Comments

• Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited December 2019
    ##
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    I emailed 10C too about it, hopefully we can get help to sort this out!
    Just got new code still no go... Nightmare

• Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Took out disabled parking and went straight through... Took t shirt off as well.. Might help. G
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    jlbusch said:
    Mine still doesn't work, got a new code from 10 club, that worked to get in but then the site still wouldn't accept any payment form, not paypal, not two different amex cards. Now the code doesn't work again. 
    Not sure why people from AXS will not wait for the payment transaction to complete successfully in order to lock the code, shouldn't be rocket science.
    Same thing happened to me, and now I'm waiting for a new one from Ten Club, but in case payment fails again for some reason...

Yes, my problem is that when I´m about to type my credit information in, I only have 7 seconds before I´m thrown out of the page which makes it impossible to buy anything. I emailed 10C and they said it might be becasue my bank is stopping the purchase, but the thing is that I haven´t even been able to write my credit card number so my bank is unaware of this purchase. It´s not the bank, it´s the code OR AXS web page that is not working. 
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    dingers said:
    stromseth said:
    johanypma said:
    This morning I was able to buy two tickets as soon as the 10C mail arrived. I recall that there was only one option for 10C, but if I click on the link now, there are multiple categories (GA, 10C, Amex etc) where the codes can be entered. In the confirmation mail it said location ‘Ten Club’ (see picture) but if I log on to my AXS account, I only see GA. 

Just wondering whether I now have 10C tickets or regular GA. Anyone who has the same experience?
    Hi Johan! I see the same as you. Section/Seat is "GA" when I log in to my AXS.com-account, but order confirmation is Ten Club.
    I consider the order confirmation is my agreement with AXS, so I will just wait for the tickets to arrive and deal with any issues then :)
    Stian
    Same issue here, I guess it's just how they record them for the account as I see 10c on my email but ga in my account, are we assuming the "front viewing area" is a golden circle rather than just the chance to stand at the front of GA while others have been able to buy golden circle?
    If you download the app, it states TEN CLUB under the QR code :)
  • Options
    agtharper said:
    dingers said:
    stromseth said:
    johanypma said:
    This morning I was able to buy two tickets as soon as the 10C mail arrived. I recall that there was only one option for 10C, but if I click on the link now, there are multiple categories (GA, 10C, Amex etc) where the codes can be entered. In the confirmation mail it said location ‘Ten Club’ (see picture) but if I log on to my AXS account, I only see GA. 

Just wondering whether I now have 10C tickets or regular GA. Anyone who has the same experience?
    Hi Johan! I see the same as you. Section/Seat is "GA" when I log in to my AXS.com-account, but order confirmation is Ten Club.
    I consider the order confirmation is my agreement with AXS, so I will just wait for the tickets to arrive and deal with any issues then :)
    Stian
    Same issue here, I guess it's just how they record them for the account as I see 10c on my email but ga in my account, are we assuming the "front viewing area" is a golden circle rather than just the chance to stand at the front of GA while others have been able to buy golden circle?
    If you download the app, it states TEN CLUB under the QR code :)
    Downloaded the app, and there it was indeed: Ten Club! Dude, you have made my day!! Thanks
  • Options
    Hi, noob 10C here, are we to use the 10C presale code on the AXS site?  All offers just say coming soon, or I need new glasses! :p  I have 9hrs to beat the herd to GA
  • Options
    Hi, noob 10C here, are we to use the 10C presale code on the AXS site?  All offers just say coming soon, or I need new glasses! :p  I have 9hrs to beat the herd to GA
    10C sent me the link, so know I can tell that the code they gave me is a "sorry, restricted event" special.  FML :anguished:  ;)
  • Options
    10C sent me the link, so know I can tell that the code they gave me is a "sorry, restricted event" special.  FML :anguished:  ;)

Finally, success.  New code and still couldn't purchase until I made it ticket only - ditched lanyard and tee.  Happy days! :D
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there is a difference with the 10 club hideaway tickets that are on sale in the site at the moment? Looks like anyone can get them.
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    agtharper said:
    Does anyone know if there is a difference with the 10 club hideaway tickets that are on sale in the site at the moment? Looks like anyone can get them.
    Seems as though the Ten Club area isn't exclusive to members but just another way to describe the 'Gold Circle' area.
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,235
    Deano said:
    agtharper said:
    Seems as though the Ten Club area isn't exclusive to members but just another way to describe the 'Gold Circle' area.
    That or they have accidentally made it visible to non 10c members. 
    The information for the ticket type indicates available to members only. 
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    mumimumi Posts: 664
    ilockyer said:
    Deano said:
    agtharper said:
    That or they have accidentally made it visible to non 10c members. 
    The information for the ticket type indicates available to members only. 
    So I just bought those tickets because I thought I had time to buy the 10C tickets until night. Hope they are the same as the 10c ones and I don't have any problems, I chose this show 'cause I didn't get the tickets I bid on, and this was the only date that I could travel due to work stuff, that had a special 10C or golden circle still available 
    Uno es dueño de lo que calla
    y esclavo de lo que habla.