Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    oh shit,,i need to check 2 threads now!..hehe..
    cheers guys!.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Mr. Fixer said:
    CopperTom said:
    Relax.  There's no need for a nearly identical thread.  When a US starts being planned, rumors will be posted.  Don't get bent out of shape just because there aren't rumors for your market.
    The only person that got "bent out of shape" about anything seems to be you, lol.  No matter what, your comment was absurd.
    Once again, sorry, delicate snowflake.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    This thread is off to a roaring start. I am going to guess no Canadian shows next year sadly. 
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I like having this thread as well.  Not angry at people talking Europe in the OG thread, its just I would like to separate that information with any North American speculation at this time.  
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    PJNB said:
    This thread is off to a roaring start. I am going to guess no Canadian shows next year sadly. 
    Toronto is always on the table. Vancouver, too. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    PJNB said:

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,059
    You can tell its a USA rumor thread because not even half a page in and there is fighting and name calling. USA! USA! USA!

High Quality Homer Simpson USA Flag Blank Meme Template
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,804
    hihobibo said:
    You can tell its a USA rumor thread because not even half a page in and there is fighting and name calling. USA! USA! USA!

I just spit coffee across the room......best comment of the day. 🤣
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,456
    oh shit,,i need to check 2 threads now!..hehe..
    cheers guys!.
    Yes you do..LOL

Thank You !
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    D-Rod said:
    hihobibo said:

I just spit coffee across the room......best comment of the day. 🤣
    Good ole American Exceptionalism.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,773
    They should do Canada in August and September, US in October through early December.  Because I say so, so there.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837
    CopperTom said:
    Mr. Fixer said:
    CopperTom said:
    Relax.  There's no need for a nearly identical thread.  When a US starts being planned, rumors will be posted.  Don't get bent out of shape just because there aren't rumors for your market.
    The only person that got "bent out of shape" about anything seems to be you, lol.  No matter what, your comment was absurd.
    Once again, sorry, delicate snowflake.
    I for one embrace our new, non-snowflakey overlords. please, show us how you do it, oh non-snowflakey one! show us how to be a whiny jackass while telling everyone else how we're all being whiny jackasses! PLEASE!! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 529
    Thinking aloud here. History shows that when an album drops it’s at the beginning of a tour or shortly before. So if we have no rumors until summer (Europe) , is this album not dropping until like April? I mention because if album drops in the winter, maybe that West Coast hold for the spring isn’t so far off. I’m being optimistic here, although I think I know deep down it’s going to be almost another year until US shows. Ugghh... tough to get excited with that....
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    JimmyV said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    So the only rumor we have is a hold on a single city out west?
    And a DJ in Chicago who thought Wrigley was a done deal. 

Yep  If Wrigley is happening again boards deducted it would either 7/11&13, 7/24&27, or 8/8&10
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    I got it from my friends, sister’s Uncle Sam, that his cousin’s pastor knows someone who will remain anonymous within his congregation(for obvious reasons) that his wife’s boss got told there will be shows somewhere on planet earth in 2020. Don’t shoot the messenger, just what I was told! 
  • Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 529
    JBC7913 said:
    I got it from my friends, sister’s Uncle Sam, that his cousin’s pastor knows someone who will remain anonymous within his congregation(for obvious reasons) that his wife’s boss got told there will be shows somewhere on planet earth in 2020. Don’t shoot the messenger, just what I was told! 
    Lol. That’s gold 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,411
    We all love a band that preaches peace, getting along, etc yet we all, including myself, act like asses who hate each other’s guts.  
    Try to be happy for everyone.  And there’s nothing wrong with starting a Canadian US tour thread. 
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the band tells us all to go fuck ourselves. 
    And yes I swore after jumping on HFD for doing it awhile ago so I apologize to him about that too because sometimes swear words make sense  based on the content. 
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,240
    For fans that might want to speculate on 2020 US Tour without scrolling thru 210 new comments about exotic Euro locations that can only be flown to from 2 other countries. 

Smart
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    It’s not identical at all. European tour might as well be a tour on the moon for most US/Canadian fans. And I was like everyone else who saw the other thread blow up. I thought we had some news, not a wishlist for what European city might get a show if the wind blows at a certain speed while Mercury is in retrograde. 
    I personally won’t even read the other thread now since it has zero effect on my concert going life. 
    I heard they had a hold on the largest crater on the dark side of the moon for early July but Roger Waters has exclusive rights to that region and wouldn’t allow them to play without him, but he also won’t participate because he doesn’t like the weather on the moon in the summer.  So they are settling for Europe.  😀
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
    As much as I would LOVE to go to Europe for a PEARL Jam show, that just isn't gonna fit into the budget next year. Hell the wife and I dont even have passports. But if I could hit up 4 or 5 maybe even a 6th PJ show in 2020, I'd be a happy guy! 2 philly, 1 NY, 1 Baltimore and the wife and I wanna go to Nashville next year so if PJ is gonna play there then I'll be there! Hopefully they announce the Euro tour so we can get onto a USA tour, and a couple shows for the Canadians too!
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,985
    My wishlist for US shows is Atlanta, Vegas, Albany/Saratoga, Nasville, and anywhere else in southeast. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    kst said:
    It’s not identical at all. European tour might as well be a tour on the moon for most US/Canadian fans. And I was like everyone else who saw the other thread blow up. I thought we had some news, not a wishlist for what European city might get a show if the wind blows at a certain speed while Mercury is in retrograde. 
    I personally won’t even read the other thread now since it has zero effect on my concert going life. 
    I heard they had a hold on the largest crater on the dark side of the moon for early July but Roger Waters has exclusive rights to that region and wouldn’t allow them to play without him, but he also won’t participate because he doesn’t like the weather on the moon in the summer.  So they are settling for Europe.  😀

A stadium rock the vote tour Sept thru mid Oct with PJ and Roger Waters. That would be cool.

And a theme could be to promise a 2021 show to any state that flips from Trump to a democrat if the election involves change in presidency 

Looking at you PA FL WI MI IA AZ.
    Dare I add GA & TX?

The "We Were not Indifferent Tour"

If PJ wants something bad enough, they have the power.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    Based on rumored Euro July dates, only weekend still in play for Wrigley is August 8th & 10th.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    Shouldn't this be called the Pearl Jam 2020 U.S. and Canada Tour Fantasy and Dreams thread?
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    wbutler29 said:
    Based on rumored Euro July dates, only weekend still in play for Wrigley is August 8th & 10th.
    Sounds about right.  Rinse and repeat...
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    jxchamb1 said:
    I live in Connecticut so I'm feeling confident that there will be a show near me in 2020.  But even if for some reason there isn't, I'll still be happy just to have new live shows to listen to.  Just knowing that the guys are still out there giving it their all after so many years makes me proud to have been a fan since year one.  
    I live in CT also.  They have Rocked the shit out of Hartford every time.  I say come back.  And do it again!!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    jxchamb1 said:
    I live in Connecticut so I'm feeling confident that there will be a show near me in 2020.  But even if for some reason there isn't, I'll still be happy just to have new live shows to listen to.  Just knowing that the guys are still out there giving it their all after so many years makes me proud to have been a fan since year one.  

They'd be foolish to not play the usual northeastern cities next year.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 826
    edited October 2019
    The Northeast isn't the only place that PJ can be successful.   They'd be foolish to skip Texas....They could EASILY sellout two 20k capacity arena shows each in Austin/SA, Houston and Dallas.  That's 80k tickets sold.  Easy $$$.
    Post edited by vedpunk on
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    Breaking: Post Malone opening for all PJ 2020 dates. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    jxchamb1 said:

They'd be foolish to not play the usual northeastern cities next year.
     Agreed, but I'd like to see places like Albany/Saratoga, Montreal, and Augusta get some love, too.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."