Help: Tenclub Presale - London 10th July - Unique Code not working

I need help. The unique code given is not working? anyone have the same problem?  How do i get another code?

«13

Comments

  • I got the code working, but just keep getting errors when I press checkout
  • 12se7en12se7en Posts: 15
    edited December 2



    Post edited by 12se7en on
  • silvasilva Posts: 43
    Haven't even recieved the email? 🤦‍♂️
    Contacted tenclub, hoping for speedy response.
    Wembley London - 10/29/96
    Reading Festival - 08/27/06
    Wembley London - 06/18/07
    Milton Keynes - 07/11/14
  • 12se7en12se7en Posts: 15
    Same here. Then after that i tried to access again, then the code stops working >> error msg >> Sorry, Restrict Event, You currently dont have access to this event


  • I'm not sure, but in my case, it seemed to be a problem when I chose laminate/lanyard with the tickets.
    Regarding the code: Try to copy/paste to make sure you get it right and check that you don't have any spaces in front of or after the code.
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,125
    Instead of copy/paste try to type it in. That's when it worked for me.
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • 12se7en12se7en Posts: 15
    stromseth said:
    I'm not sure, but in my case, it seemed to be a problem when I chose laminate/lanyard with the tickets.
    Regarding the code: Try to copy/paste to make sure you get it right and check that you don't have any spaces in front of or after the code.
    Sorry no success. Its not granting me access at all.

    Are you able to purchase yours yet?


  • 12se7en12se7en Posts: 15
    Pap said:
    Instead of copy/paste try to type it in. That's when it worked for me.
    i did that, but its not working. Tried both Cut+Paste and manually typed code.
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UKPosts: 2,775
    No email here yet either...trying to hold it down :blush:
    Nature drunk and High
  • johanypmajohanypma Posts: 37
    Spags said:
    No email here yet either...trying to hold it down :blush:
    Note that it is in the general e-mail from TenClub announcing the tour. Just that you do not miss that...
  • chu004chu004 Posts: 1
    silva said:
    Haven't even recieved the email? 🤦‍♂️
    Contacted tenclub, hoping for speedy response.
    Check your junk email 🥳
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,125
    12se7en said:
    Pap said:
    Instead of copy/paste try to type it in. That's when it worked for me.
    i did that, but its not working. Tried both Cut+Paste and manually typed code.
    All capital letters, double-check what you're writing.
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • 12se7en12se7en Posts: 15
    Pap said:
    12se7en said:
    Pap said:
    Instead of copy/paste try to type it in. That's when it worked for me.
    i did that, but its not working. Tried both Cut+Paste and manually typed code.
    All capital letters, double-check what you're writing.
    yes CAPS, no success :(
  • xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UKPosts: 165
    I have the same problem- got through to final checkout, it crashed and now code won’t work. Contacted axs, they were useless.
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,125
    I have the same problem- got through to final checkout, it crashed and now code won’t work. Contacted axs, they were useless.
    There's a time limit at the right top of the screen.
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 271
    Worked for me 2nd time when I didn’t choose any extras like lanyards. Just the tickets only. 
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14
  • 12se7en12se7en Posts: 15
    I have the same problem- got through to final checkout, it crashed and now code won’t work. Contacted axs, they were useless.

    Any luck??
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,125
    edited December 2
    12se7en said: yes CAPS, no success :(
    I don't know what to say. Maybe the site is either quite busy at the moment or there's another technical issue that needs to be resolved ASAP.
    Post edited by Pap on
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UKPosts: 165
    No, now can’t get in, when I enter my code it says sorry-restricted event. I’ll email tenclub I guess.
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • 12se7en12se7en Posts: 15
    No, now can’t get in, when I enter my code it says sorry-restricted event. I’ll email tenclub I guess.

    Yes, this is exactly my problem. I am getting the same Error msg

    Do we all have the same unique code or each members have different codes?

  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,125
    TigaSefi said:
    Worked for me 2nd time when I didn’t choose any extras like lanyards. Just the tickets only. 
    I didn't order anything else other than my ticket and it worked from the beginning.
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • MemewestMemewest Posts: 3
    I had all the same issues this morning so i left it.  :o 
    Just went online and did tickets only, paid via paypal and not credit card and it went through like a dream.!! No lanyards/tshirt but what the heck........what a Xmas Present.!!  =)
    Just waiting for a US Tour announcement now........  B)

  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,125
    12se7en said: Do we all have the same unique code or each members have different codes?

    Unique passwords are single use, and are limited to 2 tickets while supplies last.
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • severinlseverinl Posts: 3
    can anyone tell me how much the london ticket is? i don't want to risk my code just for checking the Price.

    Thx

  • DM76DM76 Posts: 54
    Where did u guys get code from- I cant see it in my email anywhere
    1995 ~ Canberra NATEX 1998 ~ Thebarton Oval Adelaide 2003 ~ Adelaide 1 & 2 (Ent Centre) 2006 ~ Adelaide 1 & 2 (Ent Centre) 2009 ~ Adelaide (Adelaide Oval) 2009 ~ Melbourne (Etihad Stadiuml) 2011 ~ Eddie Vedder 1& 2 ( Thebarton Theatre) 2014~ Gold Coast ( Big Day Out) 2014~ Melbourne ( Big Day Out) 2014~ Adelaide ( Big Day Out)
  • 12se7en12se7en Posts: 15
    Pap said:
    12se7en said: Do we all have the same unique code or each members have different codes?

    Unique passwords are single use, and are limited to 2 tickets while supplies last.
    My worry is my code has been locked out
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,125
    edited December 2
    severinl said:
    can anyone tell me how much the london ticket is? i don't want to risk my code just for checking the Price.

    Thx

    Single 10C ticket: 89.75£. I don't think you're risking anything by simple using the code to check the price. You can release your ticket(s) anytime you want.
    Post edited by Pap on
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • severinlseverinl Posts: 3
    DM76 said:
    Where did u guys get code from- I cant see it in my email anywhere
    It is in the presale announce mail at the bottom
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,125
    edited December 2
    DM76 said:
    Where did u guys get code from- I cant see it in my email anywhere
    London:  Although Ten Club does not sell festival tickets, London’s American Express presents BST Hyde Park festival is holding a Ten Club only presale now till Saturday, Dec 7th at 9am GMT through the ticket vendor. Presale tickets are available in all locations, however members that purchase the “Ten Club” GA ticket option will get special Ten Club early entry wristbands at the festival which guarantees access to the front viewing area. Family tickets and Accessible tickets are available as well. Unique passwords are single use, and are limited to 2 tickets while supplies last.
    Ten Club is not selling these tickets, we are simply sharing an opportunity to purchase presale tickets before the Public Onsale. This is an exclusive Ten Club offer. Please do not share your password. For London ticketing questions please contact the festival.
    Post edited by Pap on
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,125
    edited December 2
    12se7en said:
    Pap said:
    12se7en said: Do we all have the same unique code or each members have different codes?

    Unique passwords are single use, and are limited to 2 tickets while supplies last.
    My worry is my code has been locked out
    In this case, I guess you should contact AXS.
    For London ticketing questions please contact the festival.
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
Sign In or Register to comment.