. I’m a large and my renewal is late November. I just got a small and my daughter sleeps in it. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    ComeToTX said:
    pjl44 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    Yep. 
    Yep. I’m a large and my renewal is late November. I just got a small and my daughter sleeps in it. 
    I just got a large in December.
    In 2018 when I went to redeem there were no larges, I emailed Santos and asked if they'd be restocked and he restocked larges.

There are many renewals at the end of the calendar year due to the year when the website was down for several months (2004 I think) and everybody's renewal got extended till the site was back up and running. If your size isn't available, inquire first, they usually restock.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,122
    Poncier said:
    ComeToTX said:
    pjl44 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    Yep. 
    In 2018 when I went to redeem there were no larges, I emailed Santos and asked if they'd be restocked and he restocked larges.

There are many renewals at the end of the calendar year due to the year when the website was down for several months (2004 I think) and everybody's renewal got extended till the site was back up and running. If your size isn't available, inquire first, they usually restock.
    That was my thought, so good to know. I was coming back in here to say I can add pretty much any size to my cart.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Looks like a hunting related shirt... I can hear it already, "So if you've shot 10 deer you can get in this club?"
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    myoung321 said:
    Looks like a hunting related shirt... I can hear it already, "So if you've shot 10 deer you can get in this club?"
    Or if you've bagged a 10 point buck.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    My renewal is in December, always ended up getting the t shirt in late Jan or Feb of the next year. I essentially was always a year behind with the dates on the t shirt. I wouldnt bring the renewal date forward, not for a t shirt. Seems like you would be even more short changed on 2019 subscription than the rest of us. 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,600
    Poncier said:
    ComeToTX said:
    pjl44 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    Yep. 

Ahhh. Good to know!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,292
    JPPJ84 said:

because you don't want anything physical...
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    mr bungle said:
    JPPJ84 said:

No disrespect JPPJ84, but this did make me laugh a lil. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,648
    My renewal is in December.  Ive never had a problem getting a Large shirt
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    deadendp said:
    mr bungle said:
    JPPJ84 said:

You dirty, dirty mind ;)
    but that’s why I said „sell“, not „gift me the shirt“. It’s ok though, I wasn’t complaining, just wondering how it all works :smile:
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    Best one yet.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,972
    Like it! Thanks ten club! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    JPPJ84 said:
    deadendp said:
    mr bungle said:
    JPPJ84 said:

You dirty, dirty mind ;)
    but that’s why I said „sell“, not „gift me the shirt“. It’s ok though, I wasn’t complaining, just wondering how it all works :smile:
    Sorry about that. :smiley:

I kind of look at it this way, for those who like it and want to bump to analog for the shirt-- $20 for a band shirt isn't a bad deal. For the US, you don't pay any shipping on that, so food for thoight. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,702
    I like it. Only comment, wish it was green or something other than black.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    December 26 renewal date here.  Hmpf. 

I like the new shirt, but I guess I am going to roll the dice and wait a year.  This years shirt (2019) looks plentiful.
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    deadendp said:
    mr bungle said:
    JPPJ84 said:

You dirty, dirty mind ;)

I kind of look at it this way, for those who like it and want to bump to analog for the shirt-- $20 for a band shirt isn't a bad deal. For the US, you don't pay any shipping on that, so food for thoight. 
    The only thing is it's not really a band shirt, it's a fan club shirt but it is a good one.
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    deadendp said:
    mr bungle said:
    JPPJ84 said:

You dirty, dirty mind ;)

The only thing is it's not really a band shirt, it's a fan club shirt but it is a good one.
    Good point and the reason why it isn't $35. :wink: 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,471
    deadendp said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    deadendp said:
    mr bungle said:
    JPPJ84 said:

You dirty, dirty mind ;)

It’s really $10 for the shirt because you get the bootleg code as well which has a $10 value.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    deadendp said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    deadendp said:
    mr bungle said:
    JPPJ84 said:

You dirty, dirty mind ;)

It’s really $10 for the shirt because you get the bootleg code as well which has a $10 value.  
    True. I forget about the bootleg codes because I don't often use them. 
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Poncier said:
    myoung321 said:
    Or if you've bagged a 10 point buck.
    Exactly..... !!!!  
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    horrendous
    danny d
  • Options
    Reminds me of the Emek Tenadelphia poster
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,782
    danny said:
    horrendous
    Image result for this is why we cant have nice things gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    goodtruantgoodtruant Florida Posts: 7
    after the great 2018 and 2019 shirts, this one doesn't do much for me. 
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
  • Options
    mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 212
    Not a fan of the deer shirt. 
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,487
    My wife-  what do the ears look like to you?

Me-  a vagina

My wife-  or an anus
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 105
    is it out of stock?