Options

Listen to Live Shows Nugs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just watched the vote for change film on the nugs app for appletv. Pretty awesome, had never seen it. The Neil Young soundcheck was really cool
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    Re: the above post, does anyone know why 2006 shows aren't available on nugs or via the official PJ site? I'd love to hear the HI shows again. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,827
    Re: the above post, does anyone know why 2006 shows aren't available on nugs or via the official PJ site? I'd love to hear the HI shows again. 

No idea but if you need a FLAC hook up of that show, let me know. 
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Does anyone find value in this? I signed up for the Metallica trial close to a year ago, and it's nothing that I would pay for, especially when so many artists have removed themselves from the streaming option. I imagine they lost a lot of digital sales and withdrew their consent.

They also need to fix their Android app if they want people to pay full price for this. I can't even resume where I left off if I close it.
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    PJ used to say that bootlegs are safe to trade as long as they aren't for sale on the site. Having said that, they used to say a lot of things that their stances have changed on, so I would tread lightly.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,196
    Does anyone find value in this? I signed up for the Metallica trial close to a year ago, and it's nothing that I would pay for, especially when so many artists have removed themselves from the streaming option. I imagine they lost a lot of digital sales and withdrew their consent.

They also need to fix their Android app if they want people to pay full price for this. I can't even resume where I left off if I close it.
    Um, yes I find value in 99 cents a month.  Will stream a Toronto show on 3/18, an Ottawa on 3/20, and so on.  The regular price, not sure.  But will be good for social distance weeks at 25 cents per week.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options

As a Ten Club Member, Nugs is offering you a year of streaming service for only $19.99.  Or get 3-Months of streaming service for $0.99. Listen to professionally mixed audio recordings from over 400 Pearl Jam shows that are only available on nugs.net, plus the entire nugs.net catalog with over 15,000 live shows from other artists, including 8 full length Pearl Jam concert videos. 

• Options
    Nowhere ManNowhere Man Posts: 345
    Any idea on how you access the concert videos on nugs? I can only seem to listen.
  • Options
    Any idea on how you access the concert videos on nugs? I can only seem to listen.

There should be a watch button on the bottom of the screen.
  • Options
    fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 323
    demetrios said:

How about the Kissimmee show? 
  • Options
    fsu2626 said:
    demetrios said:

How about the Kissimmee show? 

Are you ISO an audience recording?
  • Options
    Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658

Downloaded the app and took advantage of the one year offer.

I downloaded to my phone the  2014 US / Canada tour. Have only listen to the first two shows of the tour. Jesus Christ the opening night with GO was amazing and Light Years has so much heart behind it dedicated to a friend they just found out they lost the night prior.

Side note great motivator ( don't have kids ) being stuck in the house , I will listen to a show ever day I am stuck inside and use that time to work on projects around the house , since shows are roughly 3 hours ( give or take 20 mins ) , it makes me feel like I am getting something useful done while getting to hear 99% of these shows for the first time.

• Options
    Anyone having issues with the 2004 VFC video? Audio is not lining up with picture on either Appletv or phone app?
    here for the music...
  • Options
    All they need now is a Roku & Amazon Firestick Nugs app. Hope they make it. 
  • Options

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,498
    edited January 2023
    demetrios said:
    This! I haven't been able to consistently get video to play using Airplay from my phone to my TV using a Roku. The best solution I have come up with is to stream Nugs on my laptop and connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable. Not great, but better than nothing.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,071
    Amazing how good the quality is of the PJ bootlegs on nugs vs other bands. I downloaded the mp3s of the Jack White concert I went to last year and the quality is so poor compared to the PJ bootlegs 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    This! I haven't been able to consistently get video to play using Airplay from my phone to my TV using a Roku. The best solution I have come up with is to stream Nugs on my laptop and connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable. Not great, but better than nothing.

Of course. My setup is PC's HDMI to HDTV. The app on my Google Pixel is great. Just wish for the big screen it would easier using Nugs on the FireStick. 
  • Options