Options

Pearl Jam's Gigaton

Comments

• Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    Are we expecting a Feb / March release possibly?? Single in January? 
    Hope first single will be out in early January and the new album on mid-march. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,841
    raindog80 said:
    Are we expecting a Feb / March release possibly?? Single in January? 
    Hope first single will be out in early January and the new album on mid-march. 

Would be a treat on Jan 1st Pearl Jam's new single is out. Also ..
    Pre order the album on CD & Vinyl @ the 10club store.
    And 10club ticket lottery starts for March / April Tour.

• Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    Would it really be the best @demetrios.
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    Can’t Deny Me Remix lead single 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Gotta say Dimi was right again it looks like with the summer comments of the album being done. After the Euro tour was announced and not tagged with a new album tour I never thought it was possible it was coming out next year. I thought we were getting the 2004 treatment in the fall for the US and 2021 was going to be the year. Can't wait to hear the new album and really hoping its an overall more balanced effort than their last two. 
  • Options

pearljamonline

Pearl Jam, new album announcement coming soon? Read more at pearljamonline.it (direct link in bio) | #PearlJam #PJLP11 #PJTour2020

• Options

On January 13th 2020 the release date of the long awaited new Pearl Jam album could be officially communicated. It will be (apparently) March 27th 2020.

Not only, in the same day the North American and Canadian leg of the tour promoting the 11th Pearl Jam studio album should be revealed. Tour might happen in March/April and would touch cities like Toronto, New York and Los Angeles.

In spring the band is believed to appear on two Saturday Night Live shows and also to play a very intimate concert to present the new album in SiriusXM radio studios.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    So two weeks more to wait...So SNL and then a Tonight Show or Colbert appearance it sounds like.  
  • Options
    JDime20JDime20 Posts: 192
    Is that website a reliable source? I’m just not familiar with it. 
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Not so much
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    A lot of qualifiers and it just looks like educated guesses culled from this board
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Cool, my wife and I celebrate our birthday's on March 27th.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Thats the site that said the album was not done when Dimi said it was done. One of them was right  ;)
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 350
    with music we must differ 'done' and 'ready to release'  ;) 
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    That would be awesome, a nice early birthday present!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,280
    My birthday is on June 14th.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    My birthday is the 28th.  Why wouldn't they announce this in the 10th?
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,285
    My birthday is on June 14th.

mine is April 18th.. Wife's November 11th
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    So basically it‘ll be everybody’s (early or belated) birthday present! Excellent =)
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,285
    JPPJ84 said:
    So basically it‘ll be everybody’s (early or belated) birthday present! Excellent =)

My bad!! I thought this was the "when's you're birthday thread"..
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,496
    demetrios said:

On January 13th 2020 the release date of the long awaited new Pearl Jam album could be officially communicated. It will be (apparently) March 27th 2020.

Not only, in the same day the North American and Canadian leg of the tour promoting the 11th Pearl Jam studio album should be revealed. Tour might happen in March/April and would touch cities like Toronto, New York and Los Angeles.

In spring the band is believed to appear on two Saturday Night Live shows and also to play a very intimate concert to present the new album in SiriusXM radio studios.

I find it hard to believe the band will play two Saturday Night Live shows, but stranger things have happened.
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    demetrios said:

I find it hard to believe the band will play two Saturday Night Live shows, but stranger things have happened.
    Not sure that has ever been done before but i think it is too random of a rumor to NOT be true!
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,496
    verceman said:
    demetrios said:

Not sure that has ever been done before but i think it is too random of a rumor to NOT be true!
    quite true.  BTW, you ever read the article in SPIN on Eddie and SNL writer Tom Davis.  I just came across it.

https://www.spin.com/2018/02/eddie-vedder-snl-tom-davis-adidas-letter/
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    verceman said:
    demetrios said:

quite true.  BTW, you ever read the article in SPIN on Eddie and SNL writer Tom Davis.  I just came across it.

https://www.spin.com/2018/02/eddie-vedder-snl-tom-davis-adidas-letter/
    That was funny - thanks for posting!
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Once more they'll release a album after tour start!?
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    D.Frank said:
    Once more they'll release a album after tour start!?
    Better than no album at all?
  • Options
    Happy New Year! Can't wait for the album and USA & Canadian tour. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Happy New Year! Can't wait for the album and USA & Canadian tour. 
    You as well! So excited for the official announcement!
  • Options
    jack cameronjack cameron Sydney Posts: 340
    Soooo all of this tour and album news will be announced in the newsletter on the 10th????
    Please let it be true!!!
    Then they need to announce an Australian tour!!!!

Pearl Jam: 11/02/03 • 13/02/03 • 18/02/03 • 07/11/06 • 13/11/06 • 16/11/06 • 18/11/06 • 19/11/06 • 20/11/09 • 22/11/09 • 26/01/14
    Eddie Vedder: 15/03/11 • 16/03/11 • 18/03/11 • 19/03/11 • 11/02/14 • 12/02/14
  • Options