Options

psst...7/23/19

Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,086
    Imagine you got into Pearl Jam enough to join the fan club, get bit by the poster bug like so many of us have, ask a question in the forum, and then get hit with THAT'S A FISHY FLIPPER QUESTION FOR A NEW ACCOUNT I'LL BET YOU'RE A FLIPPER, FLIPPER.

On the plus side, it took me over a decade to realize a significant portion of the fanbase was batshit nuts.
  • Options
    rictus58rictus58 Posts: 53
    Horse2345 said:

same question to you...how do their actions impact you?

Not exactly sure who or what I'm following according to you.

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    rictus58 said:
    Horse2345 said:

same question to you...how do their actions impact you?

Not exactly sure who or what I'm following according to you.

this chick is the Price Police, dont even pay attention. 
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,236
    Should i be flattered that you stalk all my posts? Lol 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    rictus58rictus58 Posts: 53
    pjl44 said:

On the plus side, it took me over a decade to realize a significant portion of the fanbase was batshit nuts.
    IRL I changed my FB name to include the name "Vedder"
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Should i be flattered that you stalk all my posts? Lol 
    yes
  • Options
    Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    Wait until Lisbon, Dusseldorf, Dublin, and London drop.....then the flipper butthurt will ensue
  • Options
    Wait until Lisbon, Dusseldorf, Dublin, and London drop.....then the flipper butthurt will ensue
    the PP cant resist
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516

Can't wait, those threads will be entertaining AF.
  • Options
    Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271

Can't wait, those threads will be entertaining AF.
    Yea they are always a great read!
  • Options
    leep75leep75 Posts: 265
    Horse2345 said:
    Anymore today?
    Joined up for the flipping eh. Great 2 comments you’ve left so far.
    Yeah, because certainly no "long time", "Loyal" fan could ever be a hated "flipper".  Give me a break.

leep
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    I hate how I've casually been here for all of these poster and had a chance to buy them......but when it's a poster for a US show I've been to....I'm always out or busy at work.
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,375
    Ive actually had a poster I wanted drop, while in another city for a PJ show on line for a poster. Now THAT shouldnt happen. 
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    RS65573 said:
    Ive actually had a poster I wanted drop, while in another city for a PJ show on line for a poster. Now THAT shouldnt happen. 
    Last year for Foo Fighters @ Fenway, one of the artists dropped the Foil variant set of posters for Night 1 & 2 while I was waiting in line to buy Night 1 hours before the show. Had no idea it was happening, or that he was even making night 2. I missed out on that one!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,824
    RS65573 said:
    Missoula? 
  • Options
    Yup. I was on line in Chicago last year when Missoula dropped. Now its too $ to buy. Stinks, but is what it is.
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    Yup. I was on line in Chicago last year when Missoula dropped. Now its too $ to buy. Stinks, but is what it is.
    Same here though I was in the GA line with my wife. Glad I was not on the phone searching all the time though. I had a lot of fun in that GA line. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,066
    PJNB said:
    RS65573 said:
    Same here though I was in the GA line with my wife. Glad I was not on the phone searching all the time though. I had a lot of fun in that GA line. 
    Were you on the list?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    PJNB said:
    RS65573 said:
    Were you on the list?
    Was the goat in front of you or behind you?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJNB said:
    RS65573 said:
    Were you on the list?
    :whistle:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    I was beating the shit outta my cat one time and I missed a drop.  Sucked so bad.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,031
    Again why is every damn thread  so bloody rude. Why cant everyone just leave eachother alone. Your view is only  yours  and wont change anothers so just leave eachother  to do as they  feel.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    RS65573 said:
    I was standing in my underwear in some random hotel room in Chicago - I partied too hard the night before in GA ;) and had reserved next night....
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    dankind said:
    PJNB said:
    RS65573 said:
    Were you on the list?
    :lol:

• Options
    dankind said:
    PJNB said:
    RS65573 said:
    Were you on the list?

• Options
    RS65573 said:
    I was standing in my underwear in some random hotel room in Chicago - I partied too hard the night before in GA ;) and had reserved next night....
    But did you score on the poster drop?!?!?!
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    RS65573 said:
    RS65573 said:
    yes, hahahaha
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    RS65573 said:
    yes, hahahaha
    I knew I should have went to the pool....hahahahaha
  • Options
    tubes10stubes10s Posts: 512
    Everyone understands that the way that things are sold here is intentionally done to invite and create “flippers,” right?  Everything is purposely limited to create the sort of demand that attracts flippers.  That adds a perceived value to the collectibles we buy here, and helps keep unsold inventory to a minimum.  

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, it’s just a business and profit decision.  But at least recognize it for what it is!  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    dankind said:
    PJNB said:
    RS65573 said:
    Were you on the list?

Ha!