My Time is coming to an end on this forum

Comments

• RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 255
    Always enjoyed your 2 cents, hope all is and continues to be well for you.
    I am wired and fading...
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,955
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

its $.55 a day..... I feel like a spokesperson for “save the children” or those sad as fuck Sarah McG Animal rescue commercials

but it’s true... things will 50/50 get better next year, me thinks
    with seniority a thing of the past, and now the vinyl and deep magazine toast, there is no reason to stay. if a tour is announced, you can join then. most likely you'll know ahead of time to join before it's officially announced anyway, if the lottery is your concern. 
    Seniority isnt gone....Theres a lot of confusion out there. 
    let me be more specific.....seniority does nothing for floor seats. which is what most people want anyway. 
    Sure it does. You get better floor seats. Senioity just has no bearing on the ability to get tickets in general.

(Thread integrity, take care!)
    the band only does GA these days. so that means seniority means zero for the floor. if they go back to seats on the floor, then it means something. 
    Only around half of the floor is GA for arena shows.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Stay
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Posts: 314
    Hey Wiilbarclay, sorry to see a good trader leave. Take care!
  • CROJAM95 said:
    KV4053 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

its $.55 a day..... I feel like a spokesperson for “save the children” or those sad as fuck Sarah McG Animal rescue commercials

You must be the guy who said, "Math, I'll never need it."  :)
    I Added an extra 5....stupid keyboard

actually $.05 a day....even more reason to stay
    Truth. Even the most broke mofo in the US with a job has an extra nickel a day. Shit, people are so embarrassed to pick up anything they drop these days you’ll find a nickel in the parking lot everyday of your life, just look down.
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

with seniority a thing of the past, and now the vinyl and deep magazine toast, there is no reason to stay. if a tour is announced, you can join then. most likely you'll know ahead of time to join before it's officially announced anyway, if the lottery is your concern. 
    let me be more specific.....seniority does nothing for floor seats. which is what most people want anyway. 
    Sure it does. You get better floor seats. Senioity just has no bearing on the ability to get tickets in general.

the band only does GA these days. so that means seniority means zero for the floor. if they go back to seats on the floor, then it means something. 
    Totally agree. Won front row at San Diego 2009. That was a once in a lifetime rail ride
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

Totally agree. Won front row at San Diego 2009. That was a once in a lifetime rail ride
    Seniority had nothing to do with front row seats in 2009.  2009 was one of the years where rows 1, 2, 9, 10 were randomized.  I won 10th row in 2009 and in 2011.

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • CROJAM95 said:
    KV4053 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

You must be the guy who said, "Math, I'll never need it."  :)
    I Added an extra 5....stupid keyboard

actually $.05 a day....even more reason to stay
    Truth. Even the most broke mofo in the US with a job has an extra nickel a day. Shit, people are so embarrassed to pick up anything they drop these days you’ll find a nickel in the parking lot everyday of your life, just look down.
    A nickel a day could be used for a lot of other things than having the ability to write on a forum and seniority tickets sometimes.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

Except at Fenway.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    Poncier said:
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

Except at Fenway.
    Where I got to hold up Eddie during porch, I would trade that for nothing ever.
  • RS65573 said:
    Poncier said:
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

Except at Fenway.
    world peace?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    RS65573 said:
    Poncier said:
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

Except at Fenway.
    world peace?
    OK I guess.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    CopperTom said:
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

Seniority had nothing to do with front row seats in 2009.  2009 was one of the years where rows 1, 2, 9, 10 were randomized.  I won 10th row in 2009 and in 2011.
    I got 10th row for the 2010 tour in Cincy and Noblesville....greatest shows I've ever been to
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    RS65573 said:
    RS65573 said:
    Poncier said:
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

Except at Fenway.
    world peace?
    OK I guess.
    haha. you GUESS? LOL
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

Yep , it’s still alive that’s the only reason I’ve stayed with it Fenway 1 seated seats had me 3rd row in between Ed & Stone 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219
    CopperTom said:
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

Wrong row 3 is where I land at all seated shows .

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    sorry folks. didn't mean to start an argument about seniority/not seniority. take care will! 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Only on the Porch can we have a goodbye thread turned to seniority and GA vs Floor debate. Next we will be talking about sharpies... 
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    RS151862 said:
    Be well, Hank. 

lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    PJNB said:
    Only on the Porch can we have a goodbye thread turned to seniority and GA vs Floor debate. Next we will be talking about sharpies... 
    Did you get on the list yet?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    PJNB said:
    Probably the reason he’s ditching this place.  Take care, OP.  All the best. 
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    CopperTom said:
    RK50065 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Stick around.... $20

I got 10th row for the 2010 tour in Cincy and Noblesville....greatest shows I've ever been to
     :s (Columbus or Cleveland?) Was Indy or OH better?
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:
    Thanks!!
    ive actually joined a more dysfunctional group. A Black Crowes fan forum. It’s really where I belong anyway. HA
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,527
    I recently downgraded to digital.   $20/mo for access to tickets doesn't seem horrible.  Given where I live they still play something within a 6 hour trip every 2 or 3 years.  

In other band fan clubs I always came and went for tickets only.   You always know there's a tour before one gets officially announced.  So you sign up, get the tickets, then let it expire.   I definitely think seniority made people sticky to the ten club.   You don't gain a lot if it, and you can't get it back.   The fan club single made people sticky too.  Keeping it going to keep up the collection.   I can see why people that live in places where PJ doesn't play and don't have a lot of seniority let their memberships lapse.
  • TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,475
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:
    Thanks!!
    ive actually joined a more dysfunctional group. A Black Crowes fan forum. It’s really where I belong anyway. HA
    Take care my friend and may you start a similar "10th" thread over there.
    I am and have been a HUGE Crowes fan since the early 90s. Ive been to about 5 shows including the Jimmy Page Zep tour, and man I always could FEEL those guys hatred of the crowd. I love how yhey sound, but do not like any of them at all as people. I have pics of me singing a song from the front row and whats his nuts "other Robinson" shrugging at me. Really dude?
  • Zod said:
    I recently downgraded to digital.   $20/mo for access to tickets doesn't seem horrible.  Given where I live they still play something within a 6 hour trip every 2 or 3 years.  

In other band fan clubs I always came and went for tickets only.   You always know there's a tour before one gets officially announced.  So you sign up, get the tickets, then let it expire.   I definitely think seniority made people sticky to the ten club.   You don't gain a lot if it, and you can't get it back.   The fan club single made people sticky too.  Keeping it going to keep up the collection.   I can see why people that live in places where PJ doesn't play and don't have a lot of seniority let their memberships lapse.
    I will have to go digital because the "free" tshirt is getting stopped at customs and I have to pay like 10 dollars for it (Extra, not counting the membership fee). 

And it aint worth it. 
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    edited October 2019

Why leave?

You will miss out on the yearly holiday single.
    Actually, he will miss out on missing out on the yearly holiday single. :)
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • @willbarclay Say it ain't so!?!

Stick around my man.  It's nice seeing familiar posts!

C