Options

re: Vault 9 begins shipping 12/5/19

Comments

• Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    demetrios said:
    toolie said:
    Is there any way to get the shipping info off the PJ site?  My order shows shipped but I didn't receive any confirmation emails. 

If it was shipped you should of received an email with an included tracking number.
    Best to contact shipping@tenclub.net & request your tracking number.
    From the Ten Club Shipping Confirmation Email:
    "This notification indicates a shipping label has been printed and your order is in queue for processing. It does not necessarily mean the order shipped on this date. The exact shipping date will be indicated on the tracking website and will be noted by the shipping carrier. Follow tracking instructions below for details."

OK I will wait a day or so and see if an email pops up.  Thanks for that as well!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    demetrios said:
    toolie said:
    Is there any way to get the shipping info off the PJ site?  My order shows shipped but I didn't receive any confirmation emails. 

If it was shipped you should of received an email with an included tracking number.
    Best to contact shipping@tenclub.net & request your tracking number.
    From the Ten Club Shipping Confirmation Email:
    "This notification indicates a shipping label has been printed and your order is in queue for processing. It does not necessarily mean the order shipped on this date. The exact shipping date will be indicated on the tracking website and will be noted by the shipping carrier. Follow tracking instructions below for details."

I know that. My reply to toolie is tracking the item shipped. As I too don't have a tracking number listed in my order history . https://pearljam.com/ten-club/my-account/order-history . It would be included in the order placed. The shipping confirmation emails include a tracking number right underneath the item ordered.

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,908
    The packaging/design on the Vaults has been A+. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Just got my shipping notice!!! Oh yeah
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    mcgruff10 said:
    Me too!!!  Yeah boyeeeee!
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,300
    mcgruff10 said:
    Me too!!!  Yeah boyeeeee!
    Nice. 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388

I emailed 10 Club, they responded in like three minutes with the tracking info.  My Vault shipped 16th and departed the international carrier facility yesterday :)

Now I get to bug my wife every 20 minutes until it gets delivered.  She loves that.

• Options
    toolie said:

I emailed 10 Club, they responded in like three minutes with the tracking info.  My Vault shipped 16th and departed the international carrier facility yesterday :)

Now I get to bug my wife every 20 minutes until it gets delivered.  She loves that.

Wonderful! :) 
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    mine apparently left the states on the 10th.  but not been picked up in NZ yet, or so the story goes.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    I got the queue notice, you guys get the actual it is out in the mail world notice?
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,558
    Mine shipped too. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,970
    PB11041 said:
    I got the queue notice, you guys get the actual it is out in the mail world notice?
    Queue notice for me too. I  won't expect it to arrive for a couple weeks though. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    mcgruff10 said:
    Got mine today too!  Hoping to get it by MLK day!!!
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    Just got my notice last night.
    I hate that they ship these Christmas week. Porch pirates are out and we are usually out of town for a week or 10 days. The post office has lost our mail while it was on hold before. I wish they'd just ship a few weeks earlier or later. Here's to hoping there's no issues.
  • Options
    rb173565rb173565 Posts: 102
    got a text from royal mail (uk) saying that it was in the country and import charges are £18.22. just for info anyone who bought from the u.s. store!
  • Options
    Has anyone got any info from the Euro store about Vault 9?
  • Options
    Mine hasn't updated in a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away .. :( 
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,883
    Shipped. Yay!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    axeljohan said:
    The Euro Store still has it as a pre-order until the 27th December.
  • Options
    axeljohan said:
    Got a shipping confirmation from EU store today. Maybe it will be in Germany before Christmas. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Got my euro store shipping notice too. Only ordered it about 10 days ago. Might get ut before Christmas 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    so if we got a shipping notice, but the tracking says it is not in their possession yet, will it ship on January 2 due to 10c closure?
  • Options
    Guessing I won’t be seeing this until mid-end of January since I haven’t received any emails 
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,941
    Kearn5y said:
    Got my euro store shipping notice too. Only ordered it about 10 days ago. Might get ut before Christmas 
    Mine still says it's being processed, ordered it about 3 months ago  :s
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Ordered this as soon as it went up on Euro store. No update yet. 
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,985
    axeljohan said:

Received a shipping notice two days ago. :smile:
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    tino_11 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Mine still says it's being processed, ordered it about 3 months ago  :s
    Hub. said:
    axeljohan said:

Received a shipping notice two days ago. :smile:
    Shipping from music glue seems to be like 10c shipping as it hasnt actually moved yet so wont expect this soon.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Milton1981Milton1981 Louisville, KY Posts: 3
    Who do I contact for issues? I ordered the vinyl but nugs shipped a cd. My order info on pj says vinyl but the packing slip says cd. 
  • Options
    GC31608GC31608 GA Posts: 228
    Who do I contact for issues? I ordered the vinyl but nugs shipped a cd. My order info on pj says vinyl but the packing slip says cd. 
    Same thing happened to me. Ten Club replied and said my order was accidentally sent along to nugs for a cd at no charge, and my original vinyl order was received and being processed.
  • Options
    Milton1981Milton1981 Louisville, KY Posts: 3
    GC31608 said:
    Same thing happened to me. Ten Club replied and said my order was accidentally sent along to nugs for a cd at no charge, and my original vinyl order was received and being processed.
    Thanks. Nugs responed with keep the cd ten club was sending the vinyl