2020 Analog shirt

124»

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    edited April 2021
    Manu117 said:
    is it out of stock?

The code expired at the end of January. If you paid for analog in 2020, you had numerous warnings via email, Facebook, these forums and probably other places.

You may be able to email 10c, but there's no guarantees.

Ebay or a trade might be your best bet.

PSA to all: Even if you don't check the forums or social media 1-2 times a week, make absolutely positive your 10C/PJ emails go to an address you check at least once a day. This isn't 1996. Check your email a few times a day. Better yet, have your phone notify you when you get new emails.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,887
    Malroth said:
    My wife-  what do the ears look like to you?

Me-  a vagina

My wife-  or an anus
    Now I can't unsee this!

• Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 105
    Manu117 said:
    is it out of stock?

The code expired at the end of January. If you paid for analog in 2020, you had numerous warnings via email, Facebook, these forums and probably other places.

You may be able to email 10c, but there's no guarantees.

Ebay or a trade might be your best bet.

PSA to all: Even if you don't check the forums or social media 1-2 times a week, make absolutely positive your 10C/PJ emails go to an address you check at least once a day. This isn't 1996. Check your email a few times a day. Better yet, have your phone notify you when you get new emails.
    sorry, I meant sometimes leftover analog shirts become available for sale later, I thought that may have been the case