Did Liam meet Eddie, or Eddie meet Liam?

Comments

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    The Gallaghers are a couple of unibrowed knob-ends.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • jeffbr said:
    Why attack someones looks?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    jeffbr said:
    Why attack someones looks?
    If that's an attack, you're a little too delicate. It was a simple and obvious observation.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Live Forever might be the best rock song of the 90s 
     B) 
    :rofl::lol::rofl:
  • Live Forever might be the best rock song of the 90s 
     B) 
    Don't embarrass yourself. 

For sure that would be under consideration.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,747
    Eddie met Liam. He was madferit.
    It all starts with Noel forgiving and coming to Liams wedding.
    Need to start with Liam to stop saying shit about Noels wife. Maybe even apologizing for bring her into it. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    It all starts with Noel forgiving and coming to Liams wedding.
    Need to start with Liam to stop saying shit about Noels wife. Maybe even apologizing for bring her into it. 
    Hahaha.  That too.  Its some trailer park stuff.  Then again the wife needs to apologize too
  • It all starts with Noel forgiving and coming to Liams wedding.
    Hahaha.  That too.  Its some trailer park stuff.  Then again the wife needs to apologize too
    Are there any sources for things she has said/done (Except for that one instagram comment) or is this all coming from Liam?
     B) 

No. Not even in the slightest.
     B) 

Well, @Jammalambo now is not the time to cry. Now's the time to find out why.
     B) 

Well, @Spiritual_Chaos, maybe I just don't believe.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    One of the most interesting things ive read recently is that since 2017 Wonderwall is the only song from the 20th Century to make Spotify’s Top 200 streams chart every single day.  That’s pretty incredible when a large number of Spotify users are teens and 20 somethings.  

a reunion would be massive.  
  • One of the most interesting things ive read recently is that since 2017 Wonderwall is the only song from the 20th Century to make Spotify’s Top 200 streams chart every single day.  That’s pretty incredible when a large number of Spotify users are teens and 20 somethings.  

a reunion would be massive.  
    Weird it not being November Rain or Sweet Child of Mine - with them being the only music videos from the 90s to go passed one billion views on youtube
     B) 

Well, @Spiritual_Chaos, maybe I just don't believe.
    Well, at least I can sing to the trees. Tarzan on harmonies for free.
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184

Is that guy peeling a potato?  I know he called his brother a potato, but to bring one to a concert?  
  • GT1015 said:

Is that guy peeling a potato?  I know he called his brother a potato, but to bring one to a concert?  

The Oasis Potato Saga has reached its logical conclusion, with potato peelers being banned from this year’s Parklife Festival in Manchester, as the Guardian reports. Yes, really. For some background: In May of 2016, Liam Gallagher uploaded a photo of his brother Noel to Twitter with the caption “Potato,” later following that up with the tweet, “FUCK OASIS.” Fast forward to fall 2017, when it was revealed that Noel had recruited a scissors player for the latest iteration of his touring band. As in, a woman playing a pair of scissors into a microphone. Naturally, Liam couldn’t let this slide, and called for someone to “peel some spuds live on stage” at his next gig. “Must have own peeler,” the makeshift wanted ad read. When a fan complied, Liam tweeted out his approval.

The prospect of hundreds of festival-goers turning up in droves with sharp objects and vegetables in-hand to replicate this moment is a daunting one, so it makes sense that Parklife is banning the kitchenware from its grounds this year. 

• This is akin to the reactions to Rocky Horror Picture Show...loads of fun...no dangerous kitchen utensils involved though...just some toast and such...its a wonder that anyone can even make a comment without being directly implicated in some adverse way to peoples actions taken from a quip...
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,004
    Watch supersonic from earls court 1995. Jesus they were so so amazing. Loves noels guitar at the end. They will never reform.  Noel's 2 best mates are Weller and marr. Who have both refused to reform Smith's and the jam

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Posts: 1,029
    eboweddie said:
    Watch supersonic from earls court 1995. Jesus they were so so amazing. Loves noels guitar at the end. They will never reform.  Noel's 2 best mates are Weller and marr. Who have both refused to reform Smith's and the jam
    Got nothing on PJ @ the o2 in doing Supersonic 
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24
    Liam is hilarious.  My favorite album of the year.  How many songs in Liam write on the album of year?

Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24
    Live Forever might be the best rock song of the 90s and that is quite possibly  the stupidest comment of 2019
     B) 

• BALLBOY said:
    Live Forever might be the best rock song of the 90s and that is quite possibly  the stupidest comment of 2019
     B) 

learn to use the quote function before calling other comments stupid. 
  • Liam does not meet orher  people.They meet him 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
     B) 
    Top 5
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    BALLBOY said:
     B) 

All apologies to forum police 🙏
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    edited October 2019
    BALLBOY said:
    BALLBOY said:
     B) 

All apologies to forum police 🙏be careful about using sarcasm on the forum. It can lead to a ban and after that probation. just a friendly heads up <3

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    BALLBOY said:
    BALLBOY said:
     B) 

All apologies to forum police 🙏be careful about using sarcasm on the forum. It can lead to a ban and after that probation. just a friendly heads up <3

I'm bricking it for sure
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,645
     B) 
    Top 5
    Noel said it was a reaction to Kurt Cobain writing a song he heard titled “I Hate Myself and Wanna Die”
    Live Forever is the Yang to that song.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
     B) 
    Top 5
    I think it is their best tune and indeed one of the best of the decade. It's a pity that Oasis didn't get considered for the Rock Hall this year. I think they deserve a spot. I sorta feel that they are Britain's version of Pearl Jam (at least from an album sales perspective and a dedicated fanbase one) and they got on in their first crack.

I have a feeling that the members of Pearl Jam are kinder and much more humble, mind you.
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
     B) 
    Top 5
    Noel said it was a reaction to Kurt Cobain writing a song he heard titled “I Hate Myself and Wanna Die”
    Live Forever is the Yang to that song.
    I'm really curious is this is indeed true. The timeline seems a bit tight.