CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    benjs said:
    CM189191 said:
    dignin said:
    Can anyone tell me why Amy K. is still in it?
    Because out of all the candidates, she is by far and away the most successful legislator
    Sponsored or co-sponsored over 100 bills that have been passed

Can anyone tell me why Bernie S is still in it?
    Specifically, how much successful legislation has he passed?

You are posting things from a known racist and sexist. 

You might want to remove that link.
    Is the content untrue?
    I've posted two videos on the topic in this very thread a few pages, pointing to it being a skewed view of the man's history.

If people would have watched them, that question of yours would have not had to been asked.

How many bills has Mayor "Kill your baby" Bloomberg passed?
    given he was a mayor , i.e. executive branch, and not a legislator, I am going with none. He only signed or didnt sign legislation into law.....

I would expect he put forth ideas that the council took up.....

so whats your point?
    My point is: talking about bills passed is as narrow as reducing a vote for someone else than Bernie as solely a vote on M4A. It is pointless.

And regarding him and bills:

Seems to be a guy with character, and who doesn't throw staplers at people. What term did Pete steal from Obama for a speech.. "beacon of light" ? Maybe that is what he is.
    lol

Bernie the deadbeat dad

Bernie the deadbeat legislator

Trying to take credit for not showing up

When Is Bernie Sanders’s Weird Gang Rape Fantasy Essay Going To Come Up In The Campaign?

Are you dragging us all back to 2015 again? Lol. 
    How about I just take you back to December 2019, when Biden released his actual medical records
    https://go.joebiden.com/page/-/CiU2iAa4Ig_%20j5EQzueoad.pdf

Where are Bernie's?  He promised, he lied.
    Yep. He did. 

His social democratic values are still more noble than Bidens "eh, what am I suppose to believe in today?"-ism.

maybe Klobuchar can show Bernie how to actually pass legislation

Bernie can take his shine box back to Vermont

Bernie won't beat trump, he already lost to him once

Bernie will cost the House and make the Senate impossible to flip

and likely cost at least one more Supreme Court seat

when that happens, you can take all of Bernie's noble values and forget about them
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it
    Those who hasn't in the year of the lord 2020 catched up to humane health care for their citizens will choose to Bide their time while their people are dying from what should be a given. This is The irony - of the Twilight Zone.

(Bernie hasn't lost to Trump. H < T =/= B < T )

Take if from your bestie:

Donald.

Trump.

Changed.

Politics.

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    CM189191 said:

when that happens, you can take all of Bernie's noble values and forget about them

Why do you keep saying that? You obviously know he didn't even go against Trump. Maybe you're suggesting he lost to the person that lost to Trump and so he can't win this time? Who the fuck knows. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,534

Odds updated after Amy suspended campaign.

Bernie and Biden both around the same chance to get majority, while odds no one gets majority rises to 70%.

check out the trajectory down of Bernie and up of nobody.

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,190
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Or  said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    benjs said:
    CM189191 said:
    dignin said:
    Because out of all the candidates, she is by far and away the most successful legislator

Is the content untrue?
    I've posted two videos on the topic in this very thread a few pages, pointing to it being a skewed view of the man's history.

If people would have watched them, that question of yours would have not had to been asked.

given he was a mayor , i.e. executive branch, and not a legislator, I am going with none. He only signed or didnt sign legislation into law.....

so whats your point?
    My point is: talking about bills passed is as narrow as reducing a vote for someone else than Bernie as solely a vote on M4A. It is pointless.

Seems to be a guy with character, and who doesn't throw staplers at people. What term did Pete steal from Obama for a speech.. "beacon of light" ? Maybe that is what he is.
    lol

Bernie the deadbeat dad

When Is Bernie Sanders’s Weird Gang Rape Fantasy Essay Going To Come Up In The Campaign?

How about I just take you back to December 2019, when Biden released his actual medical records

Yep. He did. 

His social democratic values are still more noble than Bidens "eh, what am I suppose to believe in today?"-ism.

Those who hasn't in the year of the lord 2020 catched up to humane health care for their citizens will choose to Bide their time while their people are dying from what should be a given. This is The irony - of the Twilight Zone.

?

?
    ?
    Or just explain what you are getting at instead of non sequitur tweets when some questions what you are getting at.

Ah, ok. You gonna go in circles. 

Have fun.
    And quoting Eric Garland

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    edited March 2020
    CM189191 said:

Why do you keep saying that? You obviously know he didn't even go against Trump. Maybe you're suggesting he lost to the person that lost to Trump and so he can't win this time? Who the fuck knows. 
    It's so weird when I play Rock Paper Scissors, and Rock beats Scissors, and Scissors beats Paper so Rock has to beat Paper. 

Weird game. You just need to pick Rock every time.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited March 2020
    CM189191 said:

It's so weird when I play Rock Paper Scissors, and Rock beats Scissors, and Scissors beats Paper so Rock has to beat Paper. 

Weird game. You just need to pick Rock every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyCa-LHtIKE
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    so amy and pete are towing the part line, eh? wonder if that will just further embolden bernie's base and convert some indies. 
    Well it has me ready to vote for Biden now, so it looks like with me they were successful.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    so amy and pete are towing the part line, eh? wonder if that will just further embolden bernie's base and convert some indies. 
    Well it has me ready to vote for Biden now, so it looks like with me they were successful.
    #metoo
    www.myspace.com
    edited March 2020
    A guy I work with is a life-long, hardcore Republican, that thinks Trump’s a mess. Of all the choices, he wants Biden. So much so that he changed parties to Democrat two months ago so he could vote in the Democratic primary. Then he’ll go back to Republican. 

I got to thinking though that this could actually be a smart strategy for Trump fanatics who believe he can’t possibly lose to Bernie. Go Blue for a month and vote for Bernie. I’ve heard of people doing that sort of thing; temporarily switching parties for specific primary elections. Especially in local elections where the area leans strong red or strong blue. Sometimes the “real” election is the primary. But maybe people would switch here too. 

I think there’s probably small, but worth-noting groups of these non-Democrats that would join the party just for this election: 1) People that go Democrat to vote for the establishment Biden, like my coworker, and 2) People that go Democrat because you’re a rouge Republican that wants to infiltrate the Dem election and excite chaos with the Bernie fans (or you’re just an independent that likes Bernie). I think of those two groups, there are more people in group two. 
    Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    CM189191 said:

ding!
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    So tomorrow my choices are basically Bernie, Warren, Biden, and Bloomberg.  What am I going to do? I still have no idea.

Bloomberg will be be horrible, just horrible on the level of a Betsy DeVos styled appointee to the Dept of Ed (charters, corporate technocrats selling our public schools to Silicon Valley, more testing, etc). His record in NY is clear on this. I can't support him for that reason alone.

I just don't think Biden has the wits left to beat Trump in a debate. It will be so painful to watch him shuffle his feet to November and still potentially lose.  As a President, I think he will be a great leader who can work with Congress to get things done and will appoint a strong Cabinet who will keep us safe and do his best to help us prosper (as much as any President can control, really not much in my view).  

Sanders will either:  a) lose the election;  b) win but accomplish nothing except divide the country more;  or c) win and bankrupt the country. None of those options work for me.

I had been favoring Warren for a while many months ago. I like her spunk. I would love to see her squash Trump in a debate. She's got the fire to do it. I think she'll campaign hard. I think she's moderated on the trail because she understands where the country is at.  I think she would be a strong leader but I'm not sure where she is at currently on the issues due to her flip flops.

So it's Biden or Warren for me, and I've got less than 24 hours to decide. I'll be figuring this out in the voting booth. It's 2016 all over again.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,687
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    benjs said:
    CM189191 said:
    dignin said:

Is the content untrue?

so whats your point?

lol

Bernie the deadbeat dad

Yep. He did. 

(Bernie hasn't lost to Trump. H < T B < T )

Fixed!  :smile: 

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

pjl44 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Or  said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    benjs said:
    CM189191 said:
    dignin said:

Is the content untrue?

so whats your point?

lol

Bernie the deadbeat dad

Yep. He did. 

?

?
    ?
    Or just explain what you are getting at instead of non sequitur tweets when some questions what you are getting at.

Ah, ok. You gonna go in circles. 

Have fun.
    And quoting Eric Garland

For you

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    So tomorrow my choices are basically Bernie, Warren, Biden, and Bloomberg.  What am I going to do? I still have no idea.
    Bloomberg will be be horrible, just horrible on the level of a Betsy DeVos styled appointee to the Dept of Ed (charters, corporate technocrats selling our public schools to Silicon Valley, more testing, etc). His record in NY is clear on this. I can't support him for that reason alone.

I just don't think Biden has the wits left to beat Trump in a debate. It will be so painful to watch him shuffle his feet to November and still potentially lose.  As a President, I think he will be a great leader who can work with Congress to get things done and will appoint a strong Cabinet who will keep us safe and do his best to help us prosper (as much as any President can control, really not much in my view).  

Sanders will either:  a) lose the election;  b) win but accomplish nothing except divide the country more;  or c) win and bankrupt the country. None of those options work for me.

I had been favoring Warren for a while many months ago. I like her spunk. I would love to see her squash Trump in a debate. She's got the fire to do it. I think she'll campaign hard. I think she's moderated on the trail because she understands where the country is at.  I think she would be a strong leader but I'm not sure where she is at currently on the issues due to her flip flops.

So it's Biden or Warren for me, and I've got less than 24 hours to decide. I'll be figuring this out in the voting booth. It's 2016 all over again.
    I’m voting Joe tomorrow.  And fuck the debates. He doesn’t have to debate.  It’s been skipped plenty of times.  A debate performance is no indication of fitness to lead, as you well know.
    mrussel1 said:

I’m voting Joe tomorrow.  And fuck the debates. He doesn’t have to debate.  It’s been skipped plenty of times.  A debate performance is no indication of fitness to lead, as you well know.
    I know the debates are irrelevant. But the rest of the country? And would skipping the debates really be a good look? 

I recall that I have wanted to vote for Joe Biden since the 90s, and now I have a chance, and it feels like he is 90. Hahaha 
    edited March 2020
    Just get on the cart and stay there Bernie

Post edited by CM189191 on
    edited March 2020
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

ding!
    By your "If Monica has 3 apples, and Mike has 4..." level of math -- Biden has lost even more to Trump than Bernie.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Last night I listened on C-Span to Trump at a rally bragging about his greatest presidency in human history.

I woke up to Sanders at a rally bragging about his campaign being the greatest campaign in human history.

The cheering crowd sounded the same.

As Sanders bragged about how much money he's raised, I couldn't help but wonder how all these cash strapped young people can send him a check every month but can't pay their loan payment.

Last night I listened on C-Span to Trump at a rally bragging about his greatest presidency in human history.

I woke up to Sanders at a rally bragging about his campaign being the greatest campaign in human history.

In the field of false equivalence
    It's plowin' time again.
    There ain't no way of telling
    Where these seeds
    will rise or when
    I'll just wait
    around 'til springtime
    And then, I'll find a friend
    In the field of false equivalence
    It's plowin' time again.
  • Last night I listened on C-Span to Trump at a rally bragging about his greatest presidency in human history.

As Sanders bragged about how much money he's raised, I couldn't help but wonder how all these cash strapped young people can send him a check every month but can't pay their loan payment.

It is an investment in their future - they are hoping Givey McGivealot will forgive their loan payments.  ;)
    Vote old Joe and give the country a chance (albeit small) at getting beyond the 🍊
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

It is an investment in their future - they are hoping Givey McGivealot will forgive their loan payments.  ;)
    Vote old Joe and give the country a chance (albeit small) at getting beyond the 🍊

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

You sound bitter.  I don't think you understand the student loan situation for millennials.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    So many of the same Democrats who believed Hillary Clinton was inevitable four years ago are telling us Joe Biden is the answer today. I love Joe Biden and if he is the nominee I'll support him in November...but I am voting for Liz Warren today.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
This discussion has been closed.