No he did not
    It was the Clinton's
    Or the Obama's
    Hard to keep it straight 
    Doug Stamper on any of their staff?

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • PJPOWER said:
    BTW, Epstein didn’t kill himself...incase you haven’t heard yet 😎

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJPOWER said:
    I LOVE those memes!!!
  • Image result for epstein didnt kill himself meme
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJPOWER said:

Lol, the laugh at the end cracks me up!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Your a project veritas guy, eh Mr Power?

Gotta love out of context, selective edits. 
    chinese-happy.jpg

Not sure about project veritas, but I could get used to “Mr. Power”, lol
    I do think it’s reasonable to be a bit skeptical of the circumstances surrounding Epstein’s “suicide”...do you not?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    PJPOWER said:

I do think it’s reasonable to be a bit skeptical of the circumstances surrounding Epstein’s “suicide”...do you not?
    This is something we can agree on.
    Child abusers don't last long in prison.  Especially in gen-pop. He was a special case and was in segregation but still no way to prevent what may, or may not, have happened to him.

But it could not have happened to a better guy.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    PJPOWER said:

This is something we can agree on.
    Child abusers don't last long in prison.  Especially in gen-pop. He was a special case and was in segregation but still no way to prevent what may, or may not, have happened to him.

But it could not have happened to a better guy.
    Agreed on all accounts.  There is definitely more to this story. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    PJPOWER said:

Of course. But I'm also always skeptical about that particular organization considering their shady history...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited November 2019
    PJPOWER said:

Of course. But I'm also always skeptical about that particular organization considering their shady history...
    I didn’t reference the “particular organization” at all, that was a false assumption on your part.  The other medical examiner’s saying that his death was consistent with homicide is more damning in my opinion.  
    Everyone already knew that he associated with very wealthy/powerful people that probably would not want his secrets getting out (Trump, Clinton, etc).  But would they go to the extent of offing him?  I bet some would...and probably have the means.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on

• mcgruff10 said:

That is actually my favorite one out there, lol!
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I didn’t reference the “particular organization” at all, that was a false assumption on your part.  The other medical examiner’s saying that his death was consistent with homicide is more damning in my opinion.  
    Everyone already knew that he associated with very wealthy/powerful people that probably would not want his secrets getting out (Trump, Clinton, etc).  But would they go to the extent of offing him?  I bet some would...and probably have the means.
    Oh well it's in the news today because of them so I guess your post was just a coincidence. 

Yeah. Wasn't Barr spotted at that prison in the days leading up to the death? Definitely something up with it. That is for sure. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    edited November 2019
    How the heck hasn't this been posted? The leaked Amy Robach video of her lamenting the fact that she's had the Epstein story for years and ABC wouldn't let her report on it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSi3hSHS3bQ
    Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    How the heck hasn't this been posted? The leaked Amy Robach video of her lamenting the fact that she's had the Epstein story for years and ABC wouldn't let her report on it....

ABC is the JoePa of media.  
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    yeah I am not convinced given the source. PV has shown a propensity of faking shit. Not sure they have the credibility , if they ever did.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:
    yeah I am not convinced given the source. PV has shown a propensity of faking shit. Not sure they have the credibility , if they ever did.
    Faking what? Just watch the video. It's her words. I've never even heard of PV and have no idea about their credibility or lack thereof. I just watched the video. So whatever PV is, who cares what they've done in past? It's Robach's credibility that matters here and whether you think she's speaking from the heart in the leaked video (which I do). To just dismiss this video, as you seem to be doing, would be tantamount to saying.....

"Frankly, I'm not convinced OJ Simpson murdered those two people given the source. The LAPD has shown a propensity of faking shit. Not sure they have the credibility, if they ever did."
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    mickeyrat said:
    Faking what? Just watch the video. It's her words. I've never even heard of PV and have no idea about their credibility or lack thereof. I just watched the video. So whatever PV is, who cares what they've done in past? It's Robach's credibility that matters here and whether you think she's speaking from the heart in the leaked video (which I do). To just dismiss this video, as you seem to be doing, would be tantamount to saying.....

"Frankly, I'm not convinced OJ Simpson murdered those two people given the source. The LAPD has shown a propensity of faking shit. Not sure they have the credibility, if they ever did."
    Project Veritas are the folks behind the secret videos of Planened Parenthood execs..

Unless I see an ABC released video or corroboration from the reporter herself , I dont trust whats on the internet, what with the advance in AI fake videos.  Now I will say it does sound plausible.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    edited November 2019
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Project Veritas are the folks behind the secret videos of Planened Parenthood execs..

Unless I see an ABC released video or corroboration from the reporter herself , I dont trust whats on the internet, what with the advance in AI fake videos.  Now I will say it does sound plausible.....
    To each their own. I can't fault someone for being skeptical of anything on the internet these days. 

ABC has acknowledged the leaked video though and didn't suggest it was fake. They said "The interview [with the Epstein accuser] didn’t meet ABC's standards because it lacked sufficient corroborating evidence. Robach said she was “caught in a private moment of frustration.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/11/05/jeffrey-epstein-abc-says-amy-robach-interview-accuser-not-ready/4167476002/

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

To each their own. I can't fault someone for being skeptical of anything on the internet these days. 

ABC has acknowledged the leaked video though and didn't suggest it was fake. They said "The interview [with the Epstein accuser] didn’t meet ABC's standards because it lacked sufficient corroborating evidence. Robach said she was “caught in a private moment of frustration.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/11/05/jeffrey-epstein-abc-says-amy-robach-interview-accuser-not-ready/4167476002/

well I hope any of the victims who were victimized after this was to have taken place and not aired can use this to go after ABC for liabilty in some way........ Perhaps then it will get to some truth in a court of law......

• mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

well I hope any of the victims who were victimized after this was to have taken place and not aired can use this to go after ABC for liabilty in some way........ Perhaps then it will get to some truth in a court of law......
    I feel bad for the accuser. She alleges to have been "pimped out" by Epstein at age 15. Then when she finally tries to tell her story years later, it's buried by ABC. ABC said her story "lacked sufficient corroborating evidence." Well what "cooroborating evidence" did Brett Kavanaugh's accuser have? 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    edited November 2019
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

I feel bad for the accuser. She alleges to have been "pimped out" by Epstein at age 15. Then when she finally tries to tell her story years later, it's buried by ABC. ABC said her story "lacked sufficient corroborating evidence." Well what "cooroborating evidence" did Brett Kavanaugh's accuser have? 
    makes me wonder where they stand on the corroboration now?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Exactly, crazy what can get buried with $$$$$$$$$$$$...
  • mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

makes me wonder where they stand on the corroboration now?
    They just want it to go away. And it will, since it's only being reported on by right-wing outlets. But man, it's such a bad look for your credibility when you're refusing to report on, as Robach describes him in the leaked video, "the most prolific pedophile the country has ever known." But hey, you don't want to implicate that creep Prince Andrew in your reporting, otherwise you may not be allowed to interview Prince William and his wife. God forbid. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    The Big Three will protect each other.  The staffer that leaked the ABC video now works for CBS and CBS fired them for it.  Of course the networks don’t want to cover shenanigans like this because it hurts their credibility, which it should.  

Seems to me there should be Matt Lauer / Roger Ailes fallout for something like this.  

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    i can only hope to have a bff late in life like these two.  
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413

Ssssst, people are sleeping..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..