Help: Tenclub Presale - London 10th July - Unique Code not working

Comments

• xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 187
    12se7en said:
    Pap said:
    12se7en said: Do we all have the same unique code or each members have different codes?

Unique passwords are single use, and are limited to 2 tickets while supplies last.
    My worry is my code has been locked out
    Me too
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Pap said:
    12se7en said:
    Pap said:
    12se7en said: Do we all have the same unique code or each members have different codes?

Unique passwords are single use, and are limited to 2 tickets while supplies last.
    My worry is my code has been locked out
    In this case, I guess you should contact AXS.
    For London ticketing questions please contact the festival.
    I have, waiting for reply. Disclaimer 5 days to reply :(
    I spoke to axs on a live chat thing and they were useless. All they could say was that I should have used an Amex card as it is an Amex presale. 
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • I spoke to axs on a live chat thing and they were useless. All they could say was that I should have used an Amex card as it is an Amex presale. 
    Well, if you have an AmEx, I would say ‘do it’, you will have access to the Ten Club area. Hope it will work out in the end for you
  • wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    My code worked when I typed it in, but I am not able to purchase a ticket as I have only 7 seconds to fill in my credit card number and all the information. Then it says, "sorry, time has run out" and I can´t buy a ticket as that ends my time to purchase a ticket. This is not working at all.
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • My code worked when I typed it in, but I am not able to purchase a ticket as I have only 7 seconds to fill in my credit card number and all the information. Then it says, "sorry, time has run out" and I can´t buy a ticket as that ends my time to purchase a ticket. This is not working at all.
    i am in same boat as you, so is xnothingmanx

• It worked for me, but I think helped I already had an AXS account. 
    edited December 2019
    12se7en said:
    My code worked when I typed it in, but I am not able to purchase a ticket as I have only 7 seconds to fill in my credit card number and all the information. Then it says, "sorry, time has run out" and I can´t buy a ticket as that ends my time to purchase a ticket. This is not working at all.

This is extremely frustrating. As 10C members, we should get one fair chance to purchase a ticket. I have an account at AXS but it doesn´t help. And it my code has run out, I think that´s crazy, as I haven´t even made one single purchase. It´s impossible to type everything in 7 seconds lol
    Post edited by wishlisa76 on

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • 12se7en said:

This is extremely frustrating. As 10C members, we should get one fair chance to purchase a ticket. I have an account at AXS but it doesn´t help. And it my code has run out, I think that´s crazy, as I haven´t even made one single purchase. It´s impossible to type everything in 7 seconds lol
    i emailed 10c requesting for a new code. hope that will help
    I emailed 10C too about it, hopefully we can get help to sort this out!

• Pap said:
    TigaSefi said:
    Worked for me 2nd time when I didn’t choose any extras like lanyards. Just the tickets only. 
    I didn't order anything else other than my ticket and it worked from the beginning.
    Same here - no issues or errors (and didn’t add extras). I chose the “Ten Club” option as there were several options.  Good luck to those who are having issues.
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL)
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Ah, I got one email to one address and the other to another address - but sorted for Hyde Park! Very exciting, a little bit of wee may have come out...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Couple of tips:
    1. I didn't run into the code not working but the email says "For complete presale information and rules, login to your membership account on PearlJam.com and click the button below." So try logging in on pearljam.com before clicking the button in the email.

2. Removing the t-shirt pre-order fixed my checkout problem like others have suggested. I had to go through the whole flow from start though.
  • When you copy and paste from the email it adds and extra digit on the end. press backspace and it should be alright. I also tried to add the lanyard to the order and this creates an error. when I removed it it went through no problem. 
    Done all of the above, still says i don’t have access to the event when I put the code in. I’m guessing that the system thinks my code has been used on the attempt when my credit card failed. Hopefully 10club can send a new code.
  • johanypmajohanypma Posts: 68
    edited December 2019
    This morning I was able to buy two tickets as soon as the 10C mail arrived. I recall that there was only one option for 10C, but if I click on the link now, there are multiple categories (GA, 10C, Amex etc) where the codes can be entered. In the confirmation mail it said location ‘Ten Club’ (see picture) but if I log on to my AXS account, I only see GA. 

Just wondering whether I now have 10C tickets or regular GA. Anyone who has the same experience?
    Post edited by johanypma on
  • I don't have the email and I live in London. Did it come automatically?
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    I had one email about the tour go to my work email address and the email with the pre-sale code went to my hotmail address - so if you have a couple of email addresses check both.
    Nature drunk and High
  • whitepantswhitepants Posts: 718
    edited December 2019
    Ok, I'm in. It was crazy, but, I'm in !!!
    Post edited by whitepants on
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Please contact tickets@tenclub.net for questions/issues. Thank you

• stromsethstromseth Posts: 8
    edited December 2019
    johanypma said:
    This morning I was able to buy two tickets as soon as the 10C mail arrived. I recall that there was only one option for 10C, but if I click on the link now, there are multiple categories (GA, 10C, Amex etc) where the codes can be entered. In the confirmation mail it said location ‘Ten Club’ (see picture) but if I log on to my AXS account, I only see GA. 

Just wondering whether I now have 10C tickets or regular GA. Anyone who has the same experience?
    Hi Johan! I see the same as you. Section/Seat is "GA" when I log in to my AXS.com-account, but order confirmation is Ten Club.
    I consider the order confirmation is my agreement with AXS, so I will just wait for the tickets to arrive and deal with any issues then :)
    Stian
    Post edited by stromseth on
  • Done all of the above, still says i don’t have access to the event when I put the code in. I’m guessing that the system thinks my code has been used on the attempt when my credit card failed. Hopefully 10club can send a new code.
    That would've been my guess too. My code stopped working as soon as I closed the browser window after my initial purchase failed. Luckily I still had a different browser open / logged in and was able to complete an order after removing all extras (lanyard, insurance etc).
    Got a new code from ten club which works. All sorted! 
  • Mine still doesn't work, got a new code from 10 club, that worked to get in but then the site still wouldn't accept any payment form, not paypal, not two different amex cards. Now the code doesn't work again. 
  • stromseth said:
    johanypma said:

Hi Johan! I see the same as you. Section/Seat is "GA" when I log in to my AXS.com-account, but order confirmation is Ten Club.
    I consider the order confirmation is my agreement with AXS, so I will just wait for the tickets to arrive and deal with any issues then :)
    Stian
    Same issue here, I guess it's just how they record them for the account as I see 10c on my email but ga in my account, are we assuming the "front viewing area" is a golden circle rather than just the chance to stand at the front of GA while others have been able to buy golden circle?
    Reading Festival 2006, London O2 2009, Leeds 2014, MK 2014, EV Solo London 1 2017, London 02 1 & 2 2018, Boston 1 & 2 2018.
  • Has anybody got a code that they're not using for London? I need 1 more ticket and I can only get 2 with my code. Thanks!
    Manchester 09, London 10, Manchester 12, IOW 12, Leeds 15, Milton Keynes 15, Amsterdam 18, Rome 18, London 22
  • sorted! See you guys in Hyde Park !!
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    12se7en said:
    sorted! See you guys in Hyde Park !!
    :plus_one:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • jlbusch said:
    Mine still doesn't work, got a new code from 10 club, that worked to get in but then the site still wouldn't accept any payment form, not paypal, not two different amex cards. Now the code doesn't work again. 
    Not sure why people from AXS will not wait for the payment transaction to complete successfully in order to lock the code, shouldn't be rocket science.
    Same thing happened to me, and now I'm waiting for a new one from Ten Club, but in case payment fails again for some reason...

• guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Not working..