re: Vault 9 begins shipping 12/5/19

Comments

• Options
    jlbuschjlbusch Posts: 54
    edited December 2019
    Amazing, I'm in Seattle... Still waiting
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Not sure why it takes a message on the board to tell everyone it is shipping. Why not email everyone that bought the thing. Let us know its going out alpabetical, location or by order number etc. Like Third Man do. Communication is dreadful. Set some reasonable expectations. Absolutely zero info from EU store as well.
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    edited December 2019
    Image result for precious gif
    Post edited by PB11041 on
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,452
    FR181798 said:
    Not sure why it takes a message on the board to tell everyone it is shipping. Why not email everyone that bought the thing. Let us know its going out alpabetical, location or by order number etc. Like Third Man do. Communication is dreadful. Set some reasonable expectations. Absolutely zero info from EU store as well.
    So, they are sending emails to everybody who ordered. In addition, Santos notified us on the board. Stop griping just to gripe.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options

So, they are sending emails to everybody who ordered. In addition, Santos notified us on the board. Stop griping just to gripe.
    Yes I am griping but I just dont understand why they cant communicate properly. This would help their business massively. We all paid quite some time ago, it was a pre-order but some customers have it in hand while others could be waiting well into the new year for this.  Letting us know what the plan is for these, thats all Im saying, I dont think its too much to ask. The model of you'll get it, it'll turn up when it turns up is not what we should expect from e-commerce. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,065
    edited December 2019
    FR181798 said:

Yes I am griping but I just dont understand why they cant communicate properly. This would help their business massively. We all paid quite some time ago, it was a pre-order but some customers have it in hand while others could be waiting well into the new year for this.  Letting us know what the plan is for these, thats all Im saying, I dont think its too much to ask. The model of you'll get it, it'll turn up when it turns up is not what we should expect from e-commerce. 
    That's how it works with preorders many times. There's plenty of stuff I preorder on Amazon where the ship date is all over the place then one day a shipping notification pops up.

You know someone has it already because you read it here. If you're reading stuff here, it seems convenient that they're providing updates here.
    Post edited by pjl44 on
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    FR181798 said:

You are literally commenting on an internet thread about the product, that the person in charge of communicating about said product began to do the very thing you think is lacking.  The communication about this product shipping could not be clearer and more open.

Would I like to be among those who got a shipping notice or the product already, absolutely, but I am not and yet I know exactly where things stand they are shipping as they receive the finished product and letting us know as it occurs.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,874
    FR181798 said:

I"m not understanding how they didn't communicate properly.  They said shipping will start at the end of the year...it has.  When it ships you get an e-mail.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Its mid December so why not send an update email out to everyone thats all Im saying, surely it would be easier. As we hadnt heard anything Ive come to the forum to find out whats happening. Im not saying I dont appreciate Santos (he does a great job) posting here but I think it would be good if they emailed. As it turns out it doesnt look like they have info on the Euro/UK shop. So thats why I think that although there has been some communication I just think it could be better. Anyway looking forward to this release and theyve done a great job packing these for the past few. I apologise if any of my comments were unfair.

Having checked over at the EU website it now says on the product info that the release date is 27th Dec. Not sure what that means for the shipping around these parts.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,001
    The only part about this debate I agree with would be I would like to know how they determine shipping order. But it isn’t a big deal if they don’t. 
    If it was based on order number I’d order the day it was posted next time instead of waiting 3 months.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    mace1229 said:
    The only part about this debate I agree with would be I would like to know how they determine shipping order. But it isn’t a big deal if they don’t. 
    If it was based on order number I’d order the day it was posted next time instead of waiting 3 months.
    Third Man mix it up from Vault to Vault. Sometimes its alphabetical, sometimes surnames z-a, location etc. Keeps it fair and you cant predict in advance. They email all subscription holders before the individual shipping notices go out.

• Options
    bazzer said:
    Arrived in NZ today! :)
    When did they start shipping these with the records in separate sleeves? First time I noticed, but really helps reduce the risk of damage to the packaging. 👍
    Care to share a photo?
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,569
    Still in warehouse for me. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 567
    Got shipping yesterday for East coast
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    Just a question, because I know nothing.

Is this show a little bit sloppy? Or was it just me half-asleep yesterday hearing things and mistakes that were not there
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    erebuserebus Posts: 549
    Just to verify warehouse = not shipped yet?

both vault vinyl and a couple of vaults from Nugs still say warehouse in order history 

was surprised how fast the bootleg box set came

1996: Toronto
    2003: St. Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
    2022: Hamilton, Toronto 
    2023: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Options
    erebus said:
    Just to verify warehouse = not shipped yet?

both vault vinyl and a couple of vaults from Nugs still say warehouse in order history 

was surprised how fast the bootleg box set came

Usually if it says warehouse it hasnt shipped yet. 
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    bazzer said:
    When did they start shipping these with the records in separate sleeves? First time I noticed, but really helps reduce the risk of damage to the packaging. 👍
    Rilly?  Mine hasn't arrived yet.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Enzed said:
    bazzer said:
    Rilly?  Mine hasn't arrived yet.
    Wooooo

• Options
    Just a question, because I know nothing.

Is this show a little bit sloppy? Or was it just me half-asleep yesterday hearing things and mistakes that were not there
    A little sloppy compared to the Vegas show the week before. But still a great listen. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,001
    How are these being shipped in the US?
    Curious because we will be gone for the holidays and I don't want a package on my porch during peak porch pirate season. Do other services do mail holds, or only USPS?
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,300
    mace1229 said:
    Curious because we will be gone for the holidays and I don't want a package on my porch during peak porch pirate season. Do other services do mail holds, or only USPS?
    Mail innovations
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Depends on what shipping method you chose.  If it was the cheapest it's Mail Innovations (so UPS to the USPS who delivers it to your doorstep).  I chose UPS because being a few hours south of Seattle, it was less than a dollar more, so it shipped 100% UPS from 10c to my door.  
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Already landed? Got photos? 
    Sorry, been super swamped lately.  I still haven't had a chance to spin it, but I have opened it to look at it.  All the records were in the black sleeves loose inside (not in the pages).  Not sure if I want to post the inside photos and spoil it for other people.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,143
    Still no email for shipping
    ordered day 1

always nervous this time of year with shitty weather
  • Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    Is there any way to get the shipping info off the PJ site?  My order shows shipped but I didn't receive any confirmation emails. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    toolie said:
    Is there any way to get the shipping info off the PJ site?  My order shows shipped but I didn't receive any confirmation emails. 

If it was shipped you should of received an email with an included tracking number.
    Best to contact shipping@tenclub.net & request your tracking number.
  • Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    demetrios said:
    toolie said:

If it was shipped you should of received an email with an included tracking number.

Awesome thank you!

• Options
    demetrios said:
    toolie said:

From the Ten Club Shipping Confirmation Email:
    "This notification indicates a shipping label has been printed and your order is in queue for processing. It does not necessarily mean the order shipped on this date. The exact shipping date will be indicated on the tracking website and will be noted by the shipping carrier. Follow tracking instructions below for details."