Options

Jeffrey Epstein and Friends

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,908
    23scidoo said:

check the date..
    for?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,071
    Yeah what's up with the no cameras thing?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,540
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?
    That was posted yesterday on BBC site and taking down after a while.. the date is tomorrow..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?
    That was posted yesterday on BBC site and taking down after a while.. the date is tomorrow..
    No it wasn’t...
    https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/06/viral-image/story-about-ghislaine-maxwell-covid-19-hoax/

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJPOWER said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?
    No it wasn’t...
    https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/06/viral-image/story-about-ghislaine-maxwell-covid-19-hoax/

Good catch. I wish more people would question this BS before sharing.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?
    No it wasn’t...

Ok, my wrong..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    PJPOWER said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?
    No it wasn’t...

Ok, my wrong..
    No worries, so much fake shit out there anymore, I don’t fault anyone.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,838
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?
    Where was the link/story you found from? It’s down now so I can’t check myself. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?
    It doesn't matter, it's a hoax according to the other links..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,838
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?

Yeah, I know - I'm curious as to where it was posted, though. That's why I'm asking. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?

Yeah, I know - I'm curious as to where it was posted, though. That's why I'm asking. 
    look in the snopes link. apoarentlyy bbc picked it up from somewhere but it originated from a satire site. one that clearly states what it is....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

check the date..i
    for?

look in the snopes link. apoarentlyy bbc picked it up from somewhere but it originated from a satire site. one that clearly states what it is....
    It was from a Greek site..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Saw this update on the story this morning, sounds like she was planning on running when the authorities showed up:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-tried-to-flee-arrest-prosecutors-say/

Was also watching something last night that said the FBI had been monitoring her for months, so hopefully they have a lot of dirt!  What a scumbag.
  • Options
    bail denied.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    bail denied.
    That's not good.  They did a great job watching her husband...
  • Options
    Let us all hope that she gets a sweet deal and spills the beans.  I don't care if she walks as long as their is a trail of destruction behind her.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    mickeyrat said:
    bail denied.
    Epstein wasn't her husband....she is married though, no one seems to know who the guy is 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    bail denied.
    Epstein wasn't her husband....she is married though, no one seems to know who the guy is 
    Hold it, she wasn't Epsteins wife?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mickeyrat said:
    bail denied.
    Nope. They apparently dated for a bit.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    mickeyrat said:
    bail denied.
    Well shit.  I thought they were a couple.  Interesting.

Anywho...  They did a bang up job watching her "friend" Jefferey.
  • Options
    Let us all hope that she gets a sweet deal and spills the beans.  I don't care if she walks as long as their is a trail of destruction behind her.
    It would be very shitty for the victims if she actually walked.  I would be okay with her going out like Epstein as long as she outed other perps beforehand.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    It would be very shitty for the victims if she actually walked.  I would be okay with her going out like Epstein as long as she outed other perps beforehand.
    Shitty, yes but if she gives out all the dirt it will be worth it.  Sacrificing 1 to save many is ok by me.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,563
    dignin said:
    mickeyrat said:
    bail denied.

She woke up in her cell this morning surprised she hadn't  committed suicide. 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dignin said:
    mickeyrat said:
    bail denied.

Ha!
  • Options
    dignin said:
    mickeyrat said:
    bail denied.

She hasn't spoke yet so there is still time!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,831
    dignin said:
    mickeyrat said:
    bail denied.

That’s amazing. Lol. Nice one 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    What a strange comment...moving on...

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,324
    edited July 2020
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg